Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 11 2013, 11:43 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ontheroadwithg View Post
There has been NO One looking for work today!!!! what's the deal???????
I take it you mean in the market. Check your Language setting and make sure it is set to English. That may have gotten changed.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 12 2013, 03:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Removing inactive neighbors

I have neighbors who aren't actively exchanging gifts and Id like to remove them. I clicked on the remove button, however, they still show up at the bottom of my neighbors list. If I recall, isn't there a way to remove them as friends inside of farmtown? I haven't seen a way to actually go to the persons facebook page to unfriend them.
Old Dec 12 2013, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockcandymountain View Post
I have neighbors who aren't actively exchanging gifts and Id like to remove them. I clicked on the remove button, however, they still show up at the bottom of my neighbors list. If I recall, isn't there a way to remove them as friends inside of farmtown? I haven't seen a way to actually go to the persons facebook page to unfriend them.
Hi! when you remove them as neighbors, you'll see them at the botton of the page as you have said. If you dont want them there, then you need to remove them as Facebook friends too, go to their profile and click in Friends, a list will be showed and at the end you have the option to unfriend them from Facebook.
After some hours they will dissapear from your neighbor list.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 12 2013, 04:46 PM
Account Not Linked

Having them at the bottom of my list wouldn't be an issue if new friends who I extended an invitation to weren't there waiting to be neighbored. The ones that I'm trying to unfriend, I don't see any way to 'get' to their facebook profile page to unfriend them
Old Dec 12 2013, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Having them at the bottom of my list wouldn't be an issue if new friends who I extended an invitation to weren't there waiting to be neighbored. The ones that I'm trying to unfriend, I don't see any way to 'get' to their facebook profile page to unfriend them
Sorry, perhaps I dont understand very well, if they were your neighbors you should know their names, so you could go to their facebook profile and unfriend them.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Dec 12 2013, 05:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Go to your timeline and click on friends at the top. That will show you all your friends and you can find them in that list and unfriend them there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 13 2013, 05:32 PM

Default Neighbor request sent to me isn't showing up

I feel so bad for this gal! She sent me a neighbor request and reminded me via FB message to accept it. It just isn't there. I asked her to send it again and she did and... it isn't coming through.

I'm aware that FB has been doing some updates worthy of April Fools or Halloween (friends, gift lists, news feeds all messed up) and wonder if this why this is happening.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
Old Dec 13 2013, 06:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoryP View Post
I feel so bad for this gal! She sent me a neighbor request and reminded me via FB message to accept it. It just isn't there. I asked her to send it again and she did and... it isn't coming through.

I'm aware that FB has been doing some updates worthy of April Fools or Halloween (friends, gift lists, news feeds all messed up) and wonder if this why this is happening.

Any help you can give me would be greatly appreciated!
Sometimes it just takes a day or two for the request to get through, wait for a day or so and if it hasn't come through then you can repost in this thread or if the thread is moved into an Official thread you can repost there.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 13 2013, 08:15 PM

Thank you much!
Old Dec 31 2013, 09:32 PM

Default deleting neighbors

having trouble trying to delete a neighbor.he is showing in the windows,but when i click on neighbors tab, they are not on there.any ideas ?

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, facilites, fb changes, friend search, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts