Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 14 2017, 10:38 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dadofkje View Post
There's no way I could keep those things baited. I don't even try. I'm getting the right number of large fish. When I first checked and reloaded, there were no regular fish. My current supply of regular fish came from fishing someone else's ponds. When I have a stranger do it, I have tons of regular fish from the dan bonus.
Hi dadofkje,

When a neighbour does it you do not get any regular boxes you only get large boxes and your belt bonus would be large boxes as well.

When you hire a stranger you get large boxes, for hiring and your belt bonus, then an extra box of regular for hiring a stranger. So what you are missing is the regular box because you did not hire a stranger.

Now i thought the extra box for hiring a stranger only applied when hiring for crops trees flowers, but if you are sure you are getting them then perhaps the devs have given it for the fishing as well.
Old Sep 17 2017, 01:41 AM

Tiger, I had not looked at my neighbors list for awhile, but checked it tonight and had a message that I have too many neighbors. I also notices that some one my long time FT neighbors were no longer neighbors.

I manually counted twice and there are only 72 neighbors indicated.
I checked the Trophy list and there are 113 indicated there.

I cannot add back the folks who were dumped by the system.

Is there a fix so I can get the rest of my neighbors back?

I had wondered why my storage has seemed to shrink lately when I'm trying to store stuff to move around on my farms... I guess I know why now!

On another topic... I can't seem to find any way to start a new thread, only to reply to existing ones... what am I missing? Thanks.
Old Sep 17 2017, 11:18 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chattin View Post
Tiger, I had not looked at my neighbors list for awhile, but checked it tonight and had a message that I have too many neighbors. I also notices that some one my long time FT neighbors were no longer neighbors.

I manually counted twice and there are only 72 neighbors indicated.
I checked the Trophy list and there are 113 indicated there.

I cannot add back the folks who were dumped by the system.

Is there a fix so I can get the rest of my neighbors back?

I had wondered why my storage has seemed to shrink lately when I'm trying to store stuff to move around on my farms... I guess I know why now!

On another topic... I can't seem to find any way to start a new thread, only to reply to existing ones... what am I missing? Thanks.
Hi Chattin,
When you go to the My Neighbors tab all the ones in the blue boxes are your neighbors. If the trophy tool says you have 113 and the My Neighbors is telling you that you have too many neighbors it is saying you can not add any more unless you remove some then you have reached your limit and can't add any more.
Some of those in the blue boxes may be showing zero amounts. They are still your neighbor and it could be just that the data was not sent about their activity.
Set your filter in My Neighbors to "by Activity" and it will list them all from most current activity down to the oldest. AT the bottom of the list will be the ones with no activity showing.

There are some sections of the forums that you can not start a new thread like the Suggestions, News and and Announcements. Actually it is better if you find a thread specially in the Help & Support section that fits your problem rather than starting a new thread as we then have to move your post to that thread.

Edit: According to your data you have 1795 capacity for Item storage and are using only 532 of that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 17 2017 at 12:15 PM.
Old Sep 22 2017, 09:09 AM

Why can't we add neighbors from the Farmtown App like we use to instead of from Facebook.I can't get anyone to be a neighbor off of Facebook.
Old Sep 22 2017, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freemanwpb View Post
Why can't we add neighbors from the Farmtown App like we use to instead of from Facebook.I can't get anyone to be a neighbor off of Facebook.
Hi freemanwpb,

You must be facebook friends before you can add anyone to be a neighbour. There is no other way to add neighbours. If you are looking for more neighbours try looking in the Neighbours thread in the social section. If you want to add your own request for neighbours please read the first post on the first page in that thread. Here's the link to it. . .
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198
Old Sep 23 2017, 01:08 PM

Default Colored dots on neighbors

What are the colored dots on the neighbors display?
Old Sep 23 2017, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maryp383 View Post
What are the colored dots on the neighbors display?
Hi Maryp383,

I have moved your post to the Neighbours thread.

The green dot means they are on line in the game.
The blue dots are neighbours that have co-op quests open.
The red dots are your super neighbours.
If you visit someone else's farm and you see a red dot on your own picture in the neighbours bar, then you are their super neighbour.
Old Oct 01 2017, 07:14 AM

I can tell my super neighbors have been by to help but the green notifications at the bottom of the farm have not shown up for a couple of days. Has this stopped or is it just a problem I am having?
Old Oct 01 2017, 09:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I can tell my super neighbors have been by to help but the green notifications at the bottom of the farm have not shown up for a couple of days. Has this stopped or is it just a problem I am having?
Hi Dr Dirt,
The log below the farms sometimes do not show everything thhat happens with neighbors. I see some who worked my facilities, but some don't show up. It could be if 2 players do something at the same time only one may show up.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2017, 12:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Dr Dirt,
The log below the farms sometimes do not show everything thhat happens with neighbors. I see some who worked my facilities, but some don't show up. It could be if 2 players do something at the same time only one may show up.
Thanks Taz, Someone just helped a few minutes ago and they showed up under the farm. That's the first time no one showed up at all for a couple of days when I knew for sure they were working. Oh well maybe just some kind of glitch like you said. I only have 2 super neighbors and they have showed up at least once a day until a couple of days ago.

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, facilites, fb changes, friend search, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts