Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 15 2014, 11:55 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi I actually sent an email with no reply, my issue is that the tools which I have paid real money for don't always work. Busily harvesting a farm then they stop working and I have to go back to the single tool to finish the job. This is very frustrating.
Are you running out of fuel when harvesting? If so then the bigger tools will not work without it.
Is this when working for someone else or on your own farms?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2014, 11:58 AM

Hi Taz no not running out of fuel have tons of it, don't work my own farms so it is when working for others.
Old Mar 15 2014, 12:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz no not running out of fuel have tons of it, don't work my own farms so it is when working for others.
It may be because they have the fields layered or staggered which sometimes makes it difficult to get everything without going to the single tools. Nothing we can do about that.
And please post your questions here first so we can try to help you rather than sending a Support email ticket. If we can't help then we will have you do that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 15 2014, 12:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
It may be because they have the fields layered or staggered which sometimes makes it difficult to get everything without going to the single tools. Nothing we can do about that.
And please post your questions here first so we can try to help you rather than sending a Support email ticket. If we can't help then we will have you do that.
This also happened with flowers and I sent the email with a screen capture to show how many the harvester wouldn't do. Couldn't paste the pic here.
Old Mar 15 2014, 12:29 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
This also happened with flowers and I sent the email with a screen capture to show how many the harvester wouldn't do. Couldn't paste the pic here.
Support takes those tickets in order sent, so you will not get an answer from them immediately. It can be anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to respond depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
Old Mar 15 2014, 12:31 PM

Thanks for your time, I guess I will keep waiting :-) I do hope they can fix this bug very annoying.
Old Mar 15 2014, 05:08 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

THIS A.M. I HAD JUST OVER 7,000 WHEAT IN STORAGE AND AFTER FOUR FIELDS, TWO OF THEM TRIPLE CROPS, WERE HARVESTED I STILL HAD THE 7,000 IN WHEAT. HOW DO I GET THE WHEAT THAT WAS HARVESTED?
(email removed for safety)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Mar 15 2014, 05:26 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SANDIE39 View Post
THIS A.M. I HAD JUST OVER 7,000 WHEAT IN STORAGE AND AFTER FOUR FIELDS, TWO OF THEM TRIPLE CROPS, WERE HARVESTED I STILL HAD THE 7,000 IN WHEAT. HOW DO I GET THE WHEAT THAT WAS HARVESTED?
(email removed for safety)
There isn't any way to get the wheat back.
Try clearing memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. This will not bring back what you lost but should prevent it from happening again.
Old Mar 18 2014, 02:26 PM

took a guess,that this is where my post goes

When selecting a crop to plant,and it takes a while for a response,and then the game seems to know my mind,and plants usually in my case a 25 plot square usually where I don't want it to..SO OUT COMES THE BULLDOZER

this seems a easy problem to fix,,for GENIUS DEV'S
Old Mar 27 2014, 04:35 PM

Default Green Blotches or Not Able to Use Preferences?

Hi there,

After much work on my computer I finally was able to open my preference bar and easily scroll my farms on Chrome. We fixed the issue of not being able to open preferences by disabling flash in chrome and enabling it in IE.

But when I do this, I get green blotches when trees are showing and the eye is fully closed (best way to run the game)- I can use a half-eye shut and get fewer blotches but it always worked before the upgrade in Java to 5.1.

We enabled Flash in chrome, and no more blotches- just looked great but I could no longer open preferences bar (when maximized- can when minimzed). Everything scrolled perfect maximized.

I hate playing with chrome disabled because of the green blotches with trees showing (when harvesting them). The strangest thing of all is that when I am working on my 20th farm no blotches- with chrome flash enabled. Anyone have any suggestions so I can use preferences bar , scroll easily with Chrome Flash enabled? I would love that.

Thanks.

"One must love a cat on its own terms."- Paul Gray

Tags
10x10 plower, bald spots, basil, coffee, coriander, crops, edit, experience points, eye icon, farm 9, farm yield, fertilized yield, fields, fileds, harvesting, move, multi-planter, new tools not working, phantom trees, planting, plow, plow problem, plowing, plowing doesn't work, plowing problem, problemsplowing, resetting, search, squash, strawberries, working