Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 05 2013, 01:26 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoSinger View Post
Hi again,

I posted this problem last night. I did get some new information. The toolbars are working fine in I.E, but not working in Chrome.

I cannot use these tools when my farm is maximized in Chrome. It works great in I. E., but I far prefer using Chrome to do my farming. I. E. is very slow and wonky.

Thanks so much for your suggestions,

Take care,
Jo Singer
What happens when you click on the toolbars when you are in full screen, I am figuring when you mean toolbars you mean the toolbar at the top of the game, since last night you said it was the preferce tab that wasn't working, Chrome has different setting than IE does, go into the Chrome settings and make sure that popups are allowed for:

slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
facebook.com
apps.facebook.com
After you set those you will need to close your browser for the changes to set.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 09 2013, 08:08 PM

Angry I cannot hide/undise trees, flowers. buildings

Here is a printcsreen of my game...I can't do anything that requires me to see trees, flowers, or buildings.
Old Dec 09 2013, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by garrysa View Post
Here is a printcsreen of my game...I can't do anything that requires me to see trees, flowers, or buildings.
Did you hide them in your preferences? If so then recheck the boxes for those and they will reappear. Or if you hid them by clicking on an individual tree, flower or building, just restart your farms and they will reappear.
I just went to your farm and they all appear to me.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2013, 09:09 PM

I did hide them using preferences. The game display now is such that preferences are not accessible to me...they are above the top boundary. I can barely click on my toolbox. All was good until about five days ago.
Old Dec 09 2013, 09:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I did hide them using preferences. The game display now is such that preferences are not accessible to me...they are above the top boundary. I can barely click on my toolbox. All was good until about five days ago.
Right click on your farm and choose Show All in the drop down menu. If it doesn't fix it imediately restart your farms after doing that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2013, 09:14 PM

That fixed it...thanks!
Old Dec 09 2013, 09:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
That fixed it...thanks!
You are welcome. Glad that worked.
Old Dec 17 2013, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hsdasher@centurylink.net View Post
I did all that was suggested to alleviate the problem with my full screen but it did no good. I still cannot use it because I have those green blobs and don't know what's there.
Playing around with my Flash - I use Google Chrome - and when I went into - about://plugins - saw that both the integrated flash (pepperflash) and the stand alone were both enabled. Although Google says it doesn't affect the game, it really does slow it down with both running. I disabled the Pepperflash version and those darned green blobs came back in full screen. I went back into the plugins and enabled the Pepperflash version and the blobs disappeared.

Thought I would mention it as it may be a work-around solution for those stupid pixel blobs in full screen.
Old Dec 18 2013, 11:12 AM

Default Problem in the store

Just tried to type something into the store search. It doesn't show what you are typing but it does take you to that item. I was thinking my keyboard needed a new battery but as you can see from this....it doesn't. Anyone else having that trouble......

And I just did my memcache and cleared my cache a day ago.
Old Dec 18 2013, 11:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
Just tried to type something into the store search. It doesn't show what you are typing but it does take you to that item. I was thinking my keyboard needed a new battery but as you can see from this....it doesn't. Anyone else having that trouble......

And I just did my memcache and cleared my cache a day ago.
If you were in full screen then it won't show anything you type.

Tags
arrange, back, color, delete, delete fb, display, display issues, dormant farms, empty market, expand screen, extended tool bar, eye, face book, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, farm stats window, farm town wall requests, farms, fish, flash, flash player issues, flash plug-in, green screen, hiring issues, lakes, magnified farm area, magnify, market, memcache, mousewheel, move farm, music, organize, photos, plug-in, ponds, quest farms, questions, quests, re start game?, reset tools defaults, screen size, screen view, servers, shockwave flash, sound, support, support needed, togle for sound, tools not showing, trees, vacation