Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 13 2011, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Display Issues

Some common display issues on FT can be fixed by:
  • Clearing your cache.
  • Updating your flash player.
  • Right clicking your mouse on the farm screen and selecting "Show all".
  • By adjusting your browser settings to 100%.
    Look above your clock (to the left of your scrollbar).
    or Pressing "CTRL" and "0" (zero) on your keyboard resets some browsers
This thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.
Old Dec 04 2013, 12:46 PM

Default Farm window

Hi, for some reason my farm window is messed up. I have to go full screen to to open toolbox for reason and other problems. My window is not has shrunk and not large enough to play the game without going to full screen. I did have a green bar around screen and is now gone. I go to the market to work and can't message other farmers what I need done, it is so far under the screen that I can't get to it. This all happened when I purchased the 10 x 10 tools, which I could not go to the store to buy and figured out I had to click on the in the tool box and it told me I had to purchase via the store and clicked on arrow and then it allowed me to purchase. Is anybody else having this problem? TY!
Old Dec 04 2013, 01:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmtownpatty View Post
Hi, for some reason my farm window is messed up. I have to go full screen to to open toolbox for reason and other problems. My window is not has shrunk and not large enough to play the game without going to full screen. I did have a green bar around screen and is now gone. I go to the market to work and can't message other farmers what I need done, it is so far under the screen that I can't get to it. This all happened when I purchased the 10 x 10 tools, which I could not go to the store to buy and figured out I had to click on the in the tool box and it told me I had to purchase via the store and clicked on arrow and then it allowed me to purchase. Is anybody else having this problem? TY!
Try right click anywhere on the farm and then click on show all and see if that helps.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 04 2013, 01:38 PM

Default clicking is touchy again

when i go to click, its reposting same thing 2-3 times.. i dont know if this is because of new updates again or a face book issue but we lose our up to 5 different ingredients we can ask for.. please check this bug and fix it again..
Old Dec 04 2013, 02:00 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by jejfedwards View Post
when i go to click, its reposting same thing 2-3 times.. i dont know if this is because of new updates again or a face book issue but we lose our up to 5 different ingredients we can ask for.. please check this bug and fix it again..
If you are getting multiple clicks then you need to check your mouse. If it is a wireless mouse then change the battery or if it is a wired mouse then you may need a new one.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 04 2013, 05:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightRider View Post
Try right click anywhere on the farm and then click on show all and see if that helps.
It does help, but it's a pain to have to do that every time I change anything I'm doing. Most of the applications won't work in full screen, so this is a real problem. I tried three different browsers, changed my screen resolution and cleaned up everything. Nothing helps !! fix it, fix it !!!
Old Dec 04 2013, 06:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
It does help, but it's a pain to have to do that every time I change anything I'm doing. Most of the applications won't work in full screen, so this is a real problem. I tried three different browsers, changed my screen resolution and cleaned up everything. Nothing helps !! fix it, fix it !!!
If it does it every time then it sounds like you might have some setting in your browsers that have changed the screen zoom, are you talking about screen resolution or screen zoom? They are two different items, screen resolution you have to go into your computer control panel settings and screen zoom you change that in your browser settings or internet settings for some browsers. In Google Chrome you can tell if the zoom is different than 100% which is normal, by looking at the address line at the far right, you will see a magnifying glass with either a "+" or "-" inside it showing whether the zoom is higher or lower than 100%. The screen zoom only affects items in the browsers and screen resolution affects the icons on your desktop main screen and browser information.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 04 2013, 10:36 PM

riginally Posted by farmtownpatty View Post

My problem is exactly the same as this.. in "regular" mode, the screen is so small and I cannot access any of the tools top or bottom.
Old Dec 04 2013, 10:46 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dorissau View Post
riginally Posted by farmtownpatty View Post

My problem is exactly the same as this.. in "regular" mode, the screen is so small and I cannot access any of the tools top or bottom.
Right clicking in the farm area and checking "Show All" should fix that. I find the Toolbox gets shifted down sometimes when I go from full screen to normal size and clicking the Show All fixes it.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 05 2013, 08:58 AM

Default Toolbar for maximizing, saving, etc. Not Working Maximized

Hi again,

I posted this problem last night. I did get some new information. The toolbars are working fine in I.E, but not working in Chrome.

I cannot use these tools when my farm is maximized in Chrome. It works great in I. E., but I far prefer using Chrome to do my farming. I. E. is very slow and wonky.

Thanks so much for your suggestions,

Take care,
Jo Singer

Tags
arrange, back, color, delete, delete fb, display, display issues, dormant farms, empty market, expand screen, extended tool bar, eye, face book, farm name change, farm order, farm stats, farm stats window, farm town wall requests, farms, fish, flash, flash player issues, flash plug-in, green screen, hiring issues, lakes, magnified farm area, magnify, market, memcache, mousewheel, move farm, music, organize, photos, plug-in, ponds, quest farms, questions, quests, re start game?, reset tools defaults, screen size, screen view, servers, shockwave flash, sound, support, support needed, togle for sound, tools not showing, trees, vacation