Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Dec 09 2013, 10:05 AM

Default lost facilities when put in storage

[b]I wanted to change where I had 3faclities so I moved them to storage but when I went to the farm I wanted them, and went to item they were not there anymore. I moved the chocolate factory, pizza factory and the sandwich factory. I need to know where they went as I bought them.

thanks in advance

applevalleylady:

Last edited by applevalleylady; Dec 09 2013 at 12:02 PM. Reason: want to add something
Old Dec 09 2013, 11:03 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by applevalleylady View Post
[b]I wanted to change where I had 3faclities so I moved them to storage but when I went to the farm I wanted them, and went to item they were not there anymore. I moved the chocolate factory, pizza factory and the sandwich factory. I need to know where they went as I bought them.

thanks in advance

applevalleylady:
Go to your Item storage and change the filter to Facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2013, 11:56 AM

Default Banks cannot be worked

Hi!

I have a bank for years. Then I bought another and placed it on a different farm.
When loading facilities both banks load up.

Problem is that neither bank can be worked therefore doesn't empty, except on its own time.

All is well, I have checked and did all the gizmos

any ideas?
Thanks!
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Dec 09 2013, 12:04 PM

I don't know how to do what your asking because there is no option to add facility in items storage. I am lost and have been away from farmtown due to a problem with my pc. got it fixed now this. I want my pizza, chocolate and sandwich back in my storage box under items please. I don't want to have to go here and there just to play
Old Dec 09 2013, 12:10 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I don't know how to do what your asking because there is no option to add facility in items storage. I am lost and have been away from farmtown due to a problem with my pc. got it fixed now this. I want my pizza, chocolate and sandwich back in my storage box under items please. I don't want to have to go here and there just to play
Open your Item storage. In the upper right corner of that pop up is a button for dropping down a list of categories. Look through the list and find Facilities and click on it. That will show you only facilities you have in storage.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 09 2013, 12:11 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katrina719 View Post
Hi!

I have a bank for years. Then I bought another and placed it on a different farm.
When loading facilities both banks load up.

Problem is that neither bank can be worked therefore doesn't empty, except on its own time.

All is well, I have checked and did all the gizmos

any ideas?
Thanks!
The banks cannot be worked by neighbors. They are like the mines and semi-trucks.
Old Dec 09 2013, 12:23 PM

there is no option in the item box pull down. tools yes other etc but no pull down for facility
Old Dec 09 2013, 12:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
there is no option in the item box pull down. tools yes other etc but no pull down for facility
Scroll up the list to find Facilities. They are in alphabetic order and more than what you can see at once. There is a scroll bar on the right side of that.
Old Dec 10 2013, 02:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
The banks cannot be worked by neighbors. They are like the mines and semi-trucks.
Duh!

Thanks much
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Dec 14 2013, 05:50 PM

Angry Working facilities

It appears that nobody works my facilities when I post. They used to be well supported but suddenly stopped. Have I done something wrong?

Tags
animals, bait, bank, blue tabs, book store and bowling, cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, chili powder, chorizo, conveyors, duplicate products, fac, facilities, facilities help, facilities manager, facilities posted gone, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, factories, farm selector, farmer, filters, fish, friends farms, fuel, glitches, harvest all button, help needed, hospitality, ingredient planner, ingreients, issues, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, menu, metal mills, mine, missing, missing wallpaper, move facilities, moving, neighbor farm, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, non-working tools, paper mills, public, quest farms, questions, running out, salt, scroll wheel issue, service facilities, service facility, specific, spice factory, stocking facilities, storage, tabs, textile, thanks for any, toilet seat covers, unable to post, unchecked, unproductive bank, water, wool shed, working facilities, working posts, xp points