Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Mar 25 2013, 09:27 PM

Arrow Facilities and Facility Manager

This thread is for reporting problems concerning facilities. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Check Out The Game Guide: Chapter 13 - Facilities Everything you need to know about facilities is included here.

I Can't Find Help Requests In The Newsfeed?

If you are unable to find any Farmtown request.. they may have been hidden, to unhide them. locate the newsfeed link on the left side of your screen, and click the little pen to the left of the link and select 'edit settings', All hidden requests would be shown there.

If you are still unable to find any Farmtown requests go to your Facebook privacy settings, under 'Apps and Websites' click on 'Edit your settings'. Find Farmtown in the list of apps you use, click the 'Edit Settings' button and select edit settings again. Select Farmtown and ensure that the game has permission to post on your wall.

If you are still having problems finding the requests due to the current changes to the facebook timeline etc, please try the tips in the following link http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=594734

I Can't Post For Help?

1. Try clearing your browser's cache. http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=421890
2. Uninstall your flashplayer, restart your computer, and reinstall the most current version of flashplayer from the Adobe site.
3. Try using a different browser.
4. Ensure that you have pop-ups enabled on your computer.

Remember:

The facilities/tools that you fill with coins rather than product, ie: the semi trailer truck, the bee farm, do not have a help option.

To send out a help request to your Facebook friends you need to be in regular screen mode rather than full screen mode.

Can I Have More Than One Of The Same Facility?

Yes, you can buy and place the same facility on DIFFERENT farms and they will each produce for you. If you put more than one on the SAME farm, the duplicates would only be decoration.

Please Note: For facilities to work as intended, your computer's clock and calender need to be set accurately.

Working Neighbors Facilities: This is to explain the time between working a neighbours facilities before you can rework that same neighbor's post again. To simplify the answer it was originally stated that you had to wait a day.

Notice that if you spend at least 8 straight hours in a day without playing farmtown (when you sleep, eat breakfast, etc, most people will fall in this category) then you will in fact be able to work your friends facilities at least once per day. If you want to work them say twice per day, you will have to work them all say in the morning, 9AM, and then do not work anymore facilities until after 5 PM, after that time you will be able to work them all again. The key point is that you will be able to work ALL your friends facilities after 8 hours has passed since the LAST facilities you worked. Basically what this is saying is that after you have worked a neighbours facility there must be a gap of 8 hours, where you do not work any facilities, before you can work the neighbours facility again.

We hope this information helps.

Again, this thread is for players to report problems only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 23 2017 at 03:59 PM.
Old Dec 05 2013, 05:03 AM

Default Trouble with Banks

I had a bank already and I bought another one. I load the banks but the help tab is not there and nothing ever is worked in the bank. It shows up in my list of facilities but it stays loaded 100%. Any help is appreciated.
Old Dec 05 2013, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memaw View Post
I had a bank already and I bought another one. I load the banks but the help tab is not there and nothing ever is worked in the bank. It shows up in my list of facilities but it stays loaded 100%. Any help is appreciated.
The bank is like the mines, semi-truck and oil pumps. They cannot be worked by neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 07 2013, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
If you have done all the cache clearing and still can not work them then the only thing you can do is contact Support. To contact them click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks for them to get back to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings/support/

Here we are, 3 weeks later and I still can't work other facilities - and it's NOT my computer. Now I can't even boost my train or accelerate anyone else's. Support is NO help. I have spent my last dime on this game.
Old Dec 08 2013, 07:21 AM

Default Facilities

I have been off farm town for a few months. I am back, and am wondering if there is some way to hire for the facilities? I know we were able to do it for a long time.... Maybe I am just missing the obvious.
Old Dec 08 2013, 09:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thefish36 View Post
I have been off farm town for a few months. I am back, and am wondering if there is some way to hire for the facilities? I know we were able to do it for a long time.... Maybe I am just missing the obvious.
Hi, your post was moved to Help & Support. This link (from the Game Guide) should help http://slashkey.com/forum/showthread...34#post5078834
Old Dec 08 2013, 02:12 PM

Default missing facilities

I went to my husband's farm to move most of his facilities with my green hand and now they are GONE....HELP!
Old Dec 08 2013, 02:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by priscillar View Post
I went to my husband's farm to move most of his facilities with my green hand and now they are GONE....HELP!

Hi! if you went to his farm from your own farm, check your preferences to see if you have the check mark in Show Buildings.

If your husband cant see them when he opens his Facility Manager or cant find his facilities neither on his farms, with everything hidden but not the buildings nor in his item storage with the filter set to Facilities, please provide a link to his farms to be checked.

Instructions on how to get the farm link in the following thread.

http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Last edited by marymarcel; Dec 08 2013 at 02:51 PM.
Old Dec 08 2013, 03:04 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=2_0

This is my link to that farm

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Dec 08 2013, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckycheese View Post
Hi! your link is not working. Please open your extended tool box and click in Farm selector manager. You'll see a list with the names of all your farms. Click in Copy link button and then click in the name of one of your farms. Come back to the forum and paste it in your response.

Have you checked all your farms with everything hidden, but buildings on? Have you checkd your item storage with the filter set to Facilities? Are your facilities showing up when you open your Facility manager?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009

Tags
animals, bait, bank, blue tabs, book store and bowling, cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, chili powder, chorizo, conveyors, duplicate products, fac, facilities, facilities help, facilities manager, facilities posted gone, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, factories, farm selector, farmer, filters, fish, friends farms, fuel, glitches, harvest all button, help needed, hospitality, ingredient planner, ingreients, issues, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, menu, metal mills, mine, missing, missing wallpaper, move facilities, moving, neighbor farm, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, non-working tools, paper mills, public, quest farms, questions, running out, salt, scroll wheel issue, service facilities, service facility, specific, spice factory, stocking facilities, storage, tabs, textile, thanks for any, toilet seat covers, unable to post, unchecked, unproductive bank, water, wool shed, working facilities, working posts, xp points