Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 20 2017, 11:00 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandm View Post
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...7723&farm_ix=0

I'm sorry, I was working on my husband's farm as he has been ill when this happened. Here is the link you asked for.It is for his 1st farm.
Hi Grandm,
I only see 11 quests that would be eligible for the collection at the time you collected. There are 2 that were completed and counted in the previous collection that were very close to the time of that previous collection. Those two would be listed in the Show Quests until their 7 days were up but were already collected for.
You need to use the chart at the bottom to determine how many quests you have for the current week and not the Show Quests. The Show quests is foir determining how long you have before a quest drops from the list.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 21 2017, 12:39 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Quests

I just tried to collect on a regular quest and I got a pop up saying the quest had been completed more than 7 days ago. It's one that I started within the past few days so it shouldn't be more than 7 days old. Is this another glitch? I don't want to spend the time working on quests if I'm just going to lose them in the end.
Old Sep 21 2017, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolady58 View Post
I just tried to collect on a regular quest and I got a pop up saying the quest had been completed more than 7 days ago. It's one that I started within the past few days so it shouldn't be more than 7 days old. Is this another glitch? I don't want to spend the time working on quests if I'm just going to lose them in the end.
Hi photolady

If that quest was completed, that means it got the green check mark for the last step, before you collected your farmcash, then yes, it counted for the previous week. If you waited to collect the coins after collecting your farmcash, it doesnt work that way.

The quests are added to the day they were completed not to the day you collect coins.

If you want us to check your data, then please provide a link to your farms. The automatic linking does not work so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Instructions on how to do that are in the following link:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

And please let us know which quest we have to check. Thank you

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 21 2017, 01:22 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Farm link

I just completed the quest today so it should have been good.
Here's the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9879&farm_ix=0
Old Sep 21 2017, 01:33 PM

Quote:
I just completed the quest today so it should have been good.
Here's the link:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...9879&farm_ix=0
Hi photolady

The only quest you completed today, September 21, is for Make Pork Belly Wrap. Is that the quest you are receiving the message for?

Or you are seeing the quest in red when you click in Show quests button?

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Sep 21 2017, 01:38 PM
Account Not Linked

Honestly I can't remember what it was. I know I finished 2 today but can't remember the other one.
Old Sep 21 2017, 01:50 PM

Quote:
Honestly I can't remember what it was. I know I finished 2 today but can't remember the other one.

According to your data you only completed that quest today.

You last collected farmcash on September 18, at 11:11 eastern time. Since then, you should see 2 quests completed in the chart below the screen.

One for Tuesday, September 19 and the other for today, September 21. You also have 2 other quests in progress.

But you completed a quest on September 18, at 09:09 eastern time, only 2 hours before you collected your farmcash.

If you waited to collect coins till today, then that is why you received that message, as that quest was added to your previous week.

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Sep 22 2017, 06:41 PM

when I try to post a quest I get this: URL Not Found: We had trouble using the URL you provided. Please try again later. Haven't been able to post
Old Sep 22 2017, 06:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannyelldon View Post
when I try to post a quest I get this: URL Not Found: We had trouble using the URL you provided. Please try again later. Haven't been able to post
Hi grannyelldon

We are all having this problem when trying to post facilities, bonuses or ingredients requests. We have contacted the developers about this issue and they think it is another glitch from Facebook. They will contact Facebook to let them check on this.

Meanwhile, when you get the first pop up trying to post your facilities/services, be sure you have a check mark for Show on Farm Town Wall requests, that way no matter the posts are not going to Facebook, they will be posted in Wall requests and your friends will be able to work them.
If you need ingredients for a quest, no matter the post will show they cant find the URL, the requests will also go to Wall requests. This also applies to bonuses.

You don't see your own posts in Wall requests, only your friends will be able to see them, so please ask them to check there.

You have more information in the following thread:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=631682

SUPPORT TEAM

Old Sep 25 2017, 05:50 PM

don't often use the box to help for quests but this morning I did and it came up buy or gift so went and did that but it didn't work, so then went and harvested trees on super neighbour and that didn't work so now have to wait till my apples trees are ready to harvest...not happy der

Tags
bug?, completed quest, corn, farm cash, farmcash claim, filling facilities, harvest, harvest llama, help & support, help and support, lifeline, lifelines, llama, loading issues, mangos, mojito, no confirm, petrochemical plant, problem, problem solving, quest, quest expires, quest manager, quest time, quest time remaining, quest x025, question, questions, quests, quests completed, rum, sushi, time limit, trading, wool barn, yellow tail