Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 20 2017, 05:51 PM

Thanks Taz
He is a super neighbor and he has a manure spreader that he got last week so that clears that up Sorry for the bother i should have asked him fist but he had a weird farm you used to be able to fish for ever and make a lot of coins for about a year till there was some update.
Old Sep 21 2017, 03:10 PM

Send a message via AIM to kejusa Send a message via MSN to kejusa

Hi - not sure where to put this subject. I purchased a white Transplanter today and paid the 50 FC, I had 319 FC now I have 269 FC but no Transplanter! I have cleared the browser, memcache and it still has not appeared and I seem to have lost 50 FC, please can you help with this? Thank you
Old Sep 21 2017, 03:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kejusa View Post
Hi - not sure where to put this subject. I purchased a white Transplanter today and paid the 50 FC, I had 319 FC now I have 269 FC but no Transplanter! I have cleared the browser, memcache and it still has not appeared and I seem to have lost 50 FC, please can you help with this? Thank you
Hi Kejusa,
Your Multiplanter 16x16 is in your storage. You should see it in your tool box.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2017, 03:29 AM

Hi Taz, Many thanks for getting back to me so promptly, I did what you said checked in my storage, but I am informed to go to the shop to purchase one, and that is showing as 'buy' not duplicate
Old Sep 22 2017, 04:07 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Hi Taz, Many thanks for getting back to me so promptly, I did what you said checked in my storage, but I am informed to go to the shop to purchase one, and that is showing as 'buy' not duplicate
Hi Kejusa,
I am sorry, I got the 2 tools mixed up. What you bought last was the Multi Planter, not the Transplanter. If that wasn't what you wanted to buy then you will need to contact Support to see if they will give you a refund.
To contact Support click on the link below, fill out the form and submit it. Be patient as it can take anywhere from a few hours to a few days for them to respond to you depending on how many tickets they have ahead of yours.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/settings2/support/
You will receive an automatic response email when you submit your ticket. That email will have your ticket number and a link for you to check the status of your ticket, so please do not delete that email. If you do not see the email then check your spam folder as sometimes those emails get classified as spam.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 22 2017, 06:21 AM

Never mind, my only wish is we could use the multiplanters with plants in our storage rather than planting individually lol, which can take an age. I am given to understand there is a problem with the urls when posting bonus, ingredients & facilities - is this going to be sorted out soon, can I go back several days and share what I have posted in the past? Thank you Taz
Old Sep 22 2017, 06:32 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Never mind, my only wish is we could use the multiplanters with plants in our storage rather than planting individually lol, which can take an age. I am given to understand there is a problem with the urls when posting bonus, ingredients & facilities - is this going to be sorted out soon, can I go back several days and share what I have posted in the past? Thank you Taz
Hi kejusa,

Taz in not available at this time.

You can use the multiplanter with trees and flowers in storage. You open your storage then click on the "Multi" for a particular flower or tree, then follow the instructions. There is information in the Game guide with pictures if you need them >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...38#post5825038

For the URL error please see the following post. You can still post them to "Show Farmtown Wall Requests" where your friends can see them. No you will not be able to post bonuses already passed.
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...62#post6190962

If you have any further questions about the URL error please post in the following thread >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=609630

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Sep 22 2017 at 06:38 AM.
Old Sep 22 2017, 06:48 AM

Fantastic, that is something new I learnt today - thank you so much
Old Sep 22 2017, 07:15 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Fantastic, that is something new I learnt today - thank you so much
you are welcome kejusa
Old Sep 23 2017, 09:19 PM
Account Not Linked

Default buying tools

I cannot buy the next harvest/plow equitment...help

Tags
automatically rotating, axe, choice, crude oil, exchanging items, facilities, farmcash, fields, fishing, freestyle, fuel, fuel disappearing, fuel problems, fuel usage harvest, harvest, harvest/plow/sow, hiring, how to's, idea, mini games, misdirection, mixer, mobile tower lookout, multiplanter, my new, neighbor bar, neighbors, neighbors disappearing, owners, planting, pump, raspberries, refinery, refuel, refund, season change, seeder purchase, semi, share tools, small, storage, support help, support needed, swapping out, tool questions, tools, tools missing, tools missing when hired, tools not working, tools to buy, trailer, transplanter, trees, truck