Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jul 24 2017, 06:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbonsmom View Post
My problem is, I just finished all steps in a quest but the last on. I purchased the facility to finish the quest. Problem is it doesn't let me do this step, although I have all the ingredients. It just goes to a page that tells me what I need, but I have plenty of everything. THis is the second time this has happened to me, I lost out on one quest because of it. Please let me know what I can do.
Hi Ribbonsmom,
Please provide a link to your farms so we can check this. Going to your farm and copying the address does not work as that is a generic link that takes us to our own farms. The automatic linking does not work either so you will have to create one and paste it here in a reply. Please follow the instructions on how to do that are in the following link:
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=579554

You may have green checks in all the boxes, but may not have enough in your storage to start the step. What is it telling you that you need more of?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2017, 07:50 PM

Hi

One issue regarding quests that I hear about is that people aren't able to complete them in time. Often because they aren't able to purchase ingredients or facilities due to their level.

I am on level 850 so purchasing items is not such an issue although there are still a number of quests that I don't get to do.

While the point is it isn't supposed to be easy to complete them all in time and therefore is a challenge.

For those on lower levels at times it must be impossible. as they won't be able to purchase even the basics eg: crops, let alone facilities restricted by their level.

I would like to see the quests graduated so that those who are just starting out have a fair challenge not an impossible one.

Cheers
Old Jul 24 2017, 08:04 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allykat View Post
Hi

One issue regarding quests that I hear about is that people aren't able to complete them in time. Often because they aren't able to purchase ingredients or facilities due to their level.

I am on level 850 so purchasing items is not such an issue although there are still a number of quests that I don't get to do.

While the point is it isn't supposed to be easy to complete them all in time and therefore is a challenge.

For those on lower levels at times it must be impossible. as they won't be able to purchase even the basics eg: crops, let alone facilities restricted by their level.

I would like to see the quests graduated so that those who are just starting out have a fair challenge not an impossible one.

Cheers
Hi Allykat,
If you wish to make a suggestion then you need to put your suggestion in the Suggestions section where we gather all the suggestions about each subject area for the developers. This is the feedback section and not for suggestions.
You can't start a new thread there, but you can reply to one that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 24 2017, 08:09 PM

sorry tried to find the right place but it seems i got it wrong will copy and paste it in the right one
Old Jul 24 2017, 11:15 PM

Default quest unable to complete

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3706&farm_ix=0
It does't tell me that I need anything just what all it calls for. and I have everything. Thanks
Old Jul 24 2017, 11:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...3706&farm_ix=0
It does't tell me that I need anything just what all it calls for. and I have everything. Thanks
Hi ribbonsmom,
Which type of quest is it and what is the quest for? Regular or co-operative?
You have several open in progress.
What happens when you click on the "Open" for that facility in the quest?

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 24 2017 at 11:26 PM.
Old Jul 25 2017, 08:23 PM

It is a regular quest. Produce 1 Arena Entrance. I have done all the steps. When I click one the factory step it opens up a page that tells me what all I need to produce this product. . 2 oak logs, 1 red ink, 1 yellow ink, and 1 blue ink. I have plenty of all. I purchased that facility and placed it on a farm. What should I do now. Like I said before, this is the second time this has happened to me. First time I let it slide, but I think there should be a solution. Thanks for your help. Jan
Old Jul 25 2017, 08:35 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It is a regular quest. Produce 1 Arena Entrance. I have done all the steps. When I click one the factory step it opens up a page that tells me what all I need to produce this product. . 2 oak logs, 1 red ink, 1 yellow ink, and 1 blue ink. I have plenty of all. I purchased that facility and placed it on a farm. What should I do now. Like I said before, this is the second time this has happened to me. First time I let it slide, but I think there should be a solution. Thanks for your help. Jan
Hi ribbonsmom,
From what I see in your data that quest you have 8 of 10 steps completed. You listed 2 oak logs. For that quest you need 4 oak logs not 2 ( I am sure you have the 4 logs)and then oak lumber. The oak lumber is made in the sawmill.
The reason you are seeing the ingredients listed for the product is because you do not have the "Open" button on the facility due to not having all the steps completed with a green check on them.
Old Jul 30 2017, 10:29 AM

I do like doing quests! I don't mind buying facilities with coins if I don't have it. But right now I have 3 quests that are to the finishing point and all of them call for facilities that I don't have and costs farm cash. I think this is very unreasonable! I am trying to upgrade my tools, and they take a lot or fc. I think it would be nice if we would have a heads up as to what facilities are needed to finish that quest. At least if it takes farmcash! Please I am pretty disappointed about this. I have worked hard, and wasted time in getting these quests done. Pleas do something about this.
Old Jul 30 2017, 10:58 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default (Deleted)

When I hover over a players profile pic during the quests the word (Deleted) is after every person's name...... Why is that? What is it for?

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20