Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Aug 25 2017, 02:52 AM

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Nice to get the release a bit early, but Wow !! Now we are up to FOUR Farm Cash Facilities - 122 Farm Cash for this release, but only 25 Farm Cash is given to us every THREE MONTHS. It's getting really hard to afford this game anymore.
I agree. I am fast coming to the stage where I am going to stop playing. I did give up for a year or so because of the cost.
Old Aug 25 2017, 03:10 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Queen.of.Clutter View Post
Nice to get the release a bit early, but Wow !! Now we are up to FOUR Farm Cash Facilities - 122 Farm Cash for this release, but only 25 Farm Cash is given to us every THREE MONTHS. It's getting really hard to afford this game anymore.
I totally agree. I love this game but it's getting harder and harder to keep up with everything released with Farm Cash and because I love the game so much naturally I want to get all the new facilities released. And space on my farm is getting squeezed with crop growing and trees and finding the coins to upgrade and get more farms upgrades is taking much longer.

There has to be a limited to what people can afford and what people are prepared to pay in terms of an online game. I feel Farm Town is adding more and more FC facilities recently and increases are not made to those Farm Cash facilities we have to use for some of them and we end up having to buy multiples of the same FC facilities to fill those that require items from them. I still struggle to fill some of my Client factories with some items.

I am sure there will be a time when I say enough is enough and quit; but for now I keep going. I feel sure that when I am overwhelmed with so many facilities I need to buy with FC for quests etc I will probably not want to play anymore. It like chasing a rainbow one never gets close and it never ends!
Old Aug 25 2017, 03:22 AM

Hi all, awesome update (bit costly when both hubby and wife play separately) but I do have an opinion I would like to share and by all means you can move it to the appropriate forum if need be...;

First off, thanks for the update and once again delivering the Best game on Facebook... I have been a 'farmer' since way back dot when we had to do everything manually one by one and I for one will always keep up with the game changes but I do feel for those who are either just starting out on lower levels or those who cannot for whatever reason afford to be able to spend $$ each month to keep up.. I know the amount of real money I have invested in my farms and as well my hubby and can understand when people have a whinge or a moan about the costs... BUT farmers there are 2 sides to every story and you have to remember this is a FREE game if you want it to be... the choice is always yours, conceding without some of the FC facilities you cannot always fully participate in some of the Quests.. but it does still come back to personal choice..

I am sure whilst it is free to us, there must be costs involved with the servers and the developer costs (please correct me if I am wrong) I do see both sides of the coin so to speak.. spare a thought for anyone just starting out coz I do see of lot of new players give up once they realize there is a big $ cost involved. Whilst there will always be the devoted or addicted, it is time to be addressing the issue of costing...

The game has changed so much since inception... the tools etc are awesome. From reading comments in the forum the Devs are always under pressure to come up with something new to satisfy a demand but maybe it is time to step back, make sure everything is working at 100% and players need to accept there might not always be a monthly update with heaps of new stuff.
Old Aug 25 2017, 03:31 AM

thank you - always a joy , when you release an update :-)
Old Aug 25 2017, 03:48 AM
Account Not Linked

Thank you Raul and other Devs for the great game but the FC aspect for facs really is getting out of hand since introducing of the Taste for Facs. I will now just learn to play without them.. 2 FC facs a month is all I can afford to do. I'm thinking I'm not the only one that is having a problem with the FC grab. Sensational game and played from the start but its getting financially out of my reach.
Old Aug 25 2017, 04:02 AM

Thank you Raul - especially for reducing the time between ships to 20 hours. Good to see some more "Taste of Facilties" working on my food expo farm

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old Aug 25 2017, 04:20 AM

Default Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A.Bob View Post
Thanks Raul!!!!
Thanks again for new items and bug fixes etc. Looking forward to the new levels!
Old Aug 25 2017, 05:30 AM

Thumbs down Issue with Update

There are 18 Trees on Gift and Everytime i refresh the ones in my storage Vanish im losing hundreds of gift trees because of this issue. looks like the game is going to be a snail pace loading to since Update
Old Aug 25 2017, 05:34 AM

Thank you for the great and early update.
Old Aug 25 2017, 05:53 AM

meh I am thankful to get farm cash for free plus doing the quests you can earn up to 6 farm cash as week.

I dont bother buy FC facilities now I just buy tools