Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Apr 06 2017, 01:18 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firinn12 View Post
It seems former probs are now being recognized, and I'm still lovin' this game. However NOW I'm wanting to buy cash and the "buy now" button doesn't seem to recognize it needs to take my money. There's a notice there about billing Qs to slashkey, should I go that direction for an answer?
Hi Firinn12,

After you selected the amount you wanted did you remember to check the box for "I agree to the Terms of Service " ?

If you did try exiting the game and reload and try again.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Apr 06 2017, 01:23 PM

Yes I did agree to T of S, it's just the button going nowhere. Probs I've had the past couple months are generally related to the FB pop ups (still unresolved). I'ce never had a problem before giving the game my cash. I'll try again later, sigh.
Old Apr 06 2017, 01:47 PM

Quote:
Yes I did agree to T of S, it's just the button going nowhere. Probs I've had the past couple months are generally related to the FB pop ups (still unresolved). I'ce never had a problem before giving the game my cash. I'll try again later, sigh.
Hi Firinn12,

If popups are being blocked then yes you would have a problem. I won't list the sites again for you a s i believe you have already tried this working with Taz, so you'll already know. If it's not working in one browser try another and see if that works.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 06 2017, 02:05 PM

Just for the record, yes Taz was incredibly patient in helping me with those former problems, but I did figure out (by seeing other changes in other areas) it more than likely stems from something Facebook is doing that glitches some sort of shared files along the way. When the hires option is working, I quickly load my facilities and put out the hire notice before the option reverts to being inoperable. For the record, these problems with FarmTown never happened before the beginning of this year, and I feel run much deeper than clearing my cache. I've been online since the early 90s, know a little about programming, and fully understand these problems are a little more complicated than putting all the blame on the user. I won't bother you folks again. Thanks for your efforts anyway.
Old Apr 06 2017, 04:34 PM

Quote:
Just for the record, yes Taz was incredibly patient in helping me with those former problems, but I did figure out (by seeing other changes in other areas) it more than likely stems from something Facebook is doing that glitches some sort of shared files along the way. When the hires option is working, I quickly load my facilities and put out the hire notice before the option reverts to being inoperable. For the record, these problems with FarmTown never happened before the beginning of this year, and I feel run much deeper than clearing my cache. I've been online since the early 90s, know a little about programming, and fully understand these problems are a little more complicated than putting all the blame on the user. I won't bother you folks again. Thanks for your efforts anyway.

Hi Firinn12,

Perhaps, if you don't want to allow 3rd party cookies in your browser, you might consider allowing them just for the time you want to purchase FC, then change the settings back again. However if the problem is as you think with Facebook, then I'm sorry but we are unable to help with that as Facebook deal with all FC purchases.

Clickable Help Links:

Old Apr 06 2017, 04:56 PM

Please change the harvesting back.. a friend that I am SN for has lots of ponds.. I bought bigger tools so I can finish faster but now it takes me three times as long. It lags so bad.
Old Apr 06 2017, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmer for life View Post
Please change the harvesting back.. a friend that I am SN for has lots of ponds.. I bought bigger tools so I can finish faster but now it takes me three times as long. It lags so bad.
Hi farmer for life,
Raul did post this in the first post of this thread:
Known Issues:

- The fishing changes are causing more issues with the transparency/shadows of water items than expected, we will release a fix today or tomorrow.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 06 2017, 05:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raul View Post
- Added a new Belt / Dans sort in the store for the Crops, Trees, and Flowers categories.
Very useful. Thanks!
Old Apr 06 2017, 05:37 PM

Thank you so very much.
Old Apr 06 2017, 06:20 PM

Gonna post this again. My friend and I are harvesting again tonight. We did last night and it was really slow for him mostly. Takes for ever to save and just real draggy. I'm thinking this is coming from some of the up dates made. We have NEVER had trouble when there is a new release.

The farm looks totally harvested but he is stuck there till it finishes saving and harvest everything. It keeps saying "He harvested and put in my storage etc" Again this has never happened to us before during any release.

Last edited by Jean's Farm; Apr 06 2017 at 06:24 PM. Reason: added more
Closed Thread