Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Dec 19 2015, 06:44 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnookims View Post
Is there any place I can find how many trees I have on all my fields?
Hi Shnookims,
The only way I know is to look in the Farm Stats, with the check box for fertilization off and you should see how many are growing or ready on each farm.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 20 2015, 06:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shnookims View Post
Is there any place I can find how many trees I have on all my fields?
if you have the crane click on a tree like you are going to move them all to storage but don't move them... the window that pops up tells you exactly how many trees you have on that particular farm... you can use this tool also to see how many of a particular tree you have on that farm
Old Dec 21 2015, 07:12 PM

wish had super pumps ... like they have for the windmill. perpetually low on storage not possible to keep up with everything ... same problem with mineral mines ............

maybe developers can switch some facilities to natural gas?
Old Dec 21 2015, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdnelso View Post
wish had super pumps ... like they have for the windmill. perpetually low on storage not possible to keep up with everything ... same problem with mineral mines ............

maybe developers can switch some facilities to natural gas?
Hi Jdnelso

Please post your ideas in our Suggestion Section, so the developers can see them.

You cant open a new thread there, but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your suggestion.
Old Dec 22 2015, 08:38 PM

The only way i know is also the farm stats however you do need to have the farms a certain size before that can actually help.
Old Dec 31 2015, 10:57 AM

Default Working another farm for the Facilties

Thanks for the improvements when working another’s complicated farm for the Facilities and Clients. The speed now is wonderful.

Thanks
Old Jan 11 2016, 09:12 AM

You can play FarmTown on a Microsoft Surface Pro with no downloads. It is just like a regular computer, that's why I bought one. I have been looking to play FarmTown on a tablet for years and finally made it happen with my Surface (and detachable keyboard!) I don't use Apple products and love my Samsung Note 4 smartphone!

Farm Town guys and gals are welcome to stop by anytime. Comments are appreciated!
Old Jan 12 2016, 12:45 PM

I'd like to see at least some functionality with an Android or iOS device. I realize it would probably never be possible to make the entire game work but maybe there could be a few things we could do remotely, through those devices?..Like maybe a single farm? or some functions?...or even seeing some stats?...or something
Old Jan 12 2016, 02:40 PM

Default What is a "Cranberry" tree?

This is driving me nuts...Pray tell...what is a "Cranberry Tree" or a "Prune" Tree? Cranberries grow on a bush and the field needs to be flooded to harvest them. Prunes are plums that have been dehydrated...we have Plum trees already. What am I missing lol? Are there any other FooPahs I'm missing?
Old Jan 12 2016, 03:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer Kerry View Post
I'd like to see at least some functionality with an Android or iOS device. I realize it would probably never be possible to make the entire game work but maybe there could be a few things we could do remotely, through those devices?..Like maybe a single farm? or some functions?...or even seeing some stats?...or something
Hi Farmer Kerry,
I have moved your post to a thread in feedback related to what you are asking. As long as you have or can download a browser that has Flash player to those devices then you can play Farm Town on them. Some functions would be very difficult to do because of the screen size and the touch screen, but you can open and use Farm Town in those as long as you have a browser with Flash plugin.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread

Tags
neighbors, storage capacity