Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 15 2018, 10:30 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffaloboy View Post
hi there

since yesterday i cant help regular facilities only clients sometimes its otherwise
and the speed is so horrible slow ,i do clear all caches and i have a 300 mbit fibrepower internet

best regards

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...345&farm_ix=35
Hi buffaloboy,
The only thing we can suggest is you check the show times tool in the tool box before you go to try working regular facilities. If there is a time showing then that is how long you need to wait before you can work those. If there is a green check then you can work them. You are required to wait 8 hours since the last time you worked ANY regular facilities before you can work them again for any of your neighbors.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 19 2018 at 03:40 PM.
Old Jul 19 2018, 12:56 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Posting Fac

Is there a way to just post certain Fac farms. I have 5 farms but only want to post the 2 that have NCC fac on them, saving needed product. But post all 3 of my Client farm.

Thank you
Old Jul 19 2018, 01:06 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by michele37 View Post
Is there a way to just post certain Fac farms. I have 5 farms but only want to post the 2 that have NCC fac on them, saving needed product. But post all 3 of my Client farm.

Thank you
Hi michele37,

I have moved your post to the Facilites thread.

No sorry there is not. The only way they could work only the farms you wanted was if all the work was already finished on the other farms, then it would only take them to the farms that had work on them.
Old Yesterday, 10:13 AM

I have the garden center, It will not let me load and keeps showing I do not have enough trees to fill facility, it tells me I have 1 tree on each product but I have at least 1 thousand trees to fill entire facility, I even went to see if I had enough pots, but that is ok too, this has been since the purchase of this facility. advice needed
Old Yesterday, 10:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobbieswaterfalls View Post
I have the garden center, It will not let me load and keeps showing I do not have enough trees to fill facility, it tells me I have 1 tree on each product but I have at least 1 thousand trees to fill entire facility, I even went to see if I had enough pots, but that is ok too, this has been since the purchase of this facility. advice needed
Hi Bobbieswaterfalls,
The Garden Center is a service facility that uses product from the Plant Nursery. It does not produce the bonsai plants.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts