Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 14 2014, 04:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raenie View Post
Whoa .. I love, love, love #4. More Mayor Help when working neighbors facilities!

I was just working someones facilities. The mayor automatically whisked me through the farms, after I finished over 1/2 of them, and gave me the items. Boy, that saves me a lot of travel time.. ha, ha, ha...

I might buy more trains after all .. money permitting, or course.

That in itself makes having to wait for the update worthwhile! (grins)
Ummmm . . . yeah. I just anted up for 3 extra cars that I have absolutely no need for. I'm actually sort of in awe of the developers for continuing to think of things that we can't POSSIBLY live without.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Mar 14 2014, 05:34 PM
Account Not Linked

Checking my animal harvest times cows and pig sty are the only ones that show a amount of time. but they are not ready to be harvested
Old Mar 14 2014, 05:40 PM

This is because, when the Mayor goes and works the other farms, he doesn't just work the regular ones, but he also does the services and non workable too
Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Thank you - like the Tower Crane just what we asked for. Like the train idea but it seems a bit hit and miss. I have all 5 locomotives but do not have 10 cars on one train - one I have 11 and another 8. I just tried to work a neighbours facilities - The Mayor worked all the facilities on the first 7 farms but I had to navigate to each one, THEN the Mayor started taking me automatically through the last 7 without me having to move.
I then went to work the same Farmers Services - I got a message on every farm that I had already worked on those facilities - but I hadnt - only the ordinary Facilities NOT the Services ones.
I will try again when I see a post from someone and re-arrange my trains when they all return but it looks as if there is a glitch stopping us from working the ordinary Facilities and Services. I have no way of knowing if the first pass when I thought I was working the Facilities also worked the Services.

I hope this makes sense!!
Old Mar 14 2014, 05:52 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE the new update so far!!! the extra mayor help rocks!!!

chrome,win7, WF5

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...0145&farm_ix=0
Old Mar 14 2014, 06:00 PM

The following "Non Workable" facs of mine were filled and together with a neighbour we ran an experiment. The Mayor worked some of them but not all of them. Only the Semi-Trailer Truck was not worked.
There is no mention in the update that I could see that said this would now occur so am presuming its a glitch.
I too have noticed when doing facs that just occasionally I get the "oops you already worked this farm" but the Mayor will go on and to all the others. I have 2 trains both of which have 10 cars on each. So Mayor is doing all farms except for the occasional glitch.
Thought I should report it as it happened a few times .... but not all the time.
Old Mar 14 2014, 06:21 PM

Thank you for the update. Not much in it for me, as I don't work other people's farms or employ them. And only have one train.

So I find this one a bit boring. Please can we have some more crops and animals?
Old Mar 14 2014, 06:25 PM
Senior Moderator

Post Release Updates - March 14th, 6:55PM EST

- The mayor help feature is not working as expected, among other things, it is currently working all facilities (service, factories and non-workable) at once, it is supposed to only work on the one type you were hired for, as it has always been.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 14 2014, 06:38 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Have not read any of the messages but here is something I just noticed.. THE MAJOR IS GIVING AWAY PRODUCTS FROM THE MINES AND OTHER FACILITIES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BE WORKED ON THE POSTINGS… I have some at 80% and then some at 10%.. the 80% are the ones that only have the mines on the farm the 10% ones are the ones that are combined with other facilities on farms… Has this been reported yet? I love the Major doing my last farms for me, but is this a problem with the non-profit mines and things that are not for the open public?
Thank you.
Old Mar 14 2014, 06:49 PM

I just notice when harvesting my animals....that not all are showing the time to be reharvest....just thought I'd let ya know!
Old Mar 14 2014, 07:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Have not read any of the messages but here is something I just noticed.. THE MAJOR IS GIVING AWAY PRODUCTS FROM THE MINES AND OTHER FACILITIES THAT HAVE NEVER BEEN ABLE TO BE WORKED ON THE POSTINGS… I have some at 80% and then some at 10%.. the 80% are the ones that only have the mines on the farm the 10% ones are the ones that are combined with other facilities on farms… Has this been reported yet? I love the Major doing my last farms for me, but is this a problem with the non-profit mines and things that are not for the open public?
Thank you.
Post Release Updates - March 14th, 6:55PM EST

- The mayor help feature is not working as expected, among other things, it is currently working all facilities (service, factories and non-workable) at once, it is supposed to only work on the one type you were hired for, as it has always been.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Closed Thread