Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Dec 09 2009, 12:24 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselizabeth View Post
The point behind hiding trees, I thought, was to get them out of the way so others could harvest easily when you hire them. Isn't that the same reason we can also hide other non-harvestables such as flowers and buildings?

Rose
You can't hide special items such as the Christmas items and Halloween and the autumn trees.
Old Dec 09 2009, 04:38 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by annecky98 View Post
I bought Farm Cash and got enough to gift some things to friends, but none of the things I bought (skating rink was what I hoped to give my daughter) gives me the option to send as gifts. how do i gift christmas items? I think I have one of everything and none of them have the option to send as a gift.
can't you just give your daughter the cash and let her purchase the items? or if living far away she is your daughter she could give you her information on her account and you log in and you purchase the items on her account for her, she can always change her password once you leave the account..... just an idea.....

GOD Bless The USA

Level 600, Farmer since June 2,2009

Go placidly amid the noise and haste, and remember what peace there may be in silence.

╰⊰⊹✿Dεsidεяαtα✿⊹⊱╮

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?f...00000233351452

(link below not mine)
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Dec 09 2009, 07:35 AM

My farm is covered in snow!

Wwweeeeeee

Now, will we be seeing ANY blinky Xmas light items?

I hoarded all my Farm Cash Credits until Xmas releases hoping
for a house or something with blinking lights. Dang it.

Ok, so are there any more items that will release for Xmas this month?

Feel free to visit mah Snowwwwwwww

Old Dec 09 2009, 10:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by annecky98 View Post
I bought Farm Cash and got enough to gift some things to friends, but none of the things I bought (skating rink was what I hoped to give my daughter) gives me the option to send as gifts. how do i gift christmas items? I think I have one of everything and none of them have the option to send as a gift.

I know on Myspace version The only gifts you can give are the ones in the Send Gifts Tab you can NOT buy things and send those as gifts, You buy them for your self.

Gifts are in its own separate section, When you log on it usually sends you right to the gift area (will show lots of different things you click one(only can send one thing at a time) then scroll down and hit Send Gift, If it doesn't pop up while your on your farm there are tabs at the top of the page SEND GIFTS is the 1st tab, then play, Then Neighbors, and so on

Again on Myspace version you can not buy things with farm cash OR coins then send it to a friend/neighbor as a gift. Only can buy it for your self
Old Dec 09 2009, 10:58 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by atvchick95 View Post
I know on Myspace version The only gifts you can give are the ones in the Send Gifts Tab you can NOT buy things and send those as gifts, You buy them for your self.

Gifts are in its own separate section, When you log on it usually sends you right to the gift area (will show lots of different things you click one(only can send one thing at a time) then scroll down and hit Send Gift, If it doesn't pop up while your on your farm there are tabs at the top of the page SEND GIFTS is the 1st tab, then play, Then Neighbors, and so on

Again on Myspace version you can not buy things with farm cash OR coins then send it to a friend/neighbor as a gift. Only can buy it for your self
That is how it is on Facebook too.
Old Dec 09 2009, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselizabeth View Post
The point behind hiding trees, I thought, was to get them out of the way so others could harvest easily when you hire them. Isn't that the same reason we can also hide other non-harvestables such as flowers and buildings?

Rose
Yes, yes it is. Snowy pines and Christmas themed building really should be able to be hidden. Hiding trees is done so you can harvest without things getting in your way. It never had to do with things being harvestable or not because that would make no sense because you can only hide things on your end when you did that.
Old Dec 09 2009, 02:01 PM

Thank you, my missing XP problem seems to be fixed. Have harvested & plowed for others today and it was working perfectly. Keep up the good work.
Old Dec 09 2009, 02:35 PM

Level:
XP:

My farm don't completely load and I can't plow to replant. When I go to do jobs on other farms it just jumps around and I can't stay in same place.

Visit 's Farm

Old Dec 09 2009, 03:33 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyler45 View Post
Origins of the Nativity

St. Francis of Assisi is said to have introduced the world to the three-dimensional Nativity Scene after a trip to Egypt and Acre in 1220. He was said to have used live humans and animals in his set. The idea of the nativity scene soon spread to Germany in the 1600’s. Catholics and Protestants put these scenes up in their churches, homes, and parks. In many homes and churches, the baby Jesus is often left out of the crib until Christmas day, representing the fact that He has not been born yet. It is common practice in the United States for people to put all characters in the scene all at once."
thank you so much for this. i did not know this.

God bless
Old Dec 09 2009, 05:36 PM

Level:
XP:

My Christmas tree dissappeared and now I have presents and no tree!!!! When will that glitch be corrected? I know that many others have this same problem. Why not put it back in the box like the chicken coop and just make a limit of one!?! That way we who have lost our can just get another and still only have one?!?! Help - my gift box is getting full and I have no where to put my presents!!!

Visit 's Farm

Closed Thread