Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Nov 04 2014, 10:53 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
I do too......$40 bucks will buy a movie and snacks and dinner out and give me...what 4 hours of pleasure. $40 here gives me years of pleasure!!!!!

And I'm sorry I don't know what you mean by 1 hour, 2 hours.

Taz did answer here so maybe she got it for you.

Taz explained it Jean and SHE IS PRETTY SMART(by the way my middle name)

This evening I will know if I understood all SHE said

I ran into this (the reason I asked) a while back.I had 8 and 2 in the bank,ready to do the last step.I goofed and didn't collect in time,and got only 1.Taz answered me saying I missed it by a short time..SO I WAS JUST WONDERING!!
Old Nov 04 2014, 11:45 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
Taz explained it Jean and SHE IS PRETTY SMART(by the way my middle name)

This evening I will know if I understood all SHE said

I ran into this (the reason I asked) a while back.I had 8 and 2 in the bank,ready to do the last step.I goofed and didn't collect in time,and got only 1.Taz answered me saying I missed it by a short time..SO I WAS JUST WONDERING!!
You are treading on thin ice and SHE has the hammer...
By the way Jean Taz is a HE not SHE...
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Nov 04 2014, 12:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
You are treading on thin ice and SHE has the hammer...
By the way Jean Taz is a HE not SHE...
I COULDN'T STOP MYSELF TAZ
By the way you do a excellent job here.
Old Nov 18 2014, 01:50 PM

If my original quest reward comes in Wednesday morning and I do nothing and have no quests going until the following Tuesday, will my accounting day/time stay the same? Will it just skip the empty Wednesday and take up again after another 7 days? I want to know when to start finishing quests again once I return to play after a week off. Thank you.
Old Nov 18 2014, 02:12 PM

Default quests and fc

There are a lot of posts about quests expiring and weeks ending and having to start over for a quota to get the 2 FC. . .My week has never started over - If I lose a quest at the end of the 7 day time frame, my 7 days carries on until such time that I do make the quota and collect my FC - THEN my week starts over from scratch. . .

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=1840914976
Old Nov 18 2014, 04:34 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by garden ho View Post
There are a lot of posts about quests expiring and weeks ending and having to start over for a quota to get the 2 FC. . .My week has never started over - If I lose a quest at the end of the 7 day time frame, my 7 days carries on until such time that I do make the quota and collect my FC - THEN my week starts over from scratch. . .
Thanks for your reply. The last time I stopped questing for 6 days I was told my new time frame would commence as soon as I COMPLETED a quest. However, as soon as I collected 3 completed quests (3 days after I returned) the COLLECT REWARDS bar turned blue and I received 1 FC. Is that what you are saying? If so, that's fine - Is the quota for 1 FC, not for 2, and then the week, as you said, starts over from there? It's NOT a big deal, but I sure would like to understand it. Again, thanks for replying. Happy questing!
Old Nov 18 2014, 04:35 PM

Question dizzymiss

I used the lifeline to obtain blueberries which said I could procure goods by working on my own or another farm. I was hired by another farmer, harvested 3 crops but when I returned to my own farm I still need the blueberries What???
This isnt the first time this has happened but always seems to be when i am close to 8 quests to get $2 Come on sort your game out please
Julie Johnston
Old Nov 18 2014, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzyMiss View Post
I used the lifeline to obtain blueberries which said I could procure goods by working on my own or another farm. I was hired by another farmer, harvested 3 crops but when I returned to my own farm I still need the blueberries What???
This isnt the first time this has happened but always seems to be when i am close to 8 quests to get $2 Come on sort your game out please
Julie Johnston
Hi DizzyMiss

I'm sorry about your problem with your quest.

Did you get the employee lifeline? When you harvest in another farm, you only obtain 10% from the harvesting, so if you need 1 blueberry for your quest you need to harvest 10 spots. While you are harvesting, you can open your tool box and then click in the quest icon to check if you have got the green tick for that product.

If you got an intermitent glitch which doesnt allow you to get the green tick, then you will need to wait some hours and try again. As it is intermitent it is not easy for the developers to pin it out and fix.
Old Nov 18 2014, 06:01 PM

Default I have the same issue as DizzieMay

I too, used the lifeline to work someone's farm to get ONE blueberry.
Found someone w/ 9 and then another person w/ 2 = 11,
I still don't have the green check mark, saying that part of the quest is complete.
I was also close to the 2 farm cash for the week,

I gave in and accepted the 1 for the week.
Old Nov 18 2014, 09:20 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by gingerbread rob ertson View Post
I too, used the lifeline to work someone's farm to get ONE blueberry.
Found someone w/ 9 and then another person w/ 2 = 11,
I still don't have the green check mark, saying that part of the quest is complete.
I was also close to the 2 farm cash for the week,

I gave in and accepted the 1 for the week.
Hi, sorry you misunderstood, but as Mary said and you found out, you have to harvest 10 at a time to get one, you cannot split them up between hires. We only get 10% of what we harvest, this is why.

Also, you do not have to give in, you do not have to collect your FC as soon as the button lights up! keep on going and get as many done as you can! Your blue light will not go off unless you drop below 3 quests in your timeline OR you collect and start a new week, so keep going.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20