Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 07 2016, 09:06 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeckyJo722 View Post
I keep getting a "Connection was reset" message when try to get onto Farm Town. I clicked on all the links shared to check for connections and they all worked except for the last one. That one said it could not connect.

I have tried all the suggestions I could find, but still cannot get on. Any other suggestions?
Hi BeckyJo,
Please try the suggestions in the first post of the following thread link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=602774

Additionally check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups you can add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings:
Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

Please note to add the sites in exceptions:
In Chrome you have to go to Advanced settings at the bottom of the options page.
In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 08 2016, 08:00 PM

Default block boxes

Getting black boxes continually! (loading farm etc..) have to go to home to reload.

Planting crops and then next day not there?

Could not post facilities today??
Old Sep 08 2016, 08:12 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbj View Post
Getting black boxes continually! (loading farm etc..) have to go to home to reload.

Planting crops and then next day not there?

Could not post facilities today??
Hi cbj,
I moved your post to the thread about connection problems. Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread.

What happened when you tried to post your facilities?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 12 2016, 07:55 AM

Default Game will not load

This is the second morning Farm Town will not load. I can get on at 11:30 EST, but that is past my bedtime. Come 8:00 a.m., will not load. I have followed all instructions on forum in trying to get it to work.

Farm ID http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4872&farm_ix=Y

Thanks for your help.
Old Sep 12 2016, 08:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoobanger View Post
This is the second morning Farm Town will not load. I can get on at 11:30 EST, but that is past my bedtime. Come 8:00 a.m., will not load. I have followed all instructions on forum in trying to get it to work.

Farm ID http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4872&farm_ix=Y

Thanks for your help.
Hi shoobanger

I have just visited your farms without problems, please try all suggestions given in the first post, first page of this thread. Which are the results for the links provided to test your server connectivity?

Also, which browser are you using? Have you tried another browser to check if you have the same problems?

Thank you

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 13 2016, 01:26 AM

Default Thank you

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Vivienne

I just visited one of your farms and almost all your flowers are harvested. This farm is full of flowers, and perhaps you lost conection while working.

Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Then restart your computer

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached

First time you load the game again, it will take a little more time as all graphics need to be loaded again.

After loading your farm try to harvest the flowers but from time to time, click in the save button.

For your problem working friends facilities, try to enter them with everything hidden in your preferences, the wrench.

If this doesnt help you try another browser to check if you still have the same problems.
Thanks very much for the help
Old Sep 17 2016, 10:02 AM

Default Can't access any area other than my farm

Not sure what's going on, but I have a blank screen at both marketplaces, the Inn, and the Realty office. I've restarted and reloaded, but no luck. I can navigate around my farms and loading is no problem.
Old Sep 17 2016, 10:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mare Contrare View Post
Not sure what's going on, but I have a blank screen at both marketplaces, the Inn, and the Realty office. I've restarted and reloaded, but no luck. I can navigate around my farms and loading is no problem.
Hi Mare Contrare,
I have moved your post to the Help & Support thread about loading. Please try all the suggestions in the first post of this thread.
Old Sep 23 2016, 12:07 PM

For the last couple of days I have had issues while working other peoples farms. The game freezes up and then I get an Error XO25 and get booted out. What is going on?
Old Sep 23 2016, 12:22 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hevnlymom View Post
For the last couple of days I have had issues while working other peoples farms. The game freezes up and then I get an Error XO25 and get booted out. What is going on?
Hi Hevnlymom,

Please go to the first post on the first page of this thread and try the suggestions there to help you.

You could also Try clearing your FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload.

You can also read up on the X025 error in the following post >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=595206

Tags
access, adobe flash plugin crash, browser restarting, cannot load game, connecting to mainframe, error saving data x025, errors, farm town not loading, farm town wont load, fb access, flash player issues, flashing red and green, game won't open, green screen, green snreen, load, load user, loading, loading error, loading issues, loading user, loss of connection, not loading, online/offline, plug, saving data, shockwave flash, white screen