Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jun 10 2012, 02:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
..I am sure I will be able to buy..the boxcars..and etc....that says blocked..if I have patience..I also..have a send showing but not a buy..and I have everything..needed..as I buy just about everything...
Just refresh Petunia - it will work then I just bought mine. Have fun !!
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:08 PM

I had to reload the game after I placed the factories on the farm that the box cars required, then I was able to buy them. I must say, I was hoping that we would get to choose the products we wanted to bring to our farms from the market. There is only 1 item in the three available cars that I need on a regular basis. It is the paper rolls; I have one facility on each farm, but seem to run out if I post my facilities, and don't work several other farms, and request ingredients, I can get enough. So at least, with one box car, I can get paper rolls every 7 days....

I wonder if they will be workable, in the future, by our neighbors?!?

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:09 PM
Account Not Linked

I only had to move one facility so my train is chugging along. Can't wait to see what the Boost feature does!
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:09 PM

What a huge huge disappointment again........I NEVER run out of anything they carry........One train is just for stuff from the ink factory.........How about stuff everyone is asking for like canvas roll etc......And where does it carry it too?........And now we have to move all the stuff around so that the oil factory and stone windmill are on that farm.....Keeping my cash for the 1st time ever....
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostkitten View Post
What a huge huge disappointment again........I NEVER run out of anything they carry........One train is just for stuff from the ink factory.........How about stuff everyone is asking for like canvas roll etc......And where does it carry it too?........And now we have to move all the stuff around so that the oil factory and stone windmill are on that farm.....Keeping my cash for the 1st time ever....
My bet is that they will be adding new train cars with future updates and eventually, they will likely carry everything! This is a great start and just think of the anticipation for the next ones
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:15 PM
Account Not Linked

Since it is "visiting 140 Markets", I assume it is going to carry more than just ink etc. Will have to wait and see.

lol call me thick but really dont know how or why these trains work ?? i too never run out of these products by using the trains does it mean i dont need to load the supplying factories?? help someone with more common sense explain please
Account Not Linked

Wow had to move my river for the tracks, but my train is now dispatched, thank you devs, Raul, love it!!!!!
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PKT View Post
My bet is that they will be adding new train cars with future updates and eventually, they will likely carry everything! This is a great start and just think of the anticipation for the next ones
But why the heck all the ink stuff?............I can see why 4000 ppl have left the farmtown forums in under 2 months.......All this waiting for the trains and IMO its useless............Looks like another thrown together lots of items......
Old Jun 10 2012, 02:20 PM

ok. am at a loss here..... got train working ok on my farm 4.....

On farm 14... different box cars..... properly coupled...... say they will be dispatched... but it won't.... the box with dispatch now won't click.
Have refreshed , re-booted and still it won't go....

Any ideas? http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...259&farm_ix=13

Last edited by FarmerMcLashwood; Jun 10 2012 at 02:21 PM. Reason: changed wording
Closed Thread