Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 20 2012, 04:00 PM

My husband and I are having a discussion. How do you know what having the retail store pays? I say that selling out of the factory is like selling wholesale and selling from the retail shop is like selling retail with a profit, He says that the retail is grouping them together and they sell for the same price, Are either of us correct. Or is there any place that we can see the retail prices. thanks for the help.
Old May 20 2012, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jkmyer View Post
My husband and I are having a discussion. How do you know what having the retail store pays? I say that selling out of the factory is like selling wholesale and selling from the retail shop is like selling retail with a profit, He says that the retail is grouping them together and they sell for the same price, Are either of us correct. Or is there any place that we can see the retail prices. thanks for the help.
Hi, there is around 50% Mark up for selling the products through the service facilities.
Old May 20 2012, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, there is around 50% Mark up for selling the products through the service facilities.
thanks I didn't realize it was that much but I was sure there was a mark up.
Old May 20 2012, 10:28 PM

Hi I thought I should double check ... This is from the April 2011 release when they first released the Service Facilities..

9. Service Facilities: These are a new type of facilities that will not produce any tangible goods but instead will allow you to make coins by providing a service. It works similar to the current facilities, the difference is that you don't start any production on them, but rather load them with products so they can provide a service.

You can check the "What's in Stock" tab and see what is still in stock, what has been used and to Cash Out the coins you have made for whatever have been used so far. You will make about 50% more profit by loading the products into the service facilities and then Cashing Out later, compared to just selling the products in the market.
Old May 21 2012, 01:31 AM

Quote:

Nice to see some couples having 'discussions' but as usual the woman is ALWAYS right! lol ....

Happy Farming

Take Care and Have fun

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...406&farm_ix=12

Level 385 : Player Since August 3rd 2009

Charlie
Old May 21 2012, 03:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
My poor avatar is sick! He is moving so slowly these days. I've taken him to the Dr, had his Cache cleared, his Macromedia files cleared, took him to the FarmTown Clinic, had everything "unset", even knocked him out for a good nights sleep by shutting down the computer all night with it unplugged and battery out, but he is still moving so slow. Dr said he doesn't have a virus. I don't know what else to do!

Poor little guy is moving so slow, and he has had to refill all of the facilities multiple times, because even though I helped him in facility manager fill them, and they were all at 100%, when we revisit them after everything is saved, they are back down to where they were, plus additional products are finished.

Anybody know a good voodoo Dr or developer that can heal him? I don't like seeing him like this!
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I had indeed already done all of them before posting, and my little guy was getting sicker and sicker. I gave him a rest for 2 days, to watch my son play soccer. I'm happy to say that my little avatar seems to be on mend. Today he worked almost at his usual speed, but still had trouble remembering all of the filling instructions in the Facility Manager. He did about half of them, even though I gave him the instructions really slowly waiting for each facility picture to reappear before I gave him the instructions to fill the next one. He only did about half of them, but that is better than him not remember any of them!

Hopefully, after he gets more rest this weekend since I will be at the Indianapolis 500, he will be rick back to normal! And, if he had a new Farm to plant or a train to build to get the paper rolls that he needs, since a paper mill on each farm is not enough, I'm sure he would be flying high and loving life!

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old May 21 2012, 05:25 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docperk View Post
This is probably a question for StoneFace since he has stats on everything but anyone can answer.
My farm 4 is still ad 24x24 because I have it surrounded by seacoast. I haven't wanted to expand it cause I want to be able to keep it surrounded what I want to know is, is the 30x30 big enough to be able to add another small seacoast on each side to keep it surrounded? I actually have 2 large seacoast on front sides and 4 small ones on the back sides but I figure at some point I should be able to squeeze a small one in there.
Anybody have any figures on this?

thanks

If you visit my farms and go to my farm 14 you can see where I've put large and small seacoasts around the edges .. trying to make it look kinda like a island ... still working on it .. but it will give you an idea .... its expanded as big as I can get it ....
Old May 21 2012, 10:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
Thanks for all of the suggestions. I had indeed already done all of them before posting, and my little guy was getting sicker and sicker. I gave him a rest for 2 days, to watch my son play soccer. I'm happy to say that my little avatar seems to be on mend. Today he worked almost at his usual speed, but still had trouble remembering all of the filling instructions in the Facility Manager. He did about half of them, even though I gave him the instructions really slowly waiting for each facility picture to reappear before I gave him the instructions to fill the next one. He only did about half of them, but that is better than him not remember any of them!

Hopefully, after he gets more rest this weekend since I will be at the Indianapolis 500, he will be rick back to normal! And, if he had a new Farm to plant or a train to build to get the paper rolls that he needs, since a paper mill on each farm is not enough, I'm sure he would be flying high and loving life!
LOL same thing happened to me, believe me I feel your pain.. drove me nuts... in the end I just unplugged my mouse, gave it 10 seconds, put it back in, let it install itself again and all was great again!
Old May 22 2012, 06:52 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
is there a way to make a list and keep it to selected neighbors to send gifts and bonus.
On your HOME page in FB, look down to the left and click FRIENDS. Up at the top of that page is a box that says CREATE LIST. Click it and name your list whatever will help you remember what it's for, mine are FT1, FT2 and so on. Now comes the hard part...you have to remember all your neighbors names, lol. What I do is type the letter a and it brings up a list of friends with 'a' in their names, so you just pick who you want, and go thru the alphabet that way. Remember that the game limit is 50, I make my lists 30 or so. When you have it all set with who you want, go into the game and go to SEND GIFTS. Pick your gift then PROCEED TO SEND, as usual, but click on the FACEBOOK FRIENDS LIST on the last tab, then open the little box that says SELECT A FRIEND LIST at the left and pick your list. Click their names and send!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old May 22 2012, 11:01 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Facilities sinking

How do you get the facilities you already have on your farm to quit sinking? You fixed it, but I can not get mine to not doing it.
Closed Thread