Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old May 05 2012, 07:21 PM
Account Not Linked

fine with the new releases.. but I still cannot buy farm cash... I have done everything you have said to do and still can't...I cannot move forward without this and after all this time and money I have spent.. I hate to quit but it is getting evident.. you are not planning on fixing the issues..I have tried on 3 computers and even on my husbands farm and still NO FARM CASH.
Old May 05 2012, 07:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LINDALSHOT View Post
I keep getting an error message when I try to buy FARM CASH.
I'm on a Mac.I've emptied my cache. I switched from Safari to Firefox but I still get an error message.
Thanks,
Linda
I got that too then switched to Foxfire and got it. Then went back to Google as it is faster and more effective.
Old May 05 2012, 07:44 PM

Default tea factory

Quote:
Originally Posted by musicman1215 View Post
I don't mean to sound negative about this new release, but it sucks. You put out a new facility which we don't need because you could have just added the herbal teas to our existing tea factory. You put out new crops that a majority of people who play this game never even heard of. You put the acacia trees on the gift page instead of selling them in the store. Why don't you just make changes to the existing facilities for once, instead of adding one we don't need?
if you look at the tea factory they did just that and it's nice to have a tree that we don't have to pay for just get your neighbors to send to you
Old May 05 2012, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
I used to think that way too, however now that we have 14 farms which elates to 1400 of every animal. I have tons of extra animal products that i just sell off cause i have no use for all of it.
thats fine for cows and chickens and other animals but with horses you need 25 fc for each stable thats 25 x 14 or 350 farm cash or about $50 real cash, my point is I don't mind paying 25 fc for one or even 2 stables but 14 stables is not right I would rather spend 25 or even 35 farm cash for a super barn that stores a 1000 animals in it. Even if the super barn still required a stable to harvest the horses I can live with that. The devs still will be making money 25 fc for a stable and lets say 35 farm cash for a bigger barn that 50 fc or $10 real cash.
Old May 05 2012, 07:52 PM

Quote:
I'm on a Mac.I've emptied my cache. I switched from Safari to Firefox but I still get an error message.
Thanks,
Linda
Are You ticking the little box on the left just above the Facebook Credits button to say you accept the terms and conditions.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 05 2012, 07:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duck Duck Goose View Post
Yes, im a fan of the older steam trains / and early deisel engines myself.
Those things they call trains now-adays that amtrack uses looks too chincy
I also like the old trains - much more character.

***** Farm Town Addict since October 2009 *****
Old May 05 2012, 07:55 PM

Default Riots are starting in my town

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruhelmboldt View Post
Please bring back the dirt path glitch. Much fun has just gone out of the game.
This is exactly how I am feeling. I'm not chasing the exp points though they keep coming cause I plant stuff a lot. I love the mixture of fun I get when I play around and design farms. If it comes down to only farming and getting higher in points then the joy of it all has gone. I'm going to turn into one of those whingeing and whining players you don't want to know about. LOL

If you want people to enter contests you gotta meet them half way. Please think about the changes you make to current items and the impacts it will have BEFORE you make them. Please reconsider the dirt paths and return them to the way they were (I used to use the stone path) OR make a single square path the old way that we can use as a decorating tool. You can even call it the 'building path'. heh heh heh
Old May 05 2012, 08:21 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by AussieGecko View Post
This is exactly how I am feeling. I'm not chasing the exp points though they keep coming cause I plant stuff a lot. I love the mixture of fun I get when I play around and design farms. If it comes down to only farming and getting higher in points then the joy of it all has gone. I'm going to turn into one of those whingeing and whining players you don't want to know about. LOL

If you want people to enter contests you gotta meet them half way. Please think about the changes you make to current items and the impacts it will have BEFORE you make them. Please reconsider the dirt paths and return them to the way they were (I used to use the stone path) OR make a single square path the old way that we can use as a decorating tool. You can even call it the 'building path'. heh heh heh
The dev's just did what the people was wanting to get rid of the sinking on paths and roads, the people saying to get rid of the sinking is the ones that should have thought about the impact that would make, not the dev's. The people should have been saying get rid of the sinking on the roads and the paths with the exception of the dirt paths.
Old May 05 2012, 08:37 PM

Quote:
Thanks,
Linda
Same here. On a Mac, can't buy Farm Cash for the new stuff. I've been trying with Firefox.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old May 05 2012, 08:52 PM

By and large, this seems like a great update to me. We are all given the choice of playing this game; no one is forcing us. So, those naysayers need to keep that in mind when they spew complaints and threaten to stop playing.

I am thrilled that the sinking issue has been fixed at last. As for the inability to now make waterfalls, or place flowers, trees, rocks and the like at the edge of water, could developers maybe just work on a way where we can overlap water if we want? I have not tried using the stone paths yet to create a waterfall, but it sounds like it won't be possible. Hmmmm....maybe some release down the road will have waterfall sections in the Ponds category!
Closed Thread