Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old May 05 2012, 03:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas Belle View Post
Yes, thanks a lot...
now I have two things to say and they are not biggies, but.... on the next release or when you have some time free, could you put the acacia tree on rotation mode, my farm looks like its the tower of Pissa, leaning all to one side. Another, DIRT PATHS, we can't use them as we did before to be able to plant trees in places where we couldn't like near a house, lake, river.. we were able to put a dirt path there and voila the tree stayed. Another is AVATAR, mine looked like it was dancing the moon walk a while ago and then she did a cha-cha-cha, couldn't decide where to go, and still always busy. It has taken me an hour today to be able to seed 5 farms because it kept updating... I can stand the updating every 20 or 30 min., but lately is about every 2 and even 1 minute... and everything stops while the little blue disk is updating. Is it just me or anybody else out there having the same problem?
Well won't take anymore of you'll time... thanks again for the update to the farms.
Mine has been doing that constant save and reload for past couple weeks!!!! Today.... it is ridiculous!! I am not even going to try anymore today to farm, it is way too annoying! LOL Honestly with the path issue and no longer being able to do the stuff I really like, which is the decorating, I may be done anyway! Very sad!

Visit My Farms Below

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...4750&farm_ix=Y
Old May 05 2012, 03:41 PM

By the way thanks for the improvement of the showing and harvesting of the flowers around the sea shores. I didn't put any trees around them as it made the fishing very difficult. Maybe there's an improvement there also, I don't know however, maybe I'll try some trees by the sea shores sometime soon to see if there was also an improvement there with all that.

Thanks again for that improvement in the flowers.
Old May 05 2012, 04:07 PM

Thank you so much for all the Fun and Excitement when New things comes out - Thank you again and Happy Farming
Old May 05 2012, 04:16 PM

I always appreciate an update! Thank you Looking forward to more train things. My farm 7 is going to be my train farm and as i am not great at decorating it gives me longer to put off sorting it out lol
Old May 05 2012, 04:39 PM
Account Not Linked

I see some of the paths still go over other items like the train tracks. I just put a track on a land paths and some of the paths cover the tracks.
Old May 05 2012, 05:02 PM

Thumbs down Never Say Never

NEVER NEVER thought I would EVER say this, but the loss of the dirt patch glitch has me re-evaluating the status of Farm Town.

If there is another option, please, someone share it with me, cause the joy is fading fast ...

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old May 05 2012, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle K Ranch View Post
all my pilgrims just isn't cutting it anymore...
This made me giggle Thanks!!
Old May 05 2012, 05:45 PM

To the devs:

Very disappointed with this release, not so much with whats released but with what not released. Many users including myself have asked for more storage for animals. This has been a problem for the last two releases and has still not been addressed, not even a timetable on when it will be addressed. I realize the devs work very hard to improve this game, but not to mention the animal storage problem makes me think the devs don't care about this problem or realize how big a problem it really is.

Raul and co. please address this problem or at least look at it and give us a status report on what to expect.

thanks
Old May 05 2012, 05:52 PM
Account Not Linked

The acacia tree is a "gift" item.
Old May 05 2012, 05:53 PM
Account Not Linked

well...guess since i can't decorate my farm the way i want without the paths...i am done with farmtown...sorry farmtown
Closed Thread