Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Feb 22 2012, 08:40 AM

This may be a side effect of having upgraded my farms to the largest size available, but it seems that clicking is a little harder for some activities. When I select the combine, large boat or facility manager, I have to move the mouse very slowly to find the sweet spot. On crops, I have to click above the "Buy" box to plant that crop. It's no big deal since I figured out how to work with it, just wondering if anyone one else is having this issue.

Yes, all of the maintenance things get done daily, cache, macromedia files, and the Farmtown "do=clear_memcached" link.

---Jerry

Farmtown: Where everyone can play the way they want to play, and still enjoy a great game together!

My Quest Plot Farm
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...1897&farm_ix=2
Old Feb 22 2012, 01:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post
This may be a side effect of having upgraded my farms to the largest size available, but it seems that clicking is a little harder for some activities. When I select the combine, large boat or facility manager, I have to move the mouse very slowly to find the sweet spot. On crops, I have to click above the "Buy" box to plant that crop. It's no big deal since I figured out how to work with it, just wondering if anyone one else is having this issue.

Yes, all of the maintenance things get done daily, cache, macromedia files, and the Farmtown "do=clear_memcached" link.
occasionally I get a lazy avatar too. But it might be the 9x staggered crops too..... because it is the same on farms 6-13
Old Feb 22 2012, 02:18 PM

just wondering when will we get the easter stuff
Old Feb 22 2012, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
just wondering when will we get the easter stuff
In plenty of time for the July 4th celebration
Old Feb 22 2012, 04:40 PM

Everyone Shh!! Raul's on

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?...0&fb_bmpos=4_0
Old Feb 22 2012, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcassemjr View Post

Yep, having similar problems, though as you say 'no biggie', but sometimes very frustrating. I'm having to find the 'sweet' spot now, and finding myself kicked out and having to reboot the farm a lot more often.

I also do all of the usual maintenance regularly, and in three years now, I have very rarely had any problems.

The biggest thing/problem/driving me nuts - I think since upgrading some of my farms to the new size - is the time it is now taking to switch between farms. It's not just switching to the newly sized farms, but all farms. I have a very powerful computer and used to be able to flick between them in no time flat, and that has changed very recently to an annoying 'go and put the kettle on between farms'.

Old Feb 22 2012, 06:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenJS22 View Post
Yep, having similar problems, though as you say 'no biggie', but sometimes very frustrating. I'm having to find the 'sweet' spot now, and finding myself kicked out and having to reboot the farm a lot more often.

I also do all of the usual maintenance regularly, and in three years now, I have very rarely had any problems.

The biggest thing/problem/driving me nuts - I think since upgrading some of my farms to the new size - is the time it is now taking to switch between farms. It's not just switching to the newly sized farms, but all farms. I have a very powerful computer and used to be able to flick between them in no time flat, and that has changed very recently to an annoying 'go and put the kettle on between farms'.
I haven't upgraded to the larger size and I'm having this problem, too. It's worse on my Mac - sometimes it's hard to use the tools at all and the "Redeem Prize" thing is hard to find the sweet spot on, too.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Feb 22 2012, 07:22 PM

It would be a great game if Face BOOK would stop encroaching on space.
Old Feb 22 2012, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
I haven't upgraded to the larger size and I'm having this problem, too. It's worse on my Mac - sometimes it's hard to use the tools at all and the "Redeem Prize" thing is hard to find the sweet spot on, too.
Some times my 'redeem prize' has refused to be clicked, and I've had to back right out of the game and go in again to find it works then.

Old Feb 23 2012, 12:18 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Since the addition of the Chinese buffet, mushrooms, rice and watermelon are included in the "from facilities" section of storage as well as in the "from plants" section. That's just not right. Although they're the only crops that can be directly loaded into a service facility, they aren't produced in - or storable from - any facility, and should not be included in that section.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread