Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jul 02 2018, 10:19 AM

On a separate note, when I work in my facilities sometimes the facilities window will go blank when I try to click out of it. Nothing I try will close the window and I have no choice but to hit the ESC button (if I'm in full screen mode) and restart the farm. I've tried all the tricks - clearing memcache and browsing data, using different browsers, even closing and restarting my browser. Still this problem happens at least twice when I'm working in my facilities. I don't know if it's related but sometimes the game will crash for the farmer I've hired to work on my farm at the same time. Could be a coincidence, but I don't believe in coincidences. Thanks for your help.

Use the Forum Search to Find Your Topic
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...236&farm_ix=21

Last edited by Ike8266; Jul 02 2018 at 10:21 AM. Reason: missed a word
Old Jul 02 2018, 10:20 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike8266 View Post
Being a bit slow on the uptake, I only recently discovered that I can check or uncheck items I want to produce in a facility. The problem is that FarmTown uses this as the default setting for all facilities of that type. Example: In my first two Spinning and Textile Mills, I want to produce everything. In the third I cut back, and in the fourth I cut back even more. But the last facility where I enter checked or unchecked items becomes the default for all facilities of that kind. I have multiple bakeries, construction facilities and of course sawmills and metal mills. This results in a huge waste of valuable resources and a huge surplus of items I don't need. Is there a fix for this or is it just the way it is (for now)? Or am I missing something I can do to remedy this myself? Thanks for your help.
Hi Ike,
That is the way the facilities work. When you uncheck an item in 1 of the same facility then it unchecks in all the same facility. There isn't any way to set the same facilities separately.

You can make a suggestion in the Suggestion section to change this if you wish. You can not start a new thread there, but instead reply to a thread that fits your suggestion.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2018, 10:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ike8266 View Post
On a separate note, when I work in my facilities sometimes the facilities window will go blank when I try to click out of it. Nothing I try will close the window and I have no choice but to hit the ESC button (if I'm in full screen mode) and restart the farm. I've tried all the tricks - clearing memcache and browsing data, using different browsers, even closing and restarting my browser. Still this problem happens at least twice when I'm working in my facilities. I don't know if it's related but sometimes the game will crash for the farmer I've hired to on my farm at the same time. Could be a coincidence, but I don't believe in coincidences. Thanks for your help.
Hi Ike,
I would not be working in the facility manager in full screen. If you happen to need to open the help (?) then you can't as that will not open in full screen. It is just better to work in the normal screen with any of the manager screens.
The game crashing for farmers working on your farms could be the amount of things you have on your farms. If they are layered then those with older computers with less memory will have problems with those and may crash because their computer just can't handle the amount on those farms.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 02 2018, 10:52 AM

Send a message via AIM to Lessonlady Send a message via Yahoo to Lessonlady
Default Grenadine Syrup?

Where can I buy/make/grow grenadine syrup?
Old Jul 02 2018, 11:04 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lessonlady View Post
Where can I buy/make/grow grenadine syrup?
Hi Lessonlady,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. The grenadine is a new product in the Syrup factory. This was part of the May release. When you need to know about ingredients there is a Game Guide chapter about ingredients:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=483442
Old Jul 03 2018, 09:53 AM

Default Bait Operations

I found out there is something I can purchase to have bait. Can anyone tell me where I find this?
Old Jul 03 2018, 09:59 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmerideth55 View Post
I found out there is something I can purchase to have bait. Can anyone tell me where I find this?
Hi dmerideth,
I moved your post to the subject thread about facilities. The facility you are looking for is the Fish Farming Plant. It can produce up to 2,000 of each bait per day.

You can find out about all the facilities in the Game Guide chapter on Facilities:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=478002
Old Jul 05 2018, 12:35 PM

Default Animal facilities

Used to click on harvest animals or fowls and i would be able to see the amount of milk or eggs or wool that i got from the animals in that facility. Now it does not show the total. Why would that change? It is helpful to know what the facilities are making without going to storage and looking to see what i have.
Thanks Treva
Old Jul 05 2018, 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by net1917 View Post
Used to click on harvest animals or fowls and i would be able to see the amount of milk or eggs or wool that i got from the animals in that facility. Now it does not show the total. Why would that change? It is helpful to know what the facilities are making without going to storage and looking to see what i have.
Thanks Treva
Hi Treva

I moved your post to the thread about Facilities.

I just tried to harvest animal sheds on a farm and manually harvesting into the Facility manager and I was able to see the amounts of each animal product sent to storage in a floating message. If you use the Harvest All button at the top of the Facility Manager you get a floating message telling you the total amount you got for harvesting all the animal sheds.

Please, try the memcache (link below), a new window will open with a short list of unsettings, close that window and your farm if it was open during the cleaning. Then reopen your farm and check again.

https://l1.slashkey.com/facebook/farm/play/?do=clear_memcached

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Jul 09 2018, 07:16 AM
Account Not Linked

Is there a way to tell, without cashing out, how many coins you will earn when you cash out? Sometimes I don't want to Cash Out but would like to know how many coins I would get if I did cash out. Is there any way to tell?

Randy

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts