Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 18 2018, 09:27 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

You recently changed the Ingredient Planner so that it doesn't show info until you click "update", which was an excellent change (and thank you for doing that). Also, it is supposed to be that "All your filter selections will be remembered the next time you open the Global Ingredient Planner." What actually happens, at least for me, is that it remembers my selections from the previous session. If I change my selections, do an "update", close the ingredient planner, and reopen it within the same session, it does not remember the change I just made, but instead shows me the selections from my previous session. Can you please change this so it remembers my selections from the very last time I used it, including if that last time was within the current session?
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jun 18 2018, 09:39 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
You recently changed the Ingredient Planner so that it doesn't show info until you click "update", which was an excellent change (and thank you for doing that). Also, it is supposed to be that "All your filter selections will be remembered the next time you open the Global Ingredient Planner." What actually happens, at least for me, is that it remembers my selections from the previous session. If I change my selections, do an "update", close the ingredient planner, and reopen it within the same session, it does not remember the change I just made, but instead shows me the selections from my previous session. Can you please change this so it remembers my selections from the very last time I used it, including if that last time was within the current session?
Hi Earlgray,
If you want to make a suggested change please post it in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 18 2018, 09:37 PM

Just found out that my ordering station is not emptying my trucks or refilling them. Yes I do own one and have for a long time and it is in my storage so please can you fix this. This has just happened.
Old Jun 18 2018, 09:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lynwoo60 View Post
Just found out that my ordering station is not emptying my trucks or refilling them. Yes I do own one and have for a long time and it is in my storage so please can you fix this. This has just happened.
Hi lynwoo,
I moved your post to the Help & Support thread about facilities.

Edit: I just checked this and no they are not loading or unloading from the STart All and Store All buttons at top of the Facility Manager. I have sent an email to the developers.
Until they can fix it, you will need to Start All on the individual truck and Store All from there too.

The ordering stations only load the semi-trailer trucks. The Forklifts (green and purple) store the items from all facilities.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jun 18 2018 at 10:01 PM.
Old Jun 19 2018, 01:06 AM

My facility manager will not clear out when I click on store all and cash out all, I still have over 10,000 showing done. I have cleared memcache and reloaded several times and re done it, but still shows 10,000 done. needs fixing thanks!
Old Jun 19 2018, 06:18 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggios View Post
My facility manager will not clear out when I click on store all and cash out all, I still have over 10,000 showing done. I have cleared memcache and reloaded several times and re done it, but still shows 10,000 done. needs fixing thanks!
Hi Peggios,

There is a problem with the semi trailers at the moment, which might be what your problem is. They will not Start All or Store All with the buttons at the top of the Facility Manager. You have to manually start and store those. This has been sent off to the developers.
Old Jun 19 2018, 07:17 PM

Default Semi trailer trucks

As to the storing/loading issue with the semi-trailer truck already reported and being worked on, I noticed that the semi-trailer truck is listed in both the list of my work facilities and my list of service facilities. Cause of the problem?????
Old Jun 19 2018, 07:19 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eltina Flowers View Post
As to the storing/loading issue with the semi-trailer truck already reported and being worked on, I noticed that the semi-trailer truck is listed in both the list of my work facilities and my list of service facilities. Cause of the problem?????
Hi Eltina,
This problem has already been fixed. If you are still seeing this please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close that as it is done.
If your farm is open close it. Then reopen and try again.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
Old Jun 23 2018, 12:34 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Earlgray,
If you want to make a suggested change please post it in the Suggestions section where they are organized by subject for the developers to see.
This wasn't a "suggested change", it was a statement that things don't work the way they are stated to work, and a request that it be fixed, that's why I put it in the thread for support for the facility manager.
Link below not mine.)

Visit 's Farm

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Jun 23 2018, 05:02 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlgray View Post
This wasn't a "suggested change", it was a statement that things don't work the way they are stated to work, and a request that it be fixed, that's why I put it in the thread for support for the facility manager.
Hi earlgray,

I just tried the ingredient planner and the options i changed remained changed for the session. I have asked you to try a few things in response to your other issue which may help with this one. See if that corrects the problem for you. Your other issue was replied to in the following link >>
http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showpos...postcount=3354

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts