Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Jun 17 2018, 09:09 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Mayor not working neighbors facilities

The mayor is not working the facilities. A neighbor posts in the Farm Town Wall Requests. I click and the game takes me to the farm. Once there I work the first farm - when its done this is the error message:

I just sent ###### products to your storage
There is no more work here, you may want check other farms.

Each time I click a farm - I get the products and the error message.

I tried different neighbor's facilities and have cleared the memcache, etc.

Your is help appreciated as always,
Old Jun 17 2018, 10:00 AM

Whats going on. I took a break for a couple days come back even more problems layering tool malfunctioning other tools funtions not funtioning after purchase water misding, animals missing from barns. Whats going in.
Old Jun 17 2018, 10:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftjill View Post
The mayor is not working the facilities. A neighbor posts in the Farm Town Wall Requests. I click and the game takes me to the farm. Once there I work the first farm - when its done this is the error message:

I just sent ###### products to your storage
There is no more work here, you may want check other farms.

Each time I click a farm - I get the products and the error message.

I tried different neighbor's facilities and have cleared the memcache, etc.

Your is help appreciated as always,
Hi ftjill,
Do you have the 2 trains with the 10 long cars each for the mayor to do the work? If so please check to make sure both trains are dispatched.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2018, 10:36 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlesallysanctus View Post
Whats going on. I took a break for a couple days come back even more problems layering tool malfunctioning other tools funtions not funtioning after purchase water misding, animals missing from barns. Whats going in.
Hi littlesallysanctus,
You are going to have to be more specific. What tools are not working and what happens when you try to use them?
What water and where is missing?
What animals and where are they missing?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jun 17 2018, 12:07 PM
Account Not Linked

Talking Mayor not working neighbors facilities

Thanks Taz

There was an idle train - now dispatched and the mayor is working the facilities as usual.
Old Jun 17 2018, 12:58 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Duplicates in Facilities

I rearranged my factories on different farms and now I have discovered I have accidentally put duplicates of both production facilities on the same farm and duplicates of service facilities on other farms. I have tried to find these duplicates by going over them one by one, but that is taking a long time. Is there any easier way to find these? I have tried using the filters for the production facilities and none of them work to show duplicates. The number of facilities screen just shows the numbers and not any duplicates. I appreciate any help you can give on this.
Old Jun 17 2018, 01:01 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
I rearranged my factories on different farms and now I have discovered I have accidentally put duplicates of both production facilities on the same farm and duplicates of service facilities on other farms. I have tried to find these duplicates by going over them one by one, but that is taking a long time. Is there any easier way to find these? I have tried using the filters for the production facilities and none of them work to show duplicates. The number of facilities screen just shows the numbers and not any duplicates. I appreciate any help you can give on this.
Hi David,
All of the facilities should be showing in the Facility Manager and each facility shows the farm number as F and the number like F21. If you see 2 of the same facility listed on a farm then you can go to the farm and store one of the 2 facilities to be moved to another farm.
Old Jun 17 2018, 01:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi David,
All of the facilities should be showing in the Facility Manager and each facility shows the farm number as F and the number like F21. If you see 2 of the same facility listed on a farm then you can go to the farm and store one of the 2 facilities to be moved to another farm.
That would be wonderful if that was the case, but the extra facility is not showing. It only shows one. That is how I discovered I had duplicates on a farm. I looked at the manager and it only showed one breakfast restaurant when I knew I had two. So I looked on the farm it showed the one facility and found I had two of them on that farm. I have fund more duplicates by looking at the same farm for them. I am including a link to show a farm with at least three duplicate facilities. I have placed the duplicates I found on the farm instead of on the overhang. The duplicates of those sitting on the farm are still overhanging on the left side.
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...576&farm_ix=20

Last edited by david1323; Jun 17 2018 at 01:25 PM. Reason: adding link to farm
Old Jun 17 2018, 01:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by david1323 View Post
That would be wonderful if that was the case, but the extra facility is not showing. It only shows one. That is how I discovered I had duplicates on a farm. I looked at the manager and it only showed one breakfast restaurant when I knew I had two. So I looked on the farm it showed the one facility and found I had two of them on that farm. I have fund more duplicates by looking at the same farm for them. I am including a link to show a farm with at least three duplicate facilities. I have placed the duplicates I found on the farm instead of on the overhang. The duplicates of those sitting on the farm are still overhanging on the left side.
Hi david,
You are correct. I just tried it and it did not show the duplicate. I am sorry b ut the only way you can find them is go to each farm and do a search for each facility name. That should show you where they are all located on the farm. Then you just need to move the extras to your storage. There isn't any easy way to do this.
Old Jun 17 2018, 01:30 PM
Account Not Linked

Default Duplicates in Facilities

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi david,
You are correct. I just tried it and it did not show the duplicate. I am sorry b ut the only way you can find them is go to each farm and do a search for each facility name. That should show you where they are all located on the farm. Then you just need to move the extras to your storage. There isn't any easy way to do this.
Thank you Taz for your prompt reply.

Tags
cannot work friends farms, cargo for semi trucks, cash out, cashout, cashout doesn't work, facilities, facilities help, facility check box, facility manager, facility manager problem, facility problem, facility production, facility work, filters, ingredient planner, item check box, loading facilities, lost facilities, manager, move facilities, neighbor posts, no room to place facility, service facilities, service facility, stocking facilities, unable to post, working facilities, working neighbors posts, working posts