Go Back   Farm Town > Social Forums > Best Farm Contests

Old Nov 26 2015, 03:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda5 View Post
what did I do wrong that the picture don't show up? About t give up on this .
Hi Rhonda

I have just fixed the photo for you, here's the link to your post

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthr...98#post6021898
Old Nov 28 2015, 12:58 PM

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=3&theater
Old Nov 28 2015, 01:13 PM

Hi Yude

I cant fix your photo as it is too big for the forum. Please take the photo again using the Small size. Then set it to public in your timeline to let me add it to your post.

Thank you!
Old Nov 28 2015, 03:01 PM

Default Best farm contest

I submitted my farm and thought everything went good, but when I clicked to preview it then hit submit it put the preview photo on the post. please help I
have read other post for help but none like mine. I messed up last month and couldn't get that one entered so I read everything and posts etc to get it right and thought it was great until the very end. thanks so much, Judy
Old Nov 28 2015, 03:16 PM

my farm shows up tiny on the feed. when I got to the last thing to do I clicked preview to be sure it was there and it was and I clicked submit then went to look at my entry and it is
the size of the preview. please help I couldn't get it last months contest and have been studying the instructions and help feeds and thought I got it this time but somehow messed up again.
Old Nov 28 2015, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meag1908 View Post
I submitted my farm and thought everything went good, but when I clicked to preview it then hit submit it put the preview photo on the post. please help I
have read other post for help but none like mine. I messed up last month and couldn't get that one entered so I read everything and posts etc to get it right and thought it was great until the very end. thanks so much, Judy
Quote:
my farm shows up tiny on the feed. when I got to the last thing to do I clicked preview to be sure it was there and it was and I clicked submit then went to look at my entry and it is
the size of the preview. please help I couldn't get it last months contest and have been studying the instructions and help feeds and thought I got it this time but somehow messed up again.
Hi meag1908

I have visited your facebook profile, but your photo is not set to public, so I cant fix it into your post.

To set the photo to Public, please open your Farm town album, and click in your photo.
You will see the photo and on the right you will see your name and the date, besides the date you can see who are able to see that photo. Click there and set it to Public.

Also please take in mind that your photo must be set to Public till the winners have been announced.
Old Nov 28 2015, 05:21 PM

OMG MaryMarcel I did as u said and set to public and re entered and now I have two. I am so sorry I don't know how I did that. Anyway my farm is #26 and the numbers on the entry is 43 and 44. Thank u so much.
Old Nov 28 2015, 05:24 PM

Quote:
OMG MaryMarcel I did as u said and set to public and re entered and now I have two. I am so sorry I don't know how I did that. Anyway my farm is #26 and the numbers on the entry is 43 and 44. Thank u so much.
No problem I just deleted the duplicate post, and only post 43 is visible.
Old Nov 28 2015, 06:25 PM

Default Thank you

Thanks so much Mary I now have my farm entered and I can't believe I finally achieved it after all the trouble I caused you. You are our Argentina Angel.
I couldn't have done it without you.
Old Nov 28 2015, 09:50 PM

I do beg your pardon I made an error when adding my link to the Forums competition I accidently clicked multi quote and it entered my farm entry again... I am sorry are you able to rectify this for me ...Thanks