Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Sep 06 2015, 12:53 PM

Default Super Neighbor

My Wife would like me to be her Super Neighbor and Build on her farms- All of her 9 Farms. How do we do that?
How come I can't use her or my Bulldozer to erase current plots on her farms?
Will we be able to harvest her facilities soon?
Old Sep 06 2015, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmfslots View Post
My Wife would like me to be her Super Neighbor and Build on her farms- All of her 9 Farms. How do we do that?
How come I can't use her or my Bulldozer to erase current plots on her farms?
Will we be able to harvest her facilities soon?
Hi jmfslots

I moved your post to the thread for your problem, so I can answer you in a better way.

I'm sorry but deleting fields and hiring for design of multiple farms at once is not an option for super neighbours at this time. You can only select one farm at a time to design.

If you would like to make a suggestion please post in our Suggestion Section. You cant open a new thread there but you can post as a response to a thread that fits with your idea. Thank you

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Sep 06 2015, 05:56 PM

ok thanks a bit of problem though but never mind now I am aware but it be good if the irrigation was private for just the owner
Old Sep 15 2015, 12:15 AM

Smile I need neighbors

Please send me a friends request I need neighbors
kathie morgan
or

Last edited by Taz D; Sep 15 2015 at 12:43 AM. Reason: Email address removed for safety.
Old Sep 15 2015, 12:42 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatieDM View Post
Please send me a friends request I need neighbors
kathie morgan
or
Hi Katie,
Please post your neighbor request in the following thread:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=391198

Please read the first post in that thread to see what to put in your post. And please do not use an email address as that is not safe and will be removed for your safety.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 16 2015, 09:54 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Problem with supper neighbors

Hi, my super neighbor harvested my crops, but none were added to my storage. I use my storage to see how many I have of each crop, then plant the ones I have the least of, after my neighbor harvested for my while I was offline, the same crops are showing as being the lowest amount. It did not put the crops she harvested in my storage
Old Sep 16 2015, 11:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabella_Blue View Post
Hi, my super neighbor harvested my crops, but none were added to my storage. I use my storage to see how many I have of each crop, then plant the ones I have the least of, after my neighbor harvested for my while I was offline, the same crops are showing as being the lowest amount. It did not put the crops she harvested in my storage
Hi Annabella,
I am sorry this happened to you. I am not sure why they stayed at the lowest level unless it wasn't enough harvested to change those crops from still being the lowest level. Please note the amounbt you have before they are harvested next time then check again after your super neighbor harvests them to see if they are being added. If they are still not adding then please try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser.
https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...lear_memcached
This will not restore anything previously missing but should prevent that from happening again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 17 2015, 08:46 AM
Account Not Linked

I tired this then tested it again, it is still not registering crops that are harvested by superneighbors when I am offline
Old Sep 17 2015, 10:10 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annabella_Blue View Post
I tired this then tested it again, it is still not registering crops that are harvested by superneighbors when I am offline
Hi Annabella,
Are you in offline mode or do you have your farms completely closed when they are working? If you are just in off line mode then please restart your farms after they have completed the harvest and check again. It will not update the storage by just going from off line mode to on line. That only updates after you have restarted.
Old Sep 18 2015, 08:23 AM
Account Not Linked

No I am not there, completely logged out

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, facilites, fb changes, friend search, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts