Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 17 2017, 08:01 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
Hi Tiger ..

Yes I am the only super neighbour and I will do what you suggest in a couple of days when I harvest that farm again or when it happens on any of her other farms ... thanks so much ...
you are welcome Star
Old Aug 17 2017, 04:26 PM

Default Inviting New Neighbors

I click on the Invite at top of screen a box opens and continuously scrolls w/o opening. Also, similar problem with trains. When I try to boost my trains by enlisting neighbor help, it just scrolls and will not open
Old Aug 17 2017, 04:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lesamentor View Post
I click on the Invite at top of screen a box opens and continuously scrolls w/o opening. Also, similar problem with trains. When I try to boost my trains by enlisting neighbor help, it just scrolls and will not open
Hi lesamentor,
I moved your post to the subject thread about neighbors.
The Invite tab is only for inviting friends who do not currently play Farm Town. If you are trying to add a friend who does play already then please use the My Neighbors tab to find them and request them as a neighbor.

The problem of the list not showing check to make sure you have allowed 3rd party cookies and pop ups in your browser settings. Those are needed for the in game pop up screens to show.

If you do not want to open up your browser to all 3rd party cookies or all pop ups follow the instructions below.

For Firefox:
Add the following web sites to the exceptions for those settings. In Firefox add the sites under the Content tab for pop ups and under the Privacy tab for cookies. For the cookies to work you must set the History setting to "Use custom settings for history"

Slashkey.com
L1.slashkey.com
Facebook.com
Apps.facebook.com
Trialpay.com

For Chrome please follow the steps in the following link:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=625118

Also , if you have an ad-blocker plugin in your browser make sure the above web sites are also allowed in that too.

Be sure you close and restart your browser for those changes to take effect.

*Note: If you are using private browsing either through your browser or through your anti-virus program, that will block 3rd party cookies and pop ups. You need to turn this off for when you are in Farm Town, so that those cookies and pop ups can be seen.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 25 2017, 10:30 AM

when I click on the "invite " tab a box opens up and it just shows that its trying to load , but it doesn't load , I'm trying to invite peeps to be my neighbor.
not working
Old Aug 25 2017, 11:01 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by santo19586 View Post
when I click on the "invite " tab a box opens up and it just shows that its trying to load , but it doesn't load , I'm trying to invite peeps to be my neighbor.
not working
Hi Santos,
Your post was moved to the subject thread about Neighbors.
The Invite tab is only for inviting your friends that are not playing Farm Town currently. You need to use the My Neighbors tab to find those friends who are playing but are not yet your neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 30 2017, 10:30 AM

UPDATE!!!
We were able to solve the BIG mystery today! I had an 'ad block' on this particular friend this whole time and was not aware. Once I unblock her, she now is able to add me as a SN and I show up on her FT page. What a relief to know this was the problem all along and that we were able to solve the problem. If anyone else is having a similar problem this may be the culprit. Thanks again for your help.
Old Aug 30 2017, 10:35 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by April50 View Post
UPDATE!!!
We were able to solve the BIG mystery today! I had an 'ad block' on this particular friend this whole time and was not aware. Once I unblock her, she now is able to add me as a SN and I show up on her FT page. What a relief to know this was the problem all along and that we were able to solve the problem. If anyone else is having a similar problem this may be the culprit. Thanks again for your help.
Hi April,
Glad you solved it and thanks for letting us know.
Old Sep 09 2017, 01:03 PM

Red face super neighbour

I feel really dumb navigating this forum can never find what I want to know despite there being a comprehensive list.
I want to read up what the benefits of being/having a super neighbour.
I did look in the dummy section and I even checked help and support, could someone point me in the right direction please
Old Sep 09 2017, 01:08 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by katzyin View Post
I feel really dumb navigating this forum can never find what I want to know despite there being a comprehensive list.
I want to read up what the benefits of being/having a super neighbour.
I did look in the dummy section and I even checked help and support, could someone point me in the right direction please
Hi Katzyin,
I moved your post to the subject thread about super neighbors. The last part of the Game Guide chapter on Neighbors has the information on the Super Neighbors. Here is a link to that chapter:
http://www.slashkey.com/forum/showth...26#post6024726
Old Sep 11 2017, 01:21 PM

For the first time ever... I logged onto my farm and this message popped up..

Would you like to reserve farms in the town for your friends and add them as your neighbors? Yes or No

What is that about?

Connecting to town mainframe (WF3)
on Windows 10
Primary Browser: Google Chrome

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, facilites, fb changes, friend search, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts