Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I got it figured out. I just had to remove me from hers and readd

DB:W200, MPS:F4
Old Aug 08 2017, 09:11 PM

Question Red dot on one farm??? Question???

Why is there a red dot on my farm 1 now? It wasn't there this morning. I don't use the private farm or one for quests only that used to be listed but now I don't even see it in the settings.

Would you please explain? thanks
Old Aug 08 2017, 09:22 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
Why is there a red dot on my farm 1 now? It wasn't there this morning. I don't use the private farm or one for quests only that used to be listed but now I don't even see it in the settings.

Would you please explain? thanks
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about super neighbors since this has nothing to do with the current release.
Are you seeing the red dot on farm 1 when you are on your own farms or when you are on someone else's farms. The Red dot on a farm means that you are hired to design that farm and only shows when you are on their farms.
The Private and Quest farm settings are not in the Preferences. They are settings under the farm name .
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 08 2017 at 09:41 PM.
Old Aug 09 2017, 12:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Lollipopthebunny,
I moved your post to the Help & Support subject thread about super neighbors since this has nothing to do with the current release.
Are you seeing the red dot on farm 1 when you are on your own farms or when you are on someone else's farms. The Red dot on a farm means that you are hired to design that farm and only shows when you are on their farms.
The Private and Quest farm settings are not in the Preferences. They are settings under the farm name .
I was seeing it on my own farm yesterday but it isn't showing today. I don't have a super neighbor or work for anyone either so not sure what happened. Guess it was a temporary glitch cause its gone at this moment. Will repost if it shows up again. Thanks
Old Aug 09 2017, 12:47 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by lollipopthebunny View Post
I was seeing it on my own farm yesterday but it isn't showing today. I don't have a super neighbor or work for anyone either so not sure what happened. Guess it was a temporary glitch cause its gone at this moment. Will repost if it shows up again. Thanks
Hi lollipopthebunny,
I don't know why it would show up like that. The only thing I can say is try restarting your farms when you see something like that or try clearing memcache and restart.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 14 2017, 02:25 AM
Account Not Linked

Default Can't Add Neighbour

I am trying to add a friend who is on farm town to my husbands farms, which I do. I have done all the usual things and she has him as a neighbour on her farm but she still won't come up on his. I can go into her farm as a buddy and do all the usual jobs for super neighbour but can't understand why it won't appear on his neighbours below. He only has around 10 neighbours so its not full. Please can u advise
Old Aug 14 2017, 06:52 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judithf View Post
I am trying to add a friend who is on farm town to my husbands farms, which I do. I have done all the usual things and she has him as a neighbour on her farm but she still won't come up on his. I can go into her farm as a buddy and do all the usual jobs for super neighbour but can't understand why it won't appear on his neighbours below. He only has around 10 neighbours so its not full. Please can u advise
Hi Judithf,

Has your husband recently added her as a friend? If so it can take a while for facebook to add her to his lists.

In his neighbour tab, try setting the list to chow by "Names" and make sure there is no check mark for "Show Active Players Only".

If you still can't find her then., while you are on your husbands account try clearing his FT memcache. To do that Click Here. A window will open with a list of "unsetting", that is the memcache being cleared. Close that window and FT if you have it open in another window. Then reload his game and check again to see if you can see her and send a neighbour request.
Old Aug 17 2017, 06:57 AM

Send a message via MSN to Star

Hi there,

I was doing my usual super nanny thing on my neighbours farm and when I got to her farm 20 it felt odd that it had two crops ready to harvest when I planted only 1. So, I thought maybe I made the mistake and got distracted and planted two until I went to farm 21 and it was a mix of rosemary and ginger. I know for sure I only planted rosemary. So my questions are, what happened and how did that happen?

Screen shot uploaded!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Lil's Farm 21.jpg (96.6 KB, 2 views)
Old Aug 17 2017, 07:30 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Star View Post
Hi there,

I was doing my usual super nanny thing on my neighbours farm and when I got to her farm 20 it felt odd that it had two crops ready to harvest when I planted only 1. So, I thought maybe I made the mistake and got distracted and planted two until I went to farm 21 and it was a mix of rosemary and ginger. I know for sure I only planted rosemary. So my questions are, what happened and how did that happen?

Screen shot uploaded!
Hi Star,

Are you the only super neighbour that works those farms, could someone else have partially planted those farms?

If it's not that then I'm wondering if there is a type of layering going on , on that farm. To check, harvest and plow the farm, don't plant it, then reload it and see if any crops come back or any fields show up as just harvested. If they do then the farm will need to have the fields deleted and replowed.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Aug 17 2017 at 07:48 AM.
Old Aug 17 2017, 07:55 AM

Send a message via MSN to Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger Laybourne View Post
Hi Star,

Are you the only super neighbour that works those farms, could someone else have partially planted those farms?

If it's not that then I'm wondering if there is a type of layering going on , on that farm. To check, harvest and plow the farm, don't plant it, then reload it and see if any crops come back or any fields show up as just harvested. If they do then the farm will need to have the fields deleted and replowed.
Hi Tiger ..

Yes I am the only super neighbour and I will do what you suggest in a couple of days when I harvest that farm again or when it happens on any of her other farms ... thanks so much ...

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, facilites, fb changes, friend search, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts