Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Aug 26 2016, 02:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarmerGalLori View Post
Yup tried to accept 2 neighbor requests today I wanna give up but...... LOL
Hi Lori

Taz is not available at this moment.

If you accepted 2 neighbor's requests today, have you asked them if you are showing up in their neighbors bar below the screen? and have you asked them if they have accepted your neighbor requests?

As Taz told you, your friends have to accept your neighbor requests for them to show in your neighbors bar. When you accept their neighbor requests you are added to their neighbor bar.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 27 2016, 03:29 PM

Default Super Neighbor

I am partnered with a gal as a super neighbor. I can work on her farms, but she can't work on mine. I have enabled her on the drop down menus, the same as she has done for me, she can't seem to access the tools etc, I can access them on her farms. BUT, I can't seem to get to her farms by clicking on Visit her Farm, I can only get there when I click on the little green person icon in a private message.

What do we need to do to make shared farming work for us?
Old Aug 27 2016, 03:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImSunflower View Post
I am partnered with a gal as a super neighbor. I can work on her farms, but she can't work on mine. I have enabled her on the drop down menus, the same as she has done for me, she can't seem to access the tools etc, I can access them on her farms. BUT, I can't seem to get to her farms by clicking on Visit her Farm, I can only get there when I click on the little green person icon in a private message.

What do we need to do to make shared farming work for us?
Hi ImSunflower

I moved your post to the thread for Neighbors and Superneighbors in Help and Support

You both can try to remove yourselves as superneighbors and then add yourselves again.

When she visits your farms can she sees a red dot in her own pictere in the neighbors bar below the game screen?

What happens when you click in Visit farm option?

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 27 2016, 03:53 PM

I moved your post to the thread for Neighbors and Superneighbors in Help and Support
THANK YOU!!

You both can try to remove yourselves as superneighbors and then add yourselves again.
OK, Trying that!

When she visits your farms can she sees a red dot in her own pictere in the neighbors bar below the game screen?
She says she can.

I get the generic plot with the problem of the day such as raking leaves, or needing to buy a hose to water.

She's trying the remove and replace thing now. Fingers crossed!
Old Aug 27 2016, 05:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
THANK YOU!!

OK, Trying that!

She says she can.

I get the generic plot with the problem of the day such as raking leaves, or needing to buy a hose to water.

She's trying the remove and replace thing now. Fingers crossed!
Hi ImSunflower,
Can you see the red dot on your own picture when you go to her farms? If you can then you may be landing on a farm that doesn't have any work. Try switching to another farm.
If you don't see the red dot then you are not her super neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 27 2016, 07:07 PM

Yes, there is a red dot when I am at her farms, and a farm with a red dot that is designated as mine. When I see her pic in my line of neighbors, I see her red dot on that.

I can't get there the 'normal' way, and she can't use tools etc at my farm, even though i did set it up that way.

I am wondering if different OS are incomparable on this game? If I'm on a PC and she's on some other device, would we encounter something like this?

Do I have to be at a certain level to make this work? She is at a higher level that I in the game, does that matter?

I am possibly grasping at straws . . . .

I think we are going to do the remove and refriend thing, see if that works.
Old Aug 27 2016, 07:39 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Yes, there is a red dot when I am at her farms, and a farm with a red dot that is designated as mine. When I see her pic in my line of neighbors, I see her red dot on that.

I can't get there the 'normal' way, and she can't use tools etc at my farm, even though i did set it up that way.

I am wondering if different OS are incomparable on this game? If I'm on a PC and she's on some other device, would we encounter something like this?

Do I have to be at a certain level to make this work? She is at a higher level that I in the game, does that matter?

I am possibly grasping at straws . . . .

I think we are going to do the remove and refriend thing, see if that works.
Hi ImSunflower,
The red dot on the farm designates the only farm you are allowed to design on.
There are 2 main functions of the super neighbor. The first one allows you to hire for farming (harvesting and plowing) with a sub line to allow for planting.
The second function is to allow them to design a farm. If you set this then you have to choose which farm. A sub setting for that allows them to buy and sell coin items for that farm only.

So the questions is what are you wanting your neighbor to do for you and what do they want you to do for you? What tools is your neighbor trying to use on your farm(s)?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Aug 29 2016, 05:50 PM

Taz, my questions were because she and I had set our farms up like we needed to for superneighbors, but it wouldn't work. This wasn't a matter of not understanding how this works, it was a matter of getting it to work once we'd set it up.

So, we've since un-neighbored, re-neighbored and re-set up the process, like we'd done initially. This time it worked.

All red dots are in place and visible, all functions are working as we need them to.

Thank you all for your help and advice.
Old Aug 29 2016, 05:55 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Taz, my questions were because she and I had set our farms up like we needed to for superneighbors, but it wouldn't work. This wasn't a matter of not understanding how this works, it was a matter of getting it to work once we'd set it up.

So, we've since un-neighbored, re-neighbored and re-set up the process, like we'd done initially. This time it worked.

All red dots are in place and visible, all functions are working as we need them to.

Thank you all for your help and advice.
Hi ImSunflower,
Thanks for letting us know. Glad you got it working.
Old Aug 30 2016, 03:19 PM

Unhappy Farm Town Neighbor request

Hi can anyone please help? I am not sure if it is just a setting, but i cannot get any invitations from friends on my profile. some show, but new ones added I cannot add as a neighbor on Farm Town. They Can also not see me to add me? PLS PLS Help

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, edit settings, facilites, fb changes, friend search, friends list, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts