Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support

Old Oct 13 2011, 12:25 AM
Senior Moderator

Arrow Neighbors & Super Neighbors

This thread is for reporting problems concerning neighbors. Please read the following information BEFORE posting in this thread. Thank you!

Check Out The Game Guide: Chapter 05 - Neighbors Everything you need to know about neighbors is included here.

Need More Neighbors? Go here: FACEBOOK Neighbors Requests

Important Things to Remember:

1. ALL requests are counted towards your daily limit. Therefore, send out neighbor requests BEFORE gift requests

2. For two players to become neighbors with each other, BOTH players need to send out and accept neighbor requests.

3. If you would like to remove someone from your Facebook friends and your Farmtown neighbors. Remove them from Farmtown FIRST. If you have no remove option, you can also type in this link:

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/fr...elete_id=#####

(replace the ##### with their ID number)

4. The neighbors limit is based on how many digits the database can hold, it varies because not everyones ID is the same length. ID's are normally 8 to 15 characters in length. so it can vary from 80 to 110. depending on the ID's of your neighbors. At the present time, it is a limitation of the game, and can't be increased.

When you reach your limit of neighbors, you will receive a warning that you have reached your limit, when this happens, you will need to remove some neighbors before you can add more.

Super Neighbors also has a limit, this is also based on their ID's. Approximately 20 Neighbors

5. Farms that have not been played in some time will become 'archived'. So if you notice a neighbors farm is empty this is what has happened. Once that user visits the game, their farm will be reinstated.

6. You will earn 30 xp's for each neighbor whose farm you tend (watering, raking, etc) within a 24-hour period up to a limit of 100 visits. After that you will earn 1 xp. You can only tend each neighbor once a day.

This thread is for players to report problems or questions only. Any off topic posts will be removed by a moderator without notice to the user.

Last edited by Rob T; Jul 20 2015 at 05:40 PM.
Old Dec 02 2013, 10:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by shunt1946 View Post
Hi, All my neighbors do not their levels or coins and rest of info. I cannot give any gifts to my neighbors. Please assist. Susan Hunt
Try clearing your memcache (link below), then when the page of unsetting text opens close it and your farm, then clear your browser cache and close your browser. Reopen and try again.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2013, 05:00 PM

Default neighbours not showing on my farm

I have been trying to add neighbours to my farm and they are doing the same I am showing as a neighbour on theirs but they are not showing on mine
Old Dec 06 2013, 05:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanharlen@hotmail.com View Post
I have been trying to add neighbours to my farm and they are doing the same I am showing as a neighbour on theirs but they are not showing on mine
How many neighbors do you have as there is a limit on how many you can have. The Facebook limit is 80 but many have been able to keep up to around 100.
Are they showing on your My Neighbors tab?
Have you sent them a neighbor request (if sent then the box for them should be yellow until they accept)? The request has to be sent both ways.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 06 2013, 05:54 PM

I have 42 so will remove some some and see if that helps
Old Dec 06 2013, 06:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
If you only have 42 then you should not have to remove any.
Old Dec 06 2013, 06:48 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
If you have 42 FT neighbors, that is below the limit and I wouldn't remove any of them unless you don't need the storage space, for each neighbor that you remove you will lose 15 storage spaces.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to post a link to your farm: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Dec 09 2013, 10:22 AM

Default Neighbor problems

What is wrong with this game.....My neighbors r disappearing and I can't re-add them, can't hire them and can't add the new ones. Plz help us!
Old Dec 09 2013, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by farmtownpatty View Post
What is wrong with this game.....My neighbors r disappearing and I can't re-add them, can't hire them and can't add the new ones. Plz help us!
Hi , your post was moved to the neighbours thread. How many neighbours do you currently have ?
Old Dec 11 2013, 12:40 PM

Unhappy Work & Hire

There has been NO One looking for work today!!!! what's the deal???????

Tags
2 dispatched trains, add neighbor, add new neighbors, costs, delete, edit settings, facilites, fb changes, friend search, friends list, ft facilitie posts, help & support, help error loading, hiring questions, invite, more neighbors, mrkt hiring, neighbor, neighbor help, neighbor invites, neighbor limits, neighbors, not enough neighbors, storage, super, super neighbor, super neighbor tools, super neighbors farm, super neighbors questions, support help, tools, working neighbor's posts