Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Aug 16 2017, 05:01 PM

My problem is with the metals, ores, and minerals as well as food item from the truck. I have all 33 facilities of the above mentioned, 6 trains and ships, yet it is impossible to obtain enough item to fill all my facilities. There is absolutely no reason for me to buy any more facilities, but I would like to continue playing and expanding. There must be a way to be able to get more metals and minerals as well as food item. Maybe a FC tool that doubles the amount of certain facilities? It is frustrating not be able to fill my facs and not seeing sense in getting more.
Old Aug 19 2017, 02:01 PM
Account Not Linked

Can you guys make a app for FarmTown?
Old Aug 20 2017, 01:06 PM

This suggestion is the Farm Town wall. It would be most helpful once a farmer has helped other neighbors with their client referrals, working on their farms, as well as get bonuses, etc. for the Avatar to return to the place on the wall they originated.
For example, the farmer has gone several pages down the list. Once finishing a farm, the Request tab is pressed which takes to your request and link for wall. Then the farmer has to press the shown wall and find the way back down the page to the place where the were last.
Thank you
Donna
Old Aug 22 2017, 06:01 PM

From the Spanish forum:

Carmen Elisa Romero: Please increase production for inks, specially for blue and red inks. Also for Ebony, Maple and Teak lumber piles.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Old Aug 26 2017, 12:20 AM

Default Facilities

This is a suggestion for facilities work, not for a new kind of facility so not sure where it should go, but....I would love if you could work peoples facilities or them work yours without having to fb friend them. Like you can with sending/claiming bonuses. You can click on anyone's bonus link, or vice versa and you don't have to know them, but not with facilities. And I have quite a few neighbors who post facilities that I work, but they don't seem to ever work mine and I really hate to have to add more people to my fb account that I don't know just to get ones who work facilities. It makes it hard to help in the neighborhood quests. Just something I would appreciate you considering.
Old Aug 26 2017, 12:02 PM

It would be nice on the facility manager to allow us to cash out and sell non-ingredients from there.
Old Aug 27 2017, 02:47 PM

I'm on day four of running out of fuel; I'm super neighbor for three farms. I have 32 farms and most big tools. Every kind of work uses fuel so I can't keep enough fuel to work my farm. My short crops will waste before I can refuel. There's got to be a way to get fuel when needed if I continue playing this game. Frankly, I think there's too much fuel used for every detail of this game.[/quote]

In order to be able to play and work this game, I need more than one fuel each day. At the market, I hear many others have the same problem. I was unable to work all my facilities today. I have done everything to play this game. What to do now is wait eight plus hours to refuel. Why are we limited to one fuel per day????????

Last edited by Taz D; Aug 27 2017 at 03:02 PM.
Old Aug 29 2017, 10:11 PM

I'd like to be able to 'rent out' my farms to other farmers to grow/harvest crops.
Old Aug 30 2017, 04:30 PM

Could you please put a checkbox in the store for items that we already own - it's a nightmare to see if there is something we want to buy but need to compare our options. Just a small checkbox in the upper left of each item and you check it if we already own 1 of them. You tried to accomplish this somewhat in the tools screens, but you got way too complicated with your programming and it's confusing because of it.
Old Sep 03 2017, 12:07 AM

I'd like to see the Farm Town realtor office expanded. Is it possible for the sales people for example look a to look at all 32 farms & tell me the top 3 farms I can expand for the lowest $$ amount?

Thank You for keeping Farm Town alive & interesting.

Rick
Cincinnati Ohio USA