Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > Suggestions

Old Jan 07 2011, 09:57 PM

Default Other uses/improvements for existing items on the farm

Hello Everyone, the Developers would like to thank everyone for the suggestions in the past , they have made a note of all the current requests and have asked us to reset all the top posts and start afresh. All previous requests have been archived.

Please continue to post NEW suggestions.

In another effort to streamline these threads and to make all members feel comfortable with posting suggestions, comments or replying to suggestions is not allowed and will be removed.

Please use this thread to suggest new ideas or improvements for existing items for the farm. For example the rivers and waterways never used to be able to be fished.

Last edited by Tiger Laybourne; Feb 20 2015 at 07:57 PM.
Old Feb 21 2015, 03:42 PM

since upgrading each farm[and buying new]is in billion coins am unable to get expansions and further farms. also would love to get whats needed on gift page and unwither crops would be great ty.
Old Feb 22 2015, 07:29 AM

I would love to have the option to fill only those facilities that cannot be worked by neighbors. If I am running low on ingredients and am waiting to fill all facilities/services but still want to load fish farms and that sort of thing.....would like to be able to do so with tools rather than individually.
Old Feb 23 2015, 03:46 PM

Please let us load the products of the reading accessories factory into several stores: bookstore, mall, mini-market, supermarket...
Thank you.
Old Feb 24 2015, 01:20 PM

Default Neighbor Bar

Since Facebook keeps hiding our game posts, add bonuses/ingredient requests/working facilities to the options on our neighbor bar.
Old Feb 24 2015, 01:22 PM

Default Facility Manager

Let us open the trains and dispatch/unload through the facility manager.
Old Feb 24 2015, 01:26 PM

Default quest farms or unwither

Change the quest farm designation so that crops on quest farms don't go to waste once they're ready to harvest. Limit us to a maximum of 2 or 3 quest farms.
Old Feb 25 2015, 09:36 AM

how about putting the frm number on the item in the farm stats..so if i have wheat on frm 4 have it say 4 on right side of the box.. i spend more time loading farms instead of getting the frm it is on when i click on top left area... apparently go means u go no matter where u click
Old Feb 25 2015, 05:37 PM

Just an idea - when someone is harvesting for me and the text appears that says "xxxxxxxxx harvested corn", how difficult would it be to have it say, "xxxxxxxx harvested corn on farm 7". This way we could monitor the progress of the harvesters, and know where to find them to interact.
Old Feb 26 2015, 12:40 PM

It would be nice if we could send facilities and tools that we already own to our neighbors. I have 3 Semi-Trailer Trucks. I would like to give one to a neighbor who doesn't have one. Is this a possible future upgrade?