Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Feb 19 2018, 04:23 AM

I have a quest what does the blue man mean i was trying to find info but no luck
Old Feb 19 2018, 06:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_river View Post
I have a quest what does the blue man mean i was trying to find info but no luck
Hi max_river

If you are talking about this icon

It represents your neighbors and the number next to this icon shows you how many neighbours you will be able to Export products to or Import products from.

You have more information in our Game Guide for Facility Chains:

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Old May 01 2018, 04:48 AM

I understand from the rules that the list of facilities available to make into chains will change weekly. My list has remained the same for at least 3 weeks. Why is the list not rotating every week? This is particilarly annoying because the facilities listed are Farm Cash ones; I don't have 2 of ANY of them because I cannot spend real cash to buy FC. I'd really like a new list, please!
Old May 01 2018, 05:19 AM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by foridents View Post
I understand from the rules that the list of facilities available to make into chains will change weekly. My list has remained the same for at least 3 weeks. Why is the list not rotating every week? This is particilarly annoying because the facilities listed are Farm Cash ones; I don't have 2 of ANY of them because I cannot spend real cash to buy FC. I'd really like a new list, please!
Hi floridents,

Your data shows you started coin services chain today (Farm Depot). So next week you will likely be offered a FC chain to make as it rotates between coin and FC. However whether it offers you regular or services, can change depending on what chains you have created in the past.

The rules on that are as follows :

4. The subset of the facilities for you to choose from will vary each week. It could be any of the following combinations:
a) Regular facilities in coins
b) Regular facilities in farm cash
c) Service facilities in coins
d) Service facilities in farm cash
However, in order to maintain a balance between factories and services it is possible for the regular/service order to change.

The selection process considers how many chains of each type (factories or services) you have. Once it is determined which currency of the chain will be available in the current week (coins or farmcash), we then calculate how many chains the user already have for each type *for that particular currency*.

If your next chain is a Farm Cash chain and you already have 2 farm cash regular chains and 2 farm cash services, then that is an equal amount and you next chain will be a farm cash regular chain.

If the amount of factory chains you have is *less or equal* to the amount of service chains you have then the current week chain type will be a factory, if not, it will be a service.
5. The first week we will show you only coins facilities, the second week only farm cash facilities and so on. Whether we show you regular or service facilities will depend on the types of facility chains you have created in the past as described above.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old May 05 2018, 04:31 PM

I actually have 2 accounts. One is not really having a problem creating chains. SHE just created the Farm Depot one this week. The OTHER account has been stuck on the same Cash facilities list for several weeks and can't create a chain from that list (probably never able to - I don't have 2 of any FC facility). How and when do I get a new list to choose from. That farm only has one chain - Home Supply Factory. I don't know how to link you to that farm to see what I'm talking about. I thought I was contacting you from that account.
Old May 05 2018, 04:42 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by foridents View Post
I actually have 2 accounts. One is not really having a problem creating chains. SHE just created the Farm Depot one this week. The OTHER account has been stuck on the same Cash facilities list for several weeks and can't create a chain from that list (probably never able to - I don't have 2 of any FC facility). How and when do I get a new list to choose from. That farm only has one chain - Home Supply Factory. I don't know how to link you to that farm to see what I'm talking about. I thought I was contacting you from that account.
Hi foridents,
Even though you do not have the required 2 facilities to have a complete chain try starting a chain with the 1 facility. Then when the next week starts create your coins facility chain from the new list and delete the chain you started for the farm cash facility that wasn't complete.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old May 10 2018, 03:08 PM

i am making coins when i export products.why am i losing coins to import products.is this how its suppose to work.i stopped importing 2 weeks ago when i noticed i lost coins
Old May 10 2018, 03:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOM GLENDA View Post
i am making coins when i export products.why am i losing coins to import products.is this how its suppose to work.i stopped importing 2 weeks ago when i noticed i lost coins
Hi MOM GLENDA

Well, you are not losing coins from importing products for your service chains.

Just think that if you want to feed those service chains you shoul start production in your own factories using your own products and time. This way you are paying for getting the items without producing them and still getting a profit.

This is explained in the Game guide for Facility Chains

Benefits of *Service* facility chains:

1. Chains of coins service facilities will be 75% more profitable instead of the standard 50%.
2. Chains of farm cash service facilities will be 100% more profitable instead of the standard 50%.
3. If you need help stocking a service facility chain with products, you may chose to import those products from a neighbour who has a chain of the facility that can produce them. Notice these imported products have the advantage that you didn't have to spend time producing them and will also be extra profitable due to the increased profitability of the service facilities that are part of a chain.

http://r1.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=632506
Old May 12 2018, 10:14 AM

thanks for answering me
Old May 17 2018, 11:30 AM

Default Facility Chain Concern

I used the new filters (a release back) to identify which Facs/Servs I had created as part of a Facility and noticed a problem. Where I had 3 of the facs/servs across farms, when I created a Chain it took the 2 'extras' and made them chain. This is not what I wanted; I added 3 because I wanted 2 regular and 1 chain. First time I came across this several months back, I thought I just selected the same factory 2x across different weeks of creating chains.

I don't like how the above is actually working to take all my 'extras' and turn them into chains, so now I've deleted all .
Closed Thread