Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 12 2015, 01:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfalke View Post
On the personal quests lifesaver button....could you change it to allow us which lifesaver we need to use? I usually need the one to work others facilities for products that I don't have the facilities, but I get one that only allows me to purchase ingredients from market which does not help in my quest. Then this lifeline lasts for 6 plus days not allowing me to open another lifeline for other quests started. I am now losing 3 quests because this lifeline won't expire. This is not fun and will make it impossible to meet the requirements for 2 FC. This is the only way I can afford to buy FC facilities or tools to play this game. So frustrating makes me want to play something less difficult. Thanks
Hi cfalke,
I am sorry but the life lines are assigned randomly just as the quests are. If you wish to make a suggestion about changing that please post it in the Suggestions section instead of in the Feedback section. There is a thread there for suggestion about quests.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 19 2015, 10:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Just opened my 3rd quest in a row that I do not have the facility to complete and simply cannot afford to purchase. I know you say they are assigned "randomly" but I own over 150 facs, so it's strange as to why I would "hit" 3 in a row, and it makes it impossible to complete 8 quests within 7 days. Still a great need to have a way to ignore a quest, even if you're not assigned another one for a day. It's just plain stupid for a player to have to look at quests you cannot complete for 5-6-7 days on end.

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 19 2015, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny Popper View Post
Just opened my 3rd quest in a row that I do not have the facility to complete and simply cannot afford to purchase. I know you say they are assigned "randomly" but I own over 150 facs, so it's strange as to why I would "hit" 3 in a row, and it makes it impossible to complete 8 quests within 7 days. Still a great need to have a way to ignore a quest, even if you're not assigned another one for a day. It's just plain stupid for a player to have to look at quests you cannot complete for 5-6-7 days on end.
so you think that's bad.. When I opened my regular quest, the 8th one was for a facility and the product I don't own (which meant I'd have to buy TWO). Don't think I'd spend 64FC to get 2... so I waited and opened the next one quickly as I could and it was for the brand new reading facility which I didn't even know was out yet and the quest will take a whole day. .. so I'm ...SOL.
Opened my co-quest and the 13th one was for a fac I don't own and the very next one was also. Feels like more than a coincidence, don't you think?
Old Feb 19 2015, 06:34 PM
Account Not Linked

I had 13 completed coop quests 2 days ago , they said i would have to claim later so i waited . It was time to claim at 2;30 am so i was asleep ! . Got up this morning and looked at it and it said i had 11 completed !!! Are we being ripped off or what ? Seeing my 13 were complete , how dare you expire any completed quests ? This happened to a friend as well ,so it is obvious to me that it is a stalling tactic and my time is too precious to wast on futile quests ! Just finished 2 more quests and it said i had 14 completed , claimed 2 FC and none remained ???

Last edited by Jodyr; Feb 19 2015 at 06:39 PM. Reason: additional info
Old Feb 19 2015, 06:55 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodyr View Post
I had 13 completed coop quests 2 days ago , they said i would have to claim later so i waited . It was time to claim at 2;30 am so i was asleep ! . Got up this morning and looked at it and it said i had 11 completed !!! Are we being ripped off or what ? Seeing my 13 were complete , how dare you expire any completed quests ? This happened to a friend as well ,so it is obvious to me that it is a stalling tactic and my time is too precious to wast on futile quests ! Just finished 2 more quests and it said i had 14 completed , claimed 2 FC and none remained ???
Hello Jodyr,

Quests are only good for 7 days after the last step has been completed, so if you have any quests that gets complete shortly after you collected your last FC then if you waited to collect your FC sometime after you are eligible to collect your FC those quests could drop off since they would be over 7 days old. We suggest that when you collect your FC wait at least a day before starting the last step of any quest as long as there is still time on the quest, this will give you some extra time before you need to collect before any quests drop off and if you wait to start the last step, then you could wait and collect your FC later to a time that is better for you to collect.

My Server: WF-36 on Windows 8
Primary Browser: Chrome

To contact Support: Click Here.

Information on how to clear several browser's cache: Click Here.

If you have a question please post them in the open forum and not in a private message or visitor message, unless it is in response to a private message. Thank you.
Old Feb 21 2015, 05:13 PM

have found 1 person on co-op quest that when click on their link my screen goes white for 5-10 minutes and my computer freezes; only with this one link. thought weird first time and when tried 2nd time did it again. no idea why but worried about hacking

PLUS; can't find neighbors posting facilities as usual under requests, is that changing ?
Old Feb 21 2015, 07:09 PM

Thumbs down "Not Enough Quests Completed"

I just went to claim my FC for 8 quests in 7 days, and am getting a message that I cannot claim FC because I have not completed enough quests. But it clearly shows, at the bottom of the screen that I have completed 8 quests. What will go wrong next?
Old Feb 21 2015, 07:30 PM

Location: UK but i'd rather be somewhere hot and sunny :) with a swimming pool!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautysmom View Post
I just went to claim my FC for 8 quests in 7 days, and am getting a message that I cannot claim FC because I have not completed enough quests. But it clearly shows, at the bottom of the screen that I have completed 8 quests. What will go wrong next?
Hi,

Did you try reloading Farm Town? Your data shows you collected 2 FC for regular quests today.

Clickable Help Links:
Need help? Post in Help and Support
How to get and Create your Farm Link
How to FIND YOUR POSTS on the forum.

Old Feb 21 2015, 07:33 PM

Smile Great new quest function

I love the new function that I can click on the necessary facility while on the quest window and have the game take me straight to that facility. I am really looking forward to being able to do that on the C-quests too. Thank you much for this capability; makes it so much easier.
Old Feb 25 2015, 11:21 AM

I too have loved doing the quests. But since you added FC for the co-op quests, I cannot complete nearly as many quests as I used to. Right now I have 5 quests open that need facilities I do not own to complete. I can' buy lots of cash facilities and this is spoiling the co-op quests for me. Last week, I think it was 6 quests that I couldn't complete.

I don't really think this is random. Or else I've been extremely unlucky that last two weeks.