Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Closed Thread

Old Dec 28 2018, 07:04 AM

Default Maintenance

I tried to post in the general suggestions and apparently I don't have permission (bad Stephanie handslap).

It would be easy and rather nifty if we could get a warning when the game goes down for maintenance. Some of us old folks that have played for wow since the game began in some cases, know to check the forums periodically for things. In my case, I stupidly planted things that will go to waste ....... my bad. So if we could get a heads up on the maintenance schedule - not weeks in advance but maybe a few hours? - that would be amazing.

Just a thought.
Old Dec 28 2018, 07:40 AM

I have to agree, several hours have passed, nothing on the fb page, not even a link to the forum on the maintenance notice... nothing at all anywhere
Old Dec 28 2018, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sestree View Post
I tried to post in the general suggestions and apparently I don't have permission (bad Stephanie handslap).

It would be easy and rather nifty if we could get a warning when the game goes down for maintenance. Some of us old folks that have played for wow since the game began in some cases, know to check the forums periodically for things. In my case, I stupidly planted things that will go to waste ....... my bad. So if we could get a heads up on the maintenance schedule - not weeks in advance but maybe a few hours? - that would be amazing.

Just a thought.
there was a notice about them doing maintenance - on both accounts that I have on my computer there was a notice when you load the game that they were doing some work - it was posted about a day ahead of time - it was at the top of the page when you load the game - I cant remember for sure but I think that when they do the maintenance that any crops that would have gone bad will not go bad (like they put a "pause" on things from going to waste)
Old Dec 28 2018, 08:19 AM

So, not even a link to the forums (fortunately I got an email of a post), no notice in advance, no notice of how long this will take? LOUSY customer service!!! How many folks will have problems caused by a lack of access? Millions? Oh, right, most folks smartened up and stopped playing years ago so maybe only a handful!!!! Will we get an email when it goes back up? I'm sure we won't!
Old Dec 28 2018, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iam1to View Post
there was a notice about them doing maintenance - on both accounts that I have on my computer there was a notice when you load the game that they were doing some work - it was posted about a day ahead of time - it was at the top of the page when you load the game - I cant remember for sure but I think that when they do the maintenance that any crops that would have gone bad will not go bad (like they put a "pause" on things from going to waste)
I got ZERO notice!!! I loaded the game several times yesterday and NOTHING!!!
Old Dec 28 2018, 08:32 AM

Hi all

I moved all your posts to General Feedback.

As far as I know, there was a warning about the maintenance posted several hours ago. It said maintenance would start at 6:00 AM Eastern time and it would last till about 10:00 AM Eastern time.

Thanks for your patience while they are working.

LINKING YOUR FARM TO THE FORUM

SUPPORT TEAM

Granjera desde el 29 de Julio 2009
Closed Thread