Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 22 2011, 12:37 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
This means that the farm might be fertilized when you plant your crops, but no longer be fertilized when you harvest your trees or flowers, so that the crops wuld be fertlized but the trees or flowers would not be. I try to check fertilization every time I harvest anything so that I catch all the trees.
It does not matter what you are harvesting if you are seeing the farm as fertilized then the crops trees and flowers will be fertilized. If you harvest a tree and there is only one minute left on the fertilization the trees will be fertilized the next time you hatvest them without refertilizing he farm.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

My name is not Jason. Please call me JAS, if you like.
Old Feb 22 2011, 02:05 PM

You miss my point. What I wanted to explain is that if your farm is NOT fertilized, then it may have crops or trees on it which still are fertilized. Therefore, you always need to check the trees or flowers you have just harvested to see whether they are still showing F. Just because your crops are fertilized, it doesn't mean that your newly harvested trees will be.

Paradies Villa Hügel the forest Scarlet's Haven Scarlet's Market Garden Scarlet's Park
Scarlet's Seaside Orchard plus a couple of money makers...
Old Feb 22 2011, 02:24 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet View Post
You miss my point. What I wanted to explain is that if your farm is NOT fertilized, then it may have crops or trees on it which still are fertilized. Therefore, you always need to check the trees or flowers you have just harvested to see whether they are still showing F. Just because your crops are fertilized, it doesn't mean that your newly harvested trees will be.
And you are missing my point to PHSL and to you. If you chick on the tool box and hover over the manure spreader and it shows the farm is fertilized then everything on that farm that can be fertilized is fertilized it does not matter how long you have left or if you have harvested a tree or flower 2 seconds ago everything will be fertilized when you harvest it again even if the farm is not fertilized when you harvest the tree, crop, or flower. So if PHSL checks and it says 33 hours the PHSL checks again is it is saying 40 hours, then they check again in just a few minutes and it says there is 20 hours left the farm is still fertilized so no need to worry about anything that is growing. There seems to be a glitch when the time is under an hour that instead of switching to minutes like I have seen it do a few times it will start showing different hour amounts left and it will jump all over the map. It is not that big a deal the farm is still fertilized and anything that is growing will still be fertilized when it does hit 0 that includes trees that you may have just harvested. If the time on the fertilizer is still showing any amount of time you will not be able to fertilize the farm, it has to show the farm is not fertilized.

Visit Dolphin's Cove

Old Feb 22 2011, 05:06 PM

I understand that! I am writing for those who say "my crops said they were fertilized but I didn't get double fruit." If you notice the farm is not fertilized after the fruit is ripe it is too late.

Paradies Villa Hügel the forest Scarlet's Haven Scarlet's Market Garden Scarlet's Park
Scarlet's Seaside Orchard plus a couple of money makers...
Old Feb 24 2011, 03:40 PM

I've been thinking about getting the manure spreader so able to get double crops when harvested. However ... I've read several places on here where they are NOT getting the double crops and I had a neighbor check and she was NOT getting double crops ... so ... does it or doesn't it???
Old Feb 24 2011, 03:44 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neysa View Post
I've been thinking about getting the manure spreader so able to get double crops when harvested. However ... I've read several places on here where they are NOT getting the double crops and I had a neighbor check and she was NOT getting double crops ... so ... does it or doesn't it???
It does give you double the crop. You just have to make sure you fertilize before the crops are ready otherwise it won't work.
Old Feb 24 2011, 03:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Send a message via Yahoo to lcswdonna

At some point though, the trees and flowers on my farm go from fertilized to not fertilized. Because I have decorative trees and flowers that I do not harvest unless I have a pressing need, by the time I do harvest, I do not get the double crop. They were fertilized while they were growing, but may have set for a month before harvesting. The only way then to re-fertilize is to then harvest and reset them. This is of minor concern to me, but worth noting.
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 24 2011, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Double T Dude Ranch View Post
It does give you double the crop. You just have to make sure you fertilize before the crops are ready otherwise it won't work.
Thanks for the reply
Old Feb 27 2011, 08:09 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Dysfunctional 4X4 Seeder is not all that it’s cracked up to be.

Mokie Level 185. 8.25 million + XP’s

Dysfunctional 4X4 Seeder is not all that it’s cracked up to be.

A lot of us, myself included, shelled out our Real, Hard Earned CASH to buy these 4X4 Seeders: But, with the Constant inability of the servers to even display a 4X4 planting grid, which if it is even displayed at all, only amounts to a 3X3 planting grid. And then a good 80 percent of the time, rather than the servers actually planting anything where you have clicked to plant, the screen just blinks, the grid disappears, and Nothing gets planted. And the complete Inability of the servers to properly remember that you have clicked to plant something, and utilize the “Click Ahead Buffer” While we attempt to get Anything to plant using these 4x4 Planters; where once again, the screen just blinks, the grid disappears, and Nothing gets planted.. And after MONTHS of the Developers either completely Ignoring these 4X4 Planter Issues, or rather, their complete Inability to fix these 4X4 Planter Issues., We might as well go back to Using the Single 1X1 Planting method using an old “Clicker” program! At least doing that was more reliable and faster in actual Planting application, than trying to deal with the constant server data drop-outs and Unplanted Sections associated with attempting to get the 4X4 Seeder’s to function properly!

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 27 2011, 10:09 PM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokie View Post
Mokie Level 185. 8.25 million + XP’s

Dysfunctional 4X4 Seeder is not all that it’s cracked up to be.

A lot of us, myself included, shelled out our Real, Hard Earned CASH to buy these 4X4 Seeders: But, with the Constant inability of the servers to even display a 4X4 planting grid, which if it is even displayed at all, only amounts to a 3X3 planting grid. And then a good 80 percent of the time, rather than the servers actually planting anything where you have clicked to plant, the screen just blinks, the grid disappears, and Nothing gets planted. And the complete Inability of the servers to properly remember that you have clicked to plant something, and utilize the “Click Ahead Buffer” While we attempt to get Anything to plant using these 4x4 Planters; where once again, the screen just blinks, the grid disappears, and Nothing gets planted.. And after MONTHS of the Developers either completely Ignoring these 4X4 Planter Issues, or rather, their complete Inability to fix these 4X4 Planter Issues., We might as well go back to Using the Single 1X1 Planting method using an old “Clicker” program! At least doing that was more reliable and faster in actual Planting application, than trying to deal with the constant server data drop-outs and Unplanted Sections associated with attempting to get the 4X4 Seeder’s to function properly!

I have the 4x4 seeder and it works great a few things for you to try. First it sounds like you are dragging the screen just a little bit, I do this a lot when I fish with the boat because I am going too fast. Make sure when you click you are not moving the mouse it is easy to get ahead of yourself and click and move at the same time when you do this the screen will blink like you have described because you have really only moved the farm a fraction so it just blinks and doesn't really move. When you drag the screen like this it will not plant, harvest, or do whatever you where trying to do at that time. It wouldn't hurt to also try clearing your cache and see if that helps.

Visit Dolphin's Cove