Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > Help & Support
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old Sep 28 2023, 07:57 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zebra7+2 View Post
I accidentally hit the button for toggle/music. I tried to turn it back off by hitting again, and the button turned red but music still plays. What do I need to do?
Hi Zebra,
I moved your post to the thread about the sounds.
There are 2 buttons one under the other. The speaker symbol is for the otyher sounds in the game. The music symbol that drops down is for the music.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 29 2023, 06:59 AM

Default Can't plant crops

Hi,
I am trying to plant crops and whilst I am planting, I go back to the Facility request wall.
Old Sep 29 2023, 08:56 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by alabone2020 View Post
Hi,
I am trying to plant crops and whilst I am planting, I go back to the Facility request wall.
Hi Alabone,
The only way you would be going back to the Wall Request whi;le planting would be you are hitting the My Requests button up at top of farms or you have a side button on your mouse that is set to go back.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Oct 01 2023, 10:59 PM

What is the current clear memcache link? The old one is Facebook and doesn't work now.
Old Oct 01 2023, 11:03 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnAlbertini View Post
What is the current clear memcache link? The old one is Facebook and doesn't work now.
Hi John,
You can find it in the following thread link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Old Oct 02 2023, 06:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
You can find it in the following thread link:
https://www.slashkey.com/forum/showthread.php?t=627590
Thank you!
Old Oct 02 2023, 12:57 PM

Default Farm Stats wlon't show accurately

Not sure which thread to post this under but the Farm Stats show a farm "Fields to plow" which has been planted and harvested then replanted at least twice since this showed up. It is currently planted but still get this result.

Cleared memcache and browser cache but that didn't clear it.
Old Oct 02 2023, 01:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Not sure which thread to post this under but the Farm Stats show a farm "Fields to plow" which has been planted and harvested then replanted at least twice since this showed up. It is currently planted but still get this result.

Cleared memcache and browser cache but that didn't clear it.
Hi John,
I moved your post to the thread about this.
The Farm Stats does not update immediately. It takes time for that data to be updated. After you cleared the caches did you retsart your farms?
Are you sure there are not some plots that possible have gotten accidently layered as those would still show as needing plowing. Is this only 1 farm? If so then that would be a strong indication that there may be hidden plots.
Old Oct 02 2023, 03:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi John,
I moved your post to the thread about this.
The Farm Stats does not update immediately. It takes time for that data to be updated. After you cleared the caches did you retsart your farms?
Are you sure there are not some plots that possible have gotten accidently lnayered as those would still show as needing plowing. Is this only 1 farm? If so then that would be a strong indication that there may be hidden plots.
It has been DAYS!

Yes, I restarted.

I don't ever layer crops. I disconnected and went to that farm repeatedly and all that shows are my planted crops. Don't know how to "see" potential "hidden" crops?

Guess I'll just ignore that stat?
Old Oct 02 2023, 03:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
It has been DAYS!

Yes, I restarted.

I don't ever layer crops. I disconnected and went to that farm repeatedly and all that shows are my planted crops. Don't know how to "see" potential "hidden" crops?

Guess I'll just ignore that stat?
Hi John,
I didn't say you layered crops, but it can happen accidently. If it has been days then yes this is probably some plots are hidden underneath on that farm.
The only way to correct this is to harvest the crops you have growing now. Then delete all the plots on that farm, click save, then refresh that farm. Look again to see if there are any plots showing up again. If so repeat deleting them and saving. Continue doing that until no plots show. Then you can replow and replant.

Tags
browser zoom, bugs and glitches, display, eye, facility manager, farm order, farm stats, full screen, fullscreen, mouse, mouse over, music, normal screen, regular screen, screen size, show names, sound, stats, unhide