Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Apr 04 2021, 08:14 AM

While working for my S/N there are times when I will be planting and all of a sudden it will take me back to my own farm. This has happened several times. Not sure what is making that happen. It's doesn't seem to be consistent. Thanks for all the hard work! ( 1383108606 )

Connecting to town mainframe (Chat Server: C20
Farm Server: w23) .
on Windows 11
Primary Browser: Google Chrome
MY USER ID number is: 1383108606
Old Apr 04 2021, 08:44 AM

My ID: ( 1209944324 )

Hi there!

Things have been fine, suddenly I get a message saying my browser does not support WebGL. What changed?!

WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Old Apr 04 2021, 09:31 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeky Banutski View Post
While working from my iPad (not using the Facebook “app”, but going thru Google to get to Facebook), I cannot access the full screen view.

I’ll be back at my regular PC tomorrow where I have no full screen issues.
Hi Zeeky Banutski,
The developers are concentrating on getting the game back on computers and laptops currently. They are not working on tablets or phones at the moment, so there is nothing we can do concerning those.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 04 2021, 09:34 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
While working for my S/N there are times when I will be planting and all of a sudden it will take me back to my own farm. This has happened several times. Not sure what is making that happen. It's doesn't seem to be consistent. Thanks for all the hard work! ( 1383108606 )
Hi Sdsickinger,
We do not know why this would happen either. Are you getting any error messages in the FT Console when this happens?
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Apr 04 2021, 09:37 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekki Alao View Post
My ID: ( 1209944324 )

Hi there!

Things have been fine, suddenly I get a message saying my browser does not support WebGL. What changed?!

WebGL Supported, but DISABLED ------------------- ERROR!
Hi Jekki Alao,
That can happen when you get an error that the game doesn't have any error message for. Try just closing your browser and reopen to your farms.

If that doesn't clear it then try clearing your browser cache, close your browser and reopen to your farms. This method will mean it will be slower loading the first time.
Old Apr 04 2021, 10:35 AM

ID: 1209944324

Hi there!

Thanks for that response. it worked and I'm back on.

I've also noticed some farms don't give XP. More so, my tree and flower farm are not giving XP.

later.....
Old Apr 04 2021, 10:38 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jekki Alao View Post
ID: 1209944324

Hi there!

Thanks for that response. it worked and I'm back on.

I've also noticed some farms don't give XP. More so, my tree and flower farm are not giving XP.

later.....
Hi Jekki Alao,
You have never gotten XP for harvesting. That hasn't changed. Since trees and flowers are harvest only then you will not get XP for doing those. Instead you get the products from them.
Old Apr 04 2021, 12:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sdsickinger,
We do not know why this would happen either. Are you getting any error messages in the FT Console when this happens?
No message at all.. I'm H/P and just out of the blue I pop up on my own farm,

on Windows 11
Old Apr 04 2021, 02:33 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdsickinger View Post
No message at all.. I'm H/P and just out of the blue I pop up on my own farm,
Hi Sdsickinger,
We have not had any other reports of this and haven't duplicated it. We will continue monitoring to see if any one else has this happen.
Do you have a button set on your mouse for "Back" that might be taking you back to the previous place which would be your farms? I had that happen quite a while back and had to change that side button to no longer do that.
Old Apr 04 2021, 04:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Sdsickinger,
We have not had any other reports of this and haven't duplicated it. We will continue monitoring to see if any one else has this happen.
Do you have a button set on your mouse for "Back" that might be taking you back to the previous place which would be your farms? I had that happen quite a while back and had to change that side button to no longer do that.
It just happened again and this time I noticed That I was finished Planting and was trying to click on the walk "man" but it clicks on the "HOME" button instead. It may be that I am working faster than the game. There is a slight lag. Anyway.. I will try to slow down and see if that helps,
Thanks so much

on Windows 11
Closed Thread