Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Jan 13 2016, 05:53 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

mcdaddie & Gerald, I was having this problem on my super neighbor also till I realized I was carrying a tool with me while trying to change farms. I like to chop trees 1st before doing anything else and now with the tools coming up automatically a tool was in my hand while changing farms so now I make sure to click on the green man & the joining room went away. Good luck.

DB:W20, MPS:C20

Last edited by WillowTreeFarm; Jan 13 2016 at 10:17 AM.
Old Jan 13 2016, 06:12 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan tanner View Post
Since the update I have lost all water on my farm and on a super neighbors farm ,it just will not display.
Do you have show ponds turned on in tools? We now have the option to show water or hide it.
Old Jan 13 2016, 06:14 AM

no not the problem that's my first thought then a reboot still no water
Old Jan 13 2016, 06:18 AM

thanks that was the problem
Old Jan 13 2016, 07:18 AM
Account Not Linked

Am having similar difficulties to Mcdaddie gerald and Willow - keep getting stuck on Joining Room when changing farms. My hire had the same problem if I tried to do anything at all while they were working.
Also when trying to place decorations - they all disappear, but are there when I reload the game
Have done the usual maintenance and hoping the fault clears up on it's own - just reporting in case it's a server issue

Server WF 36
Old Jan 13 2016, 07:40 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

I have unchecked the highlighting tool for fertilized crops, and the color is still horrible. It is wicked to look at, some of my farms that I've decorated & left some items at full maturity have changed the color of the farm as a total picture. By changing the color, I mean that the highlighting is horrific when I have designed specific features or farms based on the trees or flowers I've used & now I can't view the original colored item. This is one change I hope will be reversed. Thank you so much for any other updates that help the operation of the game & for new items. I still see tho, that the farmcash issue will never change to accommodate the less fortunate, and the lowering of the cost of expansions. Darn

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jan 13 2016, 09:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillowTreeFarm View Post
mcdaddie & Gerald, I was having this problem on my super neighbor also till I realized I was carrying a tool with while trying to change farms. I like to chop trees 1st before doing anything else and now with the tools coming up automatically a tool was in my hand while changing farms so now I make sure to click on the green man & the joining room went away. Good luck.
That is not my problem Willow, I don't carry tools and sometimes it happens on the initial entry onto neighbors farm.
Old Jan 13 2016, 10:03 AM

The next problem found while being a superneighbor, I always plant the item they need more than others as determined by the sorted inventory list "by Stored Amount". Before update, as I harvest a crop the inventory number increased dynamically taking it off the current page of inventory showing me the next item I need to plant. NOW, after update, the inventory is NOT being updated in real time. The inventory numbers don't change until I leave neighbors farm and come back. I am sure is was something done to "enhance" speed of the game. Well, I think it is terrible the inventory numbers are not realtime anymore, the speed of the game is no better after after update than before. Yes the visual appearance of the game has changed which can be debated, but we should not sacrifice the play-ability at the same time. I am concentrating on what I perceive to be a bad thing here, and that should not reflect that I don't think there were many good things done at the same time. Thanks.
Old Jan 13 2016, 11:48 AM

When you go to a super neighbor farm where you have design privileges the green hand comes up first and you have to go to the tool box to get any tools you need. Each time you finish with that tool the green hand pops back up. They need to change it where the tools you need to use have priority and you would have to go in the toolbox for the green hand.
Old Jan 13 2016, 04:58 PM

Default Question about Pearl Oyster Containers

Here's the scenario:
  1. I own 5 Fish Farming Plants and the Pearl Oyster Container item is checked
  2. I've unchecked both of the items in the Hand Made Jewelry Shop that use Pearl Oyster Containers and they've been unchecked for a month or two
  3. When I go to my Facility Manager and check the "Run until full" thing, it shows that I need 301 Pearl Oyster Containers

So my questions are:
  1. How can I be short 301 of them if I'm not currently making any items that use them?
  2. What's happening to them? I specifically unchecked the 2 items in the Hand Made Jewelry Shop because I wanted to stockpile the Pearl Oyster Containers because I was tired of running out. I thought that maybe I had inadvertently sold them in the Market but I use the "non-ingredients for me" option and I checked it just now and the Pearl Oyster Containers aren't on that list.

Is this a bug or am I missing something?

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Closed Thread