Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old Mar 20 2014, 12:04 AM

I'm having issues - I've worked a couple people's farms. If they have more than 1 farm, the I get the mayor stuck on saying he helped and no more work there and to go to another farm. I go to the next one and it says since I have 2 trains dispatched, he'll finish them. I look and only 2 of the 4 remaining farms are changed to dark blue. I went to the still green farms, and nothing happens.
I think there is still a glitch here. Thanks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob T View Post
Hi everyone,

Raul just posted in the top post

Please let us know if there are any issues
Old Mar 20 2014, 12:06 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendiddy View Post
I am having major problems with the mayor helping. Not all farms are being worked. A friend who has no trains worked my facilities and told me after working 3 farms, the mayor helped with the remaining 9, when I have facilities on all 20 farms. Also when working the first farm, the mayor kept popping up saying I will complete the work on this farm for you, he kept coming back after clicking on OK.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathy.duck@gmail.com View Post
When working facilities and services, I keep getting the pop up that the mayor will work all "??" facilities on this farm. I click OK and it pops up the exact same message without saying it sent any products to my storage. The number of times it pops back up depends on the number of farms that require work. Then I get the message that it will complete the remaining farms for me and that shows it sending products to my storage. I think I am missing the products I should be getting for about half the farms.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
Ok i keep getting the pop up that the mayor will complete the facilities like over and over. It never says i got said amount of products.....just the i will help pop up.......like constantly. So cant really work any facilities .....please fix this
Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmgirl1706 View Post
Ok heres what its doing......when the you complete the farm......instead of the mayor popping up and telling you how many products you received it just repeats the help with facilities on that farm......if you keep hitting the thanks it just keeps popping up.....which apparently counts as another farm so when the mayor helps with remaining farms....its off. For now until its fixed you can hit the x in the corner when it pops up the second time instead of the thanks and go to next farm. Thats seems to help with when the mayor helps at the end. Otherwise you have to go back and reload to get the ones the mayor didnt get. Not even sure im getting products on the ones i work.
Please let us know if you have both trains with 10 cars or only partial trains. This information will help them find where the problem is.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2014, 12:08 AM
Account Not Linked

I have just one train dispatched so i have to work half and the mayor works the other half.
Old Mar 20 2014, 12:09 AM

I only have 1 train that has 10+cars and 1 that has 9 -- the other 2 have 5 or less and the other one has 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by RFMad View Post
I'm having issues - I've worked a couple people's farms. If they have more than 1 farm, the I get the mayor stuck on saying he helped and no more work there and to go to another farm. I go to the next one and it says since I have 2 trains dispatched, he'll finish them. I look and only 2 of the 4 remaining farms are changed to dark blue. I went to the still green farms, and nothing happens.
I think there is still a glitch here. Thanks.
Old Mar 20 2014, 12:15 AM
Senior Moderator

MY information:
I have both trains full so mayor is supposed to work all farms.
The first set I did after this was posted by Raul had only 1 farm of services and 6 farms for facilities. Services worked right. Facilities Mayor only worked the first farm. Closed and went back and mayor worked the other 5 farms.
The second set I did again had 1 services farm and 6 facility farms. Both parts worked correctly.

So if you have only worked 1 set so far please try a second set and see if it works correctly.

We will gather as much information and pass it on to the developers. This has been a major change to how Farm Town works so please be patient as they work on getting it right.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Mar 20 2014, 12:18 AM

I did try again and got the same results (facilities) with the mayor saying he'd already worked that farm. I have cleared the mem cache, too. Thanks for passing the information along

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
MY information:
I have both trains full so mayor is supposed to work all farms.
The first set I did after this was posted by Raul had only 1 farm of services and 6 farms for facilities. Services worked right. Facilities Mayor only worked the first farm. Closed and went back and mayor worked the other 5 farms.
The second set I did again had 1 services farm and 6 facility farms. Both parts worked correctly.

So if you have only worked 1 set so far please try a second set and see if it works correctly.

We will gather as much information and pass it on to the developers. This has been a major change to how Farm Town works so please be patient as they work on getting it right.
Old Mar 20 2014, 02:21 AM

Worked as many facility and referral posts as I could find. The mayor seemed to have completed all the farms that were available without a single "Oops" message.
I very much like that the farms turn dark blue as they are worked, but would feel better if the farm that I started on would turn dark blue too. No biggie, just sayin'.
One thing that I noticed is that while the mayor says he's working (for instance) farms 17 and 20, the farms that are highlighted on the farm grid are actually farms 18 and 19. Is this because people have rearranged their farms?
Thank you so much for the work all facilities option! Now the only barrier I have to being a facility working fool is that I have to search through the FB feed for posts.

http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/pl...5488&farm_ix=7
Old Mar 20 2014, 06:36 AM

hm heres a new one sorry this job invitiation is reserved for my friends only hmmmmmm we are friends ok yet another mem cache clean and it seemed to resolve

Visit My Farm
Old Mar 20 2014, 07:22 AM
Account Not Linked

Love the new updates, but was hoping for more decorations, to go with what we have now
Old Mar 20 2014, 08:23 AM

Thanks for the dark blue, at least I know what's happening now
Closed Thread