Go Back   Farm Town > Languages > Other Languages > Français

Old Dec 01 2023, 10:25 PM
Account Not Linked

Default My cargo

Good morning,

I just want to know why all the cargoes I bought are not visible when I click on my tools.I t shows only 4 cargoes and I do have 7. Farmers were telling me to put some in my storage but even this, it does now work. They are on my farm 2.
What could be the problem?How can you assist me please?

Regards

Mireille
Old Dec 01 2023, 10:45 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mireille Rey View Post
Good morning,

I just want to know why all the cargoes I bought are not visible when I click on my tools.I t shows only 4 cargoes and I do have 7. Farmers were telling me to put some in my storage but even this, it does now work. They are on my farm 2.
What could be the problem?How can you assist me please?

Regards

Mireille
Hi Mereille Rey,
Are you talking about your tools? You do need to have your tools in your storage to be able to use them on all your farms. If you leave them on a farm then they will only show in the toolbox when you are on that farm.

The tools do not take space in the storage, so it does not reduce what you can store there.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Dec 01 2023, 11:47 PM
Account Not Linked

Default RE:Cargo

All the cargo i used to buy were present both on my farms and on the screen that shows what tools i have.Now that i own all of them,it just shows the four I used to have but they are presents in my seaport.

Thanks for your help
Old Dec 02 2023, 12:12 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mireille Rey View Post
All the cargo i used to buy were present both on my farms and on the screen that shows what tools i have.Now that i own all of them,it just shows the four I used to have but they are presents in my seaport.

Thanks for your help
Hi Mireille,
Sorry I misunderstood what you were talking about. I only see 5 cargo ships on your farm 2. But if you have bought all 7 of them then you can use them all from the seaport manager. If some are not showing up there, go to the tab for My Ships. In the upper right corner is a red colored eye icon and click on it. Then put a check mark in all of the boxes for the ships you see in that list, then click on the icon again to close that.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.