Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 01 2017, 03:40 AM
Account Not Linked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmarina View Post
Hi, I first ran the memcache and then tried the "not owned" filter for the tools in the store. It says I have no oil pumps but I do have several, on farms and in storage. Maybe this should be checked also.
Thanks Raul for all the work you do!!!
The filter is obviously intended to hide the items you only need one of for use on all farms. You can own more than one Oil Pump so filtering it out would just make life more difficult if you wanted to add another Oil Pump to a farm that didn't have one.

I don't think this needs 'fixing' as it is not a real problem.
Old Jun 01 2017, 03:49 AM

thanks for the updates
Old Jun 01 2017, 05:19 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by barbaraelwart View Post
Hi, I checked out the 'Not Owned' section and it says I do not own the Armoured Truck. I have owned that since the day it came out ! Just for your info.

Thanks for the update, look forward to seeing what else is in it. Have bought the facilities so far

The Armoured truck has never 'registered' for me either .... it don't say duplicate like the other tools .. Been like that for years ...
Old Jun 01 2017, 05:39 AM

Thank you Raul! What a nice surprise!
Old Jun 01 2017, 05:55 AM

Nice update, thank you team.
Old Jun 01 2017, 06:04 AM

Thanks for the update, and the EX 7 tools work flawlessly and very very fast. I appreciate the attention that is being given to economize the memory usage by this game. It will help a lot of people. However, it still concerns me why no effort has been given to the fact that these new EX crop tools do NOT show what crop is planted and all the other usual data that goes with it when hovering over the field with the new tools. If I switch to "highlight" mode then there it is, all the needed info, then switch back to extent mode it is not there. Why is this? We have been asking this question since EX 5 tools came out and there has been NO response why this has been left out.

Also, you may want to check the item description (in the original posting of this update) of the Photography facility. I am pretty sure those items are not made in that facility.
Old Jun 01 2017, 06:17 AM

Level:
XP:
Default crop info when hovering using 5x5 (new method)

When are they going to add the crop info when you hover over your crops, when using the 'new faster method'? I plant more than 1 crop on my farms. I can't identify all the crops unless I know which ones to harvest. The dev's shouldn't assume that I'm going to harvest all my crops when they're ready, sometimes I save some until I need them for an upcoming quest. It's hard for me to identify which crops on 1 farm that I want to plant over. I have to go out of the combine & look for the crop I was going to replace/harvest. They have that option for all the other harvesters, except for the 5x5 combine ('new faster method').

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jun 01 2017, 06:20 AM

Post Wrong Supplies List Under This Factory

8. Photography Supplies Factory (FC): Produces Photography Supplies.

Marina Bollard
Piling Cap
Kayak Rack
Piling
Fish Cleaning Station
Marina Gangway
Dock Panel
Dock Lighting Fixture

Should be

Studio Tool
Leaning Mirror
Photo Album
Photo Prop Hat
Reflector
Backdrop
Dust Blower
Lens

Farming Since July 25, 2009 USER ID number 537090646
Old Jun 01 2017, 06:22 AM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcdaddie View Post
Thanks for the update, and the EX 7 tools work flawlessly and very very fast. I appreciate the attention that is being given to economize the memory usage by this game. It will help a lot of people. However, it still concerns me why no effort has been given to the fact that these new EX crop tools do NOT show what crop is planted and all the other usual data that goes with it when hovering over the field with the new tools. If I switch to "highlight" mode then there it is, all the needed info, then switch back to extent mode it is not there. Why is this? We have been asking this question since EX 5 tools came out and there has been NO response why this has been left out.

Also, you may want to check the item description (in the original posting of this update) of the Photography facility. I am pretty sure those items are not made in that facility.
McDaddie> I have been asking for the same thing. I guess they assume we can all identify all of the crops, or that we plant only 1 crop on each farm. I need to know which crop I'm harvesting when I hover over the crops. I plant more than 1 crop on my quest farm. I have to constantly go back & forth, release the tool to look at which crop I'm harvesting & then sometimes I forget for that short moment & then have to go back & then I have to go back & look again at what I was doing. They are making productive changes to the game in general, why aren't they considering that another productive, efficient aspect that needs to be done?

FT Devs: We need to see the crop info when we hover over a crop while using the 'new faster method' of combines. Please

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Closed Thread