Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Dec 26 2016, 11:33 AM

Love the new revisions.

New suggestion: Instead of not being able to start preparing the next ship for 24 hours, could we have a "Farmtown Day" of 20 hours? I'd like to be able to wake up each morning knowing I can start a new ship, and the 24 hour thing makes it harder. I know there's been a glitch that's had us have to wait 26 hours instead of 24, but even though I started my first ship around 7am, with adding 26 hours each time, I now can't start the next ship until around 11am, which is hard for lots of reasons.

Farmer Squeak

Farmer Susan has been happily farming since July 27, 2009.
  • Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • ♫ Oh Give Me a Home . . .
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 26 2016, 11:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Dirt View Post
I had another one of my neighbors ships that took over 30 clicks to load in my seaport manager. Each time I clicked on it it loaded 3 percent. This is the second ship like this I have had.
I just had one that required 51 clicks to move it on.

On that topic. There were never ANY instructions about multiple clicking and I have had a few of my neighbors tell me they clicked on it and thought they did their job not knowing that they needed to keep clicking until the button for clicking disappeared. I think this message needs to be posted game wide for EVERYONE to read.
Old Dec 26 2016, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LazyMare View Post
Nothing mentioned in New Realease yet but if we expect our neighbours to advance our ships we should also be happy to advance theirs
Thanks LazyMare
Laptop: Lenovo IdeaPad 3 14ITL05, 11th Gen, i7

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...1959&farm_ix=0

https://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/p...c_location=ufi

FB profile (accepting no FR for the time being) - https://www.facebook.com/alexandrajeffery88
Old Dec 26 2016, 12:11 PM
Account Not Linked

I checked my Tool box and Seaport icon and there was nothing to indicate that a ship was there. I opened the Seaport and found a neighbors ship. I clicked it several times and it moved on without any problem. Just commenting on there being no red circle with a number in it showing before I went in to send the ship on.
Old Dec 26 2016, 12:15 PM
Account Not Linked

I seem to be getting neighbors that don't play often,or not interest in the ships. I think there needs to be a option,of doing the ships or not doing the ships.Those that are not interested ,our ships wouldn't go to.Something needs to be done,when your ship has set in a dock for a certain amount of time,it goes to another and skips the one that didn't advance it.
Old Dec 26 2016, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petuniaflower View Post
I seem to be getting neighbors that don't play often,or not interest in the ships. I think there needs to be a option,of doing the ships or not doing the ships.Those that are not interested ,our ships wouldn't go to.Something needs to be done,when your ship has set in a dock for a certain amount of time,it goes to another and skips the one that didn't advance it.
Hi Petuniaflower

This morning Raul posted a post release, please read it in the first post of this thread, they are working in some changes for Ships, including times and neighbors
Old Dec 26 2016, 12:28 PM

In the updates, is the one below supposed to be "We will NOT allow . . ."?

"c) We will allow Ships from non-neighbours to show up in the Seaport Manager, which should solve the issue listed in the "Known Issues" section below."

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 26 2016, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
In the updates, is the one below supposed to be "We will NOT allow . . ."?

"c) We will allow Ships from non-neighbours to show up in the Seaport Manager, which should solve the issue listed in the "Known Issues" section below."
Hi Susan

No, it is supposed to be "We will allow::"

Let me explain, if those are 1 way neighbors (you are their neighbor but they are not yours or the reverse) then when you open the Seaport Manager, those ships are automatically loaded and sent on but you cant see them.

This way we will be able to see and load our one way neighbors
Old Dec 26 2016, 01:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by marymarcel View Post
Hi Susan

No, it is supposed to be "We will allow::"

Let me explain, if those are 1 way neighbors (you are their neighbor but they are not yours or the reverse) then when you open the Seaport Manager, those ships are automatically loaded and sent on but you cant see them.

This way we will be able to see and load our one way neighbors
Ok, thanks for the explanation.

Is there a way to tell who the 1-way neighbors are? For example, when I go to my Neighbors tab, I know the blue ones are my neighbors. The white ones - those LOOK like they're people in my FB friends list who, at one time, may have tried Farmtown. Some stuck, others didn't. Some of those MIGHT be 1-way neighbors but I know for sure that others are just FB friends.

Farmer Squeak

• Little Country Village
  • Country Vet[/url]
  • ♫ By the Sea ♫
  • Log Jam
  • Farmer's Market
  • Winter Wonderland
  • Island Paradise
  • 101 Apple Orchard Way
  • Splendor 'n' Spooks
  • ♪ She'll be . . . ♫
Old Dec 26 2016, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farmer_Susan View Post
Ok, thanks for the explanation.

Is there a way to tell who the 1-way neighbors are? For example, when I go to my Neighbors tab, I know the blue ones are my neighbors. The white ones - those LOOK like they're people in my FB friends list who, at one time, may have tried Farmtown. Some stuck, others didn't. Some of those MIGHT be 1-way neighbors but I know for sure that others are just FB friends.
Hi Susan

You are very welcome

I'm sorry but the only way I know is to message them and ask, but if you have lot of friends it will not be easy.
Closed Thread