Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jun 14 2013, 06:43 AM
Account Not Linked

Thanks so much!!! Love the new sorting (crops vs trees) and especially the better output for the metal mills. For those who gripe: buy more mineral mines and open pit mines. I have 5 metal mines and 4 open pit mines and have way more supplies than I need for 5 metal mills!!!!!!
Overall, a great update, thanks Raul and Dev's!!!
Old Jun 14 2013, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
Facility manager and opening note envelope crashes FT. Where are the new Turbo loading tools???
Hi, what is happening with the Facility Manager , I just tested mine and it seems to be working ok .

As far as the Turbo Tools go, the developers , to the best of my knowledge , never said they would release new Turbo Tools with every release.
Old Jun 14 2013, 06:49 AM

Thanks Raul
Old Jun 14 2013, 06:51 AM

my crops and stuff keep dissapearing and when I try to click the red x it wont let me
Old Jun 14 2013, 06:56 AM

Thank you for the new update that didn't include another increase in the levels! I'm having a hard time just keeping up and I've lost a lot of neighbors who just gave up trying to make it to the top level.
Old Jun 14 2013, 06:59 AM

Unhappy

[quote=Tony D;5579378]Hi, what is happening with the Facility Manager , I just tested mine and it seems to be working ok .

Sorry Tony but the facility Manager DOES NOT WORK. It opens ok but you can't harvest the animal sheds (haven't tried loading facs yet) just get error X025
Old Jun 14 2013, 07:00 AM

Thank you Raul. The new up date looks great as always. Off to try it out and get farm 29.

Fritz
Old Jun 14 2013, 07:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post
Hi, what is happening with the Facility Manager , I just tested mine and it seems to be working ok .

As far as the Turbo Tools go, the developers , to the best of my knowledge , never said they would release new Turbo Tools with every release.
It gives this message "Error Saving Data. Error X025 Click the green tick to reload game"

If you wait and not click the green tick, it opens up totally empty. I had a lot of products in there and it appears I've lost billions of coins worth of ingredients, etc.

Last edited by FCM; Jun 14 2013 at 07:17 AM.
Old Jun 14 2013, 07:23 AM

[quote=FarmerMcLashwood;5579402]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony D View Post

Sorry Tony but the facility Manager DOES NOT WORK. It opens ok but you can't harvest the animal sheds (haven't tried loading facs yet) just get error X025
Quote:
Originally Posted by FCM View Post
It gives this message "Error Saving Data. Error X025 Click the green tick to reload game"

If you wait and not click the green tick, it opens up totally empty. I had a lot of products in there and it appears I've lost billions of coins worth of ingredients, etc.
Hi, which servers are you on ? I just harvested my animal buildings and loaded the facilities.
Old Jun 14 2013, 07:27 AM

I'm on WF7
Closed Thread