Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Feb 12 2013, 01:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeSpirit 13 View Post
I have hired workers from market and the ones who want to work solo, not one has ever once finished the 17 farms, I think they are daunted by the many farms to do, should I tell them at the market before I hire them?
Hi, I moved your post to general feedback.
Old Feb 12 2013, 05:44 AM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:
Default Hiring of someone with specific requests

I say fish and flowers only because I have worked one too many jobs where I was working with a new farmer and met them after I had done most of the farms because I have all the big tools. I now just say fish and flowers because most of the new farmers want H&P jobs so they can level up and I do not want to take work from them.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Feb 12 2013, 07:34 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by sueripper@gmail.com View Post
I say fish and flowers only because I have worked one too many jobs where I was working with a new farmer and met them after I had done most of the farms because I have all the big tools. I now just say fish and flowers because most of the new farmers want H&P jobs so they can level up and I do not want to take work from them.

I love doing that!! I need flowers so bad, even with only 2 flowers shops, and the turbo boat is totally awesome, so I take the jobs no one else wants and work all the time! it's great!

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 12 2013, 07:39 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by snow_angel View Post
I do this too and quite often I've found the noob has only harvested and plowed but left all the trees, flowers and fishing. I will still end up with a good bonus. Do these people not know about the bonuses. Unless everything is done they're not going to get it.

I think a lot of people just don't care about the bonuses. They want to get what they want and hang the rest.

Server WF37, W10, Chrome.

Need help timing quests/crops/trees/dinner? Google 'Farm Report Alarm', it rocks the game!
Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 13 2013, 05:51 PM
Account Not Linked

I would like to see the hiring process seperate the crops from the flowers and trees. Hire for flowers and trees only. There is already a hiring for the crops. It is not fun to go to a farm and leave thinking there are crops and it is all trees or flowers. I will do them if there are crops but not if there are none. jmo. Hope that will be a new feature soon.
Old Feb 14 2013, 10:15 AM

Level:
XP:

I am with you - everything that can be worked should be separate. I too have gone to a farm where I expected crops and only had trees.

Visit 's Farm

Old Feb 20 2013, 09:53 AM

Default Separate Hire for flowers and trees.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ggranmum View Post
I would like to see the hiring process seperate the crops from the flowers and trees. Hire for flowers and trees only. There is already a hiring for the crops. It is not fun to go to a farm and leave thinking there are crops and it is all trees or flowers. I will do them if there are crops but not if there are none. jmo. Hope that will be a new feature soon.
I completely agree. So often people leave flowers and trees and have just spent acouple of hours going over what people were supposed to have done.You hire people again and again and they do not do the flowers or the trees.
Old Feb 22 2013, 10:03 PM
Account Not Linked

Send a message via AIM to sread32 Send a message via Yahoo to sread32 Send a message via Skype™ to sread32

I'm trying to hire my neighbors to earn more farmtown cash help me by sending me the link. plz
Old Feb 22 2013, 10:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by sread32 View Post
I'm trying to hire my neighbors to earn more farmtown cash help me by sending me the link. plz
There is not a link that can be sent. It has to show up at the top of your farm. It shows randomly but only if you have not already used it for the 30 FC. If you have then it will never show up again. It was a one time deal.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Feb 24 2013, 10:46 AM

I don't like the bonus system. I just finished chopping and when I went to collect the bonus, it said it had expired . . . really?!? It's bad enough that I forget to collect it half the time. I was hired with another player that was chopping one by one. So politely I only chopped half the trees. Then I realized I was going to have to wait for that other player to finish their share before I could collect because you can't collect until the job is done. Then I realized the other farmer left while I was chopping my half, so I finished the job and then it said the bonus had expired. If you do the job you are hired for, you should automatically get a bonus.