Go Back   Farm Town > Feedback and Suggestions > General Feedback

Old Jun 26 2015, 06:41 AM
Account Not Linked

MANTIS....I love your post...especially #3...cant keep up...keep up with what?....you nailed that point on the head!!.....love your whole post..love your attitude...thank you
Old Jun 27 2015, 12:17 AM

Right on, you play at your pace, As my dad would say, quit trying to keep up with the Jones. Play as much as you can, but do not take from real life. I also have never expanded with FC, FC is for facilities, make the coins and expand the farms as much as you can. The more you expand the more coins you make. Don't compete, just play and have fun. I play for solitude, yeah i play hard and play to gain but that is my choice. And yes I have bought FC to get the facilities that I need for quests, but again, that is my choice, I work hard and indulge extra into FarmTown, which I believe is the greatest game going. Yeah, some things are hard but it is again my choice to play that way.
Old Jun 27 2015, 05:49 PM

i never spend real$$$$$ on this game. its not worth it. although each upgrade give worthless items to use on each farm and i have 5 of them only expand one at a time
Old Jun 29 2015, 02:11 AM

I've been playing since this game first started--I have spent far less in real $ but can't no more--I just would like to see the farm upgrades at a more reasonable affordable prices for us--It's really to high of prices for farm upgrades- game or not--coudn't you please lower them to give us a chance to do something. All I do is save up, save up, never doing more or getting anywhere. Please tyvm concerned farmer.
Old Jul 01 2015, 10:09 AM

When I deleted the 3 x fields and went to all single fields, I stopped gaining ground and my 6 year neighbors advanced a great deal.
This is a game that never ends, and as a business which it is, we must think of the demands they fulfill for more of this, bigger that, faster this and new that...

I am one of many who love this game and I use it for my fun time. I used to spent plenty FC before we became so big. Bigger and more farms ( I have 23) means more time on the game, in my opinion, more stuff to buy any which way and eventually it becomes a boring chore for many.

I believe in live and let enjoy... so who ever can afford big and plenty, it's their prerogative, and should not be judged.

I make my coins by working the market, and I adore the huge tools which allow a worker to clear a 9x9 fields 40 x 40 farms quick. Jealous? of course I am ..hahaha.. but reality tells me that I cannot have it at this time... I use theirs

It is very simple, and has been a rule from the start. No one forces anyone to play the game. You play how it suits your time and pocketbook.

I have a third of factories... few FC, and I am happy, suits my needs.

Now my opinion on farm expansions.

It is common practice to please the cash farmers first , and I am OK with that. They have no problem expanding a) because they earn huge coins on layered(stacked) farms b) which then require FC huge tools to operate.

Business... you have to spent money in order to make money. yes? As a farmer in this sense, and also .. look at the new servers that had to be bought to accommodate you and me. they are not free!!!

I too wish that our wonderful Raul and his team would revamp the prices under at least 30 x 30. Most of us stop at that anyway. I would be ecstatic if can expand all my 23 to a 30, I have a few to go.

Thanks so much Raul, the team and the mods who volunteer here in order to get abused
++

MAIN ACCOUNT
http://apps.facebook.com/farmtown/?farm_id=690252375
Old Jul 01 2015, 10:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie41244 View Post
I have played FT for years but it is getting to expensive to play I think the cost of new farms and upgrading them is way to much. I may have to stop playing because of this. I play off and on all day help my neighbors and even buy things but it is getting to where I will not be able to keep it up. They may remove this but just had to vent and do not know where to go with it.

Thanks for everything..
I agree 100% Rosie. This is getting out of hand and much too expensive!
Old Jul 01 2015, 02:54 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

its so frustrating when i get to the 7th or 8th quest and then find i don't have the facility i need to do that quest! i lack lots of the facilites because i can't afford to spend real money, they want too much and give too little in return.

Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 01 2015, 05:31 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ScottD198

Quote:
Originally Posted by rosie41244 View Post
I have played FT for years but it is getting to expensive to play I think the cost of new farms and upgrading them is way to much. I may have to stop playing because of this. I play off and on all day help my neighbors and even buy things but it is getting to where I will not be able to keep it up. They may remove this but just had to vent and do not know where to go with it.

Thanks for everything..
You don't have to buy a new farm just because it's there. That is not Slashkey's fault. They make it available. You decide what you want to buy. It's a business for them. I know people who in the last two revisions bought EVERYTHING FC as they always do. I can't, but I'm not complaining either. I play to what I can afford to do. And I started in April of 2009. I grew with the game.
Old Jul 02 2015, 12:32 PM

As I stated earlier, I do not buy any farm expansions with FC. I save that for things I want that I can't buy with coin. Maybe the reason for the high coin cost for expansions is to keep players who are at top level happy. There is a point in the game where you begin to make a lot of coins-especially if you have all the facilities. The high coin farm expansions give them something to work for. I love the challenge of having to work for the next size. I don't have all my farms at max size, and I'm in no hurry to have them maxed. It's just fun to post my facs and make my coins and watch them add up. Then I have to decide if I want to expand and which farm should I make bigger. I just don't get why all the complaining about coins, which aren't even REAL. I'm not rich in my real life, but I sure enjoy finding ways to make my coins in this GAME.
Old Jul 06 2015, 07:28 PM

Default Level 650? Above or beyond?

Are there any more levels to this game above 650? It seems a waste of time striving to get above level 650 if there is no above or beyond, if there isn't then why even try? And what would be the point of XP?
Very curious to know what, if anything, is planned.
Thanks in advance

Last edited by Farmer YoMomma; Jul 06 2015 at 07:37 PM.