Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Sep 09 2017, 08:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moose Mob View Post
Well, it didn't last long. Things were fine all evening and this morning the shrinking window is back.
Depending on the traffic across the internet, your server may vary from day to day. Some Facebook servers have been working just fine all along and others have the bug. I forget what the acronym is, but the same system that keeps Netflix able to run on computers on the other side of Planet Terra also keeps Facebook running.

Friends don't let friends boot from hard drives! A real friend would recommend an SSD. Or better yet NVME.
Old Sep 09 2017, 06:19 PM

So am I correct in assuming that when we hide trees etc there is no red square showing where they were now?? I don't like this......we used to be able to hide the trees and see where one was missing from the grouping of them. Now I can't do that.
Old Sep 09 2017, 06:27 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jean's Farm View Post
So am I correct in assuming that when we hide trees etc there is no red square showing where they were now?? I don't like this......we used to be able to hide the trees and see where one was missing from the grouping of them. Now I can't do that.
Hi Jean,
No that isn't correct. When you hide the trees the red squares are there. When you unhide them the red squares go away.

When unhiding items in the farm, the red squares will now disappear
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2017, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi Jean,
No that isn't correct. When you hide the trees the red squares are there. When you unhide them the red squares go away.

When unhiding items in the farm, the red squares will now disappear
Not very easy to work when you are using the grid lines. I had to get rid of my grid lines to see where the trees were. With the grid lines I used to get a solid red square when I hid the tree. Now it's an outline of the square and it doesn't show with the grid lines. Sigh....so sad now.
Old Sep 09 2017, 07:48 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Not very easy to work when you are using the grid lines. I had to get rid of my grid lines to see where the trees were. With the grid lines I used to get a solid red square when I hid the tree. Now it's an outline of the square and it doesn't show with the grid lines. Sigh....so sad now.
Hi Jean,
The grid is light red squares and the hidden trees or flowers are darker/bolder red squares. The only changes they made are to keep the red squares from being on top of crops if you have layered trees or flowers over crops and make the red squares go away when you unhide them where before you had to refresh the farm to get them to go away.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Sep 09 2017, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Hi Jean,
The grid is light red squares and the hidden trees or flowers are darker/bolder red squares. The only changes they made are to keep the red squares from being on top of crops if you have layered trees or flowers over crops and make the red squares go away when you unhide them where before you had to refresh the farm to get them to go away.
I noticed that they were a little darker than the grid squares but not dark enough for these old eyes. And I didn't mind refreshing to make them go away.
I don't layer things over my crops. Thanks!!!
Old Sep 09 2017, 08:41 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I noticed that they were a little darker than the grid squares but not dark enough for these old eyes. And I didn't mind refreshing to make them go away.
I don't layer things over my crops. Thanks!!!
Hi Jean,
Sorry, but that was what was asked for by others.
Old Sep 10 2017, 08:21 AM

I agree have spent nigh on 100 getting tools to save time to play my beloved game
Old Sep 10 2017, 09:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by maggiel29 View Post
Yes Ill go with that please stay safe everyone
me too, Raul if and when you can please let us know you are safe!
Old Sep 10 2017, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Raul has posted the following tonight:

Post-Release Updates - September 8th, 8:30PM

- Released the Taste of France and Taste of Thailand Service Facilities. These were not the facilities we had intended to release next but these are the ones we have ready right now, and due to Hurricane Irma, we don't know yet when we are going to be able to complete the other facilities.

And no, we are not taking any risks right now to release these facilities, we are basically waiting for the event. Thanks to everyone for your thoughts and prayers.
sending prayers to all the team in the path of Irma for safety!! hugs!
Closed Thread