Go Back   Farm Town > Help & Support > News & Announcements

Closed Thread

Old Jul 14 2017, 05:56 PM
Getting Started ( Level 1 )

Farmer Since: Mar 27 2009
Level:
Trophies: 0
XP:

since all these updates and optimizations, i have not been getting the xp rewards when i am hired to harvest others farms in the market, i only get coin rewards for h/p, trees, and flowers now.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

DB:W20, MPS:C20
Old Jul 14 2017, 06:24 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjbraswell View Post
since all these updates and optimizations, i have not been getting the xp rewards when i am hired to harvest others farms in the market, i only get coin rewards for h/p, trees, and flowers now.
Hi cjbraswell,
You do know you do not get XP for harvesting crops or fishing. You do get it for harvesting trees and flowers and chopping trees.

I do see you have gotten Xp for the following jobs today:
2017-07-14 11:08:10 job_comp_bonus coins=194758,xp=273920
17-07-14 08:37:49
job_comp_bonus coins=10066436,xp=328
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.

Last edited by Taz D; Jul 14 2017 at 07:00 PM.
Old Jul 14 2017, 06:55 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz D View Post
Hi cjbraswell,
You do know you do not get XP for harvesting crops or fishing. You do get it for harvesting trees and flowers and chopping trees.

I do see you have gotten Xp for the following jobs today:
2017-07-14 11:08:10 job_comp_bonus
coins=194758,xp=27392017-07-14 08:37:49 job_comp_bonus
coins=10066436,xp=328
but you do get xp for plowing right? when did the xp stop for harvesting crops? and could it show up in your stats for me and i not see it in my bonus?

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

Last edited by cjbraswell; Jul 14 2017 at 06:59 PM.
Old Jul 14 2017, 06:59 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
but you do get xp for plowing right?
Hi cjbraswell,
Yes you do. I didn't mention that as you get XP for plowing whether it is through the market or for a neighbor.
Please come visit me on my farms (underlined link above) and if you see me say hi! I do ask that you not send me in-game messages for any problems other than forum login issues, as I can only help with those from my farm.
Post your problem or question here in the forums and we will gladly help you to solve it as quickly as we can.
Old Jul 14 2017, 07:05 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
but you do get xp for plowing right? when did the xp stop for harvesting crops? and could it show up in your stats for me and i not see it in my bonus?
Hi cjbraswell,
You have never gotten XP for harvesting crops. Instead you get product and coins for doing them.
Old Jul 14 2017, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Raul posted this:

Post-Release Updates - July 14th, 5:00PM

- Reverted back the above optimizations due to display issues with water items and fences. We expect to solve these bugs and have a new version ready by early next week.

tyvm for changing it back! my farms look normal again
Old Jul 14 2017, 07:49 PM

Level:
XP:

Quote:
Hi cjbraswell,
Yes you do. I didn't mention that as you get XP for plowing whether it is through the market or for a neighbor.
could it be that the xp you are seeing is for when i am actually doing the work, where i am talking about not getting xp is in the bonus chest, and the bonus chest is suppose to match what you get for actually doing the work. just trying to understand why you have stats, but i do not get anything but coins in the bonus chest.

Sunburst Market
Visit 's Farm

Old Jul 14 2017, 07:54 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
could it be that the xp you are seeing is for when i am actually doing the work, where i am talking about not getting xp is in the bonus chest, and the bonus chest is suppose to match what you get for actually doing the work. just trying to understand why you have stats, but i do not get anything but coins in the bonus chest.
Hi cjbraswell,
No it isn't because we do not see what you got for the work itself. That is why the 2 entries I listed say job_comp_bonus for job completion bonus.
For some of the jobs you have done today you did only get coins or coins and products because the work you did for those did not include plowing or harvesting/chopping trees or harvesting flowers.
Old Jul 15 2017, 02:32 AM

Post-Release Updates - July 14th, 5:00PM

- Reverted back the above optimizations due to display issues with water items and fences. We expect to solve these bugs and have a new version ready by early next week.

Was out for most of the evening, just got back and all my farms are back to normal... Thank you Raul & Team... hope you find a solution to fix the bugs... Again, 1000 thanks...

Farming since February 7, 2009
Level 1200+
Farms 1-39 @46x46
Farm 40 @50x50
Farms 41 @42x42 & 42 @36x36

SHELL VALLEY Properties
Old Jul 15 2017, 08:39 AM

Are we talking a whole new release or just a bug fix

Farming since April 26 2009
Closed Thread